View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 04:18 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Has anyone shocked you with a sexual revelation?

I can think of a few, once was my assistant, a pretty young lady about 10 years my junior. We were on a company trip at the corporate HQ to present a report. The night before the big meeting we were in my room going over all the details of the presentation. BTW, we have never had a sexual conversation in the years we worked together, we are both married with children.

After we were both satisfied that we were prepared for the meeting, she asked if we could order some wine from room service and relax a little, I suggested we just go down to the bar, but she said she would rather just relax in the room since she had changed into casual clothes. OK. We are just sitting around taking about family and stuff and she mentioned she was separated from her husband and living with her sister. I had no idea and asked what happened, she just said "his libido is just to low for me, I want sex, I want lots of sex and I like to try different things, he doesn't". She went on to talk about in college she had a BF who introduced her to anal sex and group sex, she wanted to do those things again.

Neither of us wanted to jeopardize anything by having sex with each other, but I looked sat her differently from that day on, in a good way. When I left that company I had no problem recommending her for my job.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: