Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 05:05 PM

Default Educational Tits

When I was a sophomore in college I had an English class where one of the assignments was to give a speech “selling” a product. As luck would have it, I got paired up with one of the hottest girls in class. She was beautiful, with straight platinum blond hair, that small up-turned nose and killer blue eyes. She had a fabulous body, long tanned legs, trim waist and these beautifully perky tits. This college was in Southern California where the weather is nice and girls come to class in various stages of “un-dress!” It was not unusual for girls to attend class in tank tops, half-shirts, halter tops, and most of the time braless. So, I REALLY looked forward to working with this girl. I was certainly destined to get a good look at her tits!

She and I got together on many occasions working on the project which was to “sell” a little stuffed dog. Each time we got together she would wear sexy tops. But try as I might, I could never quite get a clear view of her tits! I had to be careful to not be too obvious and I would try various vantage points, but I never quite got to see her full breast or nipples either because of my viewpoint or she would happen to wear a bra that day. So, as our project neared completion I eventually gave up my efforts.

On speech day my partner came to class wearing pretty normal stuff; a pair of flip flop shoes, shorts and a button-front collared shirt with a respectably low neckline. Speeches were given at a small table in front of the class. I sat in one of the chairs at the table and she sat next to me. I was the one to give the speech and she would “demo” the product, so I stood up and started speaking. As I looked down to point our “product” out to the class, I caught sight of my partner, holding the stuffed animal. Her blouse had opened up and I could see all the way down to her belly button! I could see her breasts absolutely perfectly with her long red nipples jutting straight out! She had NO CLUE that her blouse had opened up and she was exposing her breasts to me. Because I was looking down at her, no one else in the class could see what I could. All semester long I was DYING to see her tits, and there I was, on the last day, in front of the entire class looking down at her beautiful soft breasts and gorgeous nipples – in the middle of a presentation that represented half my grade! FUCK! Talk about pressure!!

I don’t know WHAT I ended up saying during my presentation, my mind was GONE! I’m not even sure what my grade was, but I didn’t really care. That class was WORTH IT!!
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Diovan For This Useful Post: