Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 04:44 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

The wives ended up on their backs talking and drinking. Bob received a text. His wife said they were thinking about getting in the pool before heading inside. Bob sent back really. I mentioned the camera phones. Bob said let's wait and see what they decide. Eventually Bob got a text saying we are just going to put our legs in sitting on the side of the pool before coming up.

I watch my wife tie her bottoms tight stand and readjust. They walk midway of the pool and sit with legs in the water. Some of the guys were in the pool. Several minutes later all but one. They started talking to the wives. According to the wives they were trying to convince them to get in the pool. We could see the wives shaking their heads and laughing. They told them that they wore laying out swim suits and can not get them wet. All we could hear was some of them saying "aww come on".

Cutting to the bottom line. According to the girls. Bobs wife was going to slide further down to get her entire legs wet. As her butt reached the side my wife put her hand in the middle of her back and pushed. She went in. Only things to stay dry was ball cap sunglasses and hair. Cheering ensued. Then bobs wife turned and grabbed my wife by the ankle as she was attempting to get up. My wife went in and under oversized hat sunglasses and hair. More cheering.

Both wives are in the pool keeping below water. They made their way to the steps staying below water. From our perspective it looked like my wife had wet toilet paper on her ass under the water. They start getting out my wife has one arm across her chest and one hand over her crotch. Bobs wife gets out doing a hand bra. They are laughing as the guys are hooting whistling and cheering. We can plainly her them shouting nice ass and other assorted compliments. They get to the chairs and wrap the towels around them. The guys started booing begging to see their suits. All but one was in the water hanging on the side in front of our wives.

Again we could not hear regular conversation but bobs wife said if you are all in the pool and stay here we will jump in before going inside. They explained that the one guy couldn't swim. Bobs wife said you guys have fun. We could her them telling the lone guy to get over there and hang on the side of the pool. He did slide in between two guys holding on.

Both girls walked to the deep end dropped the towels and dove in in unison. The guys got a quick view of a full frontal of my wife and a semi transparent frontal of bobs. The one thing the two drunk ladies said they did not think of was their towels. They swam under water to the shallow steps. Bobs wife got out and started walking to the towels covering nothing. From our position we could see the suit was showing nipples. She walked to the towels and wrapped one around.

My wife said it wasn't fair because her suit becomes clear not semi transparent and did not want to walk that distance. She swam back to the deep end. Bob and I could clearly see her naked ass. She got to that end. She said something to bobs wife who was holding her towel. She then lifted up and made it to her hips. Ass out of the water giving everyone a view. She throws her leg out and wrestles to her feet to cheers. She does a quick catwalk turn and reaches for her towel. Bobs wife turns and runs to the chairs leaving my wife standing with her hand out. She lays the towel on the ground between the chairs. My wife casually walks to her chair, she looks completely naked. I was zoned out and did not hear the guys or anything watching her. She turns and looks up at us. Now this comes from bobs wife who was standing at the end of her chair waiting wrapped in a towel. Bob and i witnessed this four floors up. She said my lovely wife, with legs a little over slightly apart, bent over slowly, no knee bend and picked up the towel. Rather than stand back up she proceeded to dry her hair while in that position. Bobs wife said from where she was standing she could make out every detail of my wifes pussy and also the details looked like my wife was aroused. My wife in fact took her time giving everyone plenty of opportunity to remember every detail of her pussy.

She stood up with her back to the crowd, looking at us drying her body. The crowd continued to get a good view. She then wrapped the towel around herself and turned. The guys were cheering and begging for a frontal. We could hear them. They were saying her turn was too quick. My wife grabbed her book and drink. Drink in left hand and book in right she opened the towel as she walked towards them between the chairs and closed it as she turned to head inside. While inside the elevator bobs wife stole her towel but no one was in the hall on their return.

Bob and I met the at the door. All I could say was holy he'll that looked fun. Now Bob and I were curious so this is when we got the detail from them. We were also curious as to the guys view of what my wife offered. Bobs wife set it up. My wife went to the shower in her bikini. She had Bob and I lay on the floor to get the perspective from the pool. She laid a towel at the proper distance. Out comes my wife. Completely see through almost clear. She turns in front of us and I need to see no more. Her ass and a hint of pussy was already in plain sight as she walked the step to the towel. She moved her feet the distance of the two chairs and straight legged bent from the hip. She was absolutely, positively, with out a doubt on complete display. I could see every intimate detail of her cleanly waxed pussy.

I took a picture with my phone. She jumped up saying no pictures and took my phone. When she saw the picture she said "oh my god", "I thought the crotch of the bikini was lined more". I said it was but you know I removed both a long time ago. She stared at the picture and said "I look naked, I can see everything" Bob and I looked at the picture and agreed. Bob said if you look between your legs past your pussy you can see your tits hanging.

We asked the girls what they wanted to do next before we eat. Bobs wife said skinny dip in the Gulf. All agreed. My wife and bobs wife agreed to wear matching skirts. Bob and I were ready to go having a drink on the balcony looked at the abandoned pool. The wives come out on the other balcony looking extra hott. They both had on matching short black pleated skirts. As the wind blew revealed matching pink thongs. The both had purchased a vest. My wife had a red vest unbuttoned enough but tight enough to supply ample cleavage. Bobs wife had the same vest but white. To be honest can not remember the shoes. I believe some sort of sandal.

We drove a distance down the coast and parked at a empty lot. We crossed the road over the dunes and sent a half hour skinny dipping. Once dried reclothed and headed out. We let the ladies choose where to eat. Very nice place but seafood again. Only thing happen till then was we had the girls remove their thongs before we left the car. As the waiter took our order my right middle finger was buried in my wife's pussy. As she ordered I would wiggle my finger interrupting her thoughts.

After the meal I wanted to go somewhere and have a drink and something non seafood to eat. We stopped at the first bar we saw. We went in and was a bar in the true sense. We almost left but the bartender said have a seat. Ended up being a good place and with only three other customers we were laughing and having a good time. The bartender walked over. As he was clearing empty glasses and my dishes he asked if we wanted a check or another order. We ordered another round. He looked at bobs wife and said good I can not get enough of you in that little skirt. Bobs wife was flattered and thanked him. My Drunk wife spoke up saying I'm wearing the same skirt. He smiled and said yes but she's facing the bar as he walked off.

This was actually and unplanned show. We had no idea. We are sitting on elevated chairs at a wooden table. We laughed and started teasing my wife. When he returned and as he sat the drinks on the table my wife said her feelings were hurt. He said he was sorry. He then passed bobs wife her drink and said your drinks are on the house and headed back to the bar. Now we are really teasing her while bobs wife sips her free drinks. My wife has me swap seats. Now the bar is to her right. She swings he long ass legs crossed towards the bar and starts sipping.

Next order bobs wife's was again on the house. My wife asked the bartender if he can see her skirt now. He said yes as he walked away after taking our order. She asked bobs wife what the hell. She said walk to the bar and turn around. My wife came back laughing. She said I couldn't think why he didn't like my skirt. I looked under the table. She had the skirt pulled up, feet on each side of the stool, pussy on display.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: