Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 11:36 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Again this sounds like a weekend of debauchery but I am only hitting the sexual time. Granted, Bob and I made it clear to the ladies we wanted and expected wild behavior and exhibition of their bodies at any opportunity and they agreed.

My wife admitted when we arrived back that she had fun with the weekend of exhibitionism and I also believe she spoke her true uninhibited feelings when she drunkenly admitted that she enjoyed all the attention she got.

I believe I left off with the wives totally passed out on the loungers. We sat back down talking as did the three guys. I had placed my wife's clothing over her but from our seated positions we could still view her pussy. Bobs wife was wet naked and out. After several minutes we discussed options. I came up with rather than redress let's get towels from the desk. Wrap them in towels and take them in.

I went to the desk to get towels from the manager. First time I looked at the clock, almost 2 a.m. He brought me two towels and asked if everything was OK. I said yes but we have two passed out ladies. He asked if we needed assistance. I said not now but thanks and returned with the towels. I walk out to short guy standing by bobs wife. He was sliding his hand down her belly and across the top of her mound. As I walked up beer belly said my turn. I am standing there with towels in hand frozen at the foot of the chairs. He leans down and slides his hand across her breast slowly. As he went over her nipple he would catch it in between his middle fingers and continue pulling each to the left. He then ran his hand down her chest and belly and across the top of her pussy.

They all three thanked Bob. I look at his wife and she has not moved. I'm thinking what the hell. They then start begging to touch my wife. I said I'm not comfortable doing this without her approval. They continued to beg. I said look if she was awake I would have no problem but without her approval I think not. They seemed to take the hint. Bob said, you know they would say ok if awake. I said wake her up and ask. Bob stepped over his wifes chair and started trying to wake up my wife. Nothing was working. He took a piece of ice from the decanter and started rubbing her face. Her eyes started to flutter as he talked. I thought damn, she may wake up and start drinking. Bob kept saying her name. She eventually mumbled. Bob said can you hear me. She opened her eyes.

I again thought damn she's going to wake up and go upstairs. She looked around and said what. Bob said we lost a bet and the guys get to touch you. She half smiled and said you suck at bets slurring. He said can we finish the bet. She looked at me and said you suck at bets too. Bob is still holding her up. He again says are you ok if we finish the bet. Slurring she said yes if I lose a bet I pay, give me a minute. Bob laid her back down and looked at me smiling and shrugged his shoulders. Everyone said OK can we in differing questions. I looked at Bob and said she didn't lose a bet. He said well she thinks she did.

I debated whether to include this because I'm sure everyone will say I violated my wife's trust and she was in no state to make decisions. We have discussed this similar type of event while discussing the Ranger touching her on the boat. She has said that she is OK with touching in the right circumstances and if she's really drunk. I also thought of Daniel on Friday. So here goes.

Again, I said give me a minute. After a long pause I ask what's the deal. Immediately tall guy said I'll pelt my right arm to rub between her legs. The others said both. I'm stalling and trying to think. I say, we let's just do the same as Bob allowed. I said there's too much you can get me in trouble with touching her pussy. Many promises of many types. After several minutes, short guy said I'm OK with this. I sat on the foot of the lounger. Bob took the vest and skirt and stood at the head of the lounger holding her clothes.

There is a difference in the way bobs wife is laying and my wife. When we brought her back to the lounger we laid her down and put her legs on the lounger. My wife is in the same position as before. Not flat reclined but slightly raised at the head. She has both feet off the chair pussy wide open completely naked.

Short guy kneeled beside my wife's hip. He took his left hand and placed it over her left tit. He paused. He then started slowly dragging his hand across her chest. As his palm crossed her nipple he did the same as beer belly to bobs wife. He caught her nipple between his middleft fingers squeezed and pulled as he slowly crossed. My wife has bigger tits so he held on longer. When his hand reached the other tit he released her tit. Is bounces back to place. My wife's eyes opened. She looks at me then short guy as he starts doing the same to her right tit. Bigger tits took longer. As her released her tit jiggled back in place. My wife spoke startlingly them. She smiled and slurred quote, " you guys may won this bet but I won the rest". Eyes back closed. We all stood there quiet. I asked my wife if she was OK. No response.

We took a pause. I asked again, nothing. So short guy started at her chest and ran his hand down to her right hip. He looked at me and said her legs are open, I will touch more than before. I paused. I believe my wife is awake. I said OK but keep you hand flat. He started at the very top of her thigh and started across. Rather than stay on her public mound he turned his hand and slowly rubbed across her pussy. Her left leg did tense. Short guy stood up saying that's the softest tits and pussy he's ever felt. Beer belly kneeled. He did the exact same, maybe slower, motion across her chest. She did not move. He did the same motion and placement across her pussy. He actually looked to apply more pressure as he slowly crossed. He completed and stood agreeing to the softness.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: