View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:11 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sent my wife to work with a load in her.

My wife and I have morning sex.quite often, not that unusual. What was different this morning was the timing. Normally we will wake up, fuck, then get ready for work.

Today I waited until she was showered, dressed and ready to leave. She was at our bathroom mirror putting on some lipstick when I came up behind her. I undid her pants and reached into her panties. She of course scolded me but didn't actually tell me.to stop.

I then guided her out of pur bathroom back to the bed, pushing her down. Then I took her pants and panties off and climbed between her legs. As I was lining my cock up to her pussy she was laughing saying we didn't have time for this. I slid into her in one stroke. Lisa was soon moaning softly as she told me to hurry. She then reached down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her. She started telling me to come for her and in a few minutes I did, deep in her pussy.

On a whim I put her panties back on her. I told her I wanted her to go to work with my cum inside her. She looked at the clock and said she really didn't have much choice if she wanted to get to work on time. She slipped into her pants, straightened her hair and left.

She texted a little while ago. While she did clean up a little in the bathroom at work she can still feel my cum in her and it has her feeling horny.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: