Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] AN EYE FOR AN EYE
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 09:19 PM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts

PART 2- SECRETS REVEALED

The next Monday back at college I was ecstatic. My reputation should be cleared by now: The nightmare was over! My reputation should be restored! Excitedly, I went to talk to the first girl I saw that had ever shown interest in me, Kara, who was walking with four of her female friends.

“Hey Kara!” I said, jogging to catch her. All five girls looked at me. “I was wondering if you'd want to go catch a movie some time this week?”

“Sorry, I'm not interested... Mini Max!” Kara replied. All the girl's burst out laughing, hurrying away as I stood with my jaw hanging.

Jane hadn't held up her end of the deal! I felt rage in my stomach. Well, if she wanted to play dirty....

I showed up at Jane's house right when she got off work again that evening, banging angrily on her door. She answered, still in her skirt and blouse from work.

“Max, you can't keep coming over like this!” She said, holding the door shut.

“You didn’t' hold up to the deal!” I said angrily.

“That's right, I figured you were bluffing.” She said, smiling slyly.

“Bluffing? Oh, I don't think so. Why don't' you check your email? Go ahead, I'll wait.”

Jane studied my face. Then, seeing I wasn't joking, she pulled out her phone. I stood on her porch while she opened her phone. I watched as her face fell from a wicked girn to a frightened grimace.

“That's right, I posted that video of you pleasuring yourself.” I said. “I blurred the face and took out the audio, but it's I think the clever viewer might just be able to figure out who it is...”

“Take it down!” She yelped angrily.

“Let me in.” I said simply. Jane glared at me in rage, still blocking the door way. Then, her head lowered in submission, and she opened the door for me.

“I had to show I mean business.” I explained. “Now, are you going to tell everyone the truth?”

“Yes.” Jane said, unable to meet my eye.

“Good.” I said. “though really I can't take you're word for it anymore.”

“What do you mean?” Jane asked.

“Well, you've shown yourself to be dishonest and not hold to your agreements.” I explained. “So, I'm going to need proof of your obedience.”

“Proof? Like what?” Jane asked.

“Well, how about this: strip.”

Jane stood in shock for a moment. Then, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Yeah right Max! I'm not stripping for you.”

“Fine.” I said, pulling out my phone. “Then I'm posting the video.”

“NO WAIT!” She yelled.

“Sorry, but those are your options.” I explained. “Either strip to your underwear right now or the video goes up.”

We stood, staring each other down. I half expected the proud girl to kick me out. I could tell she wanted to. The stand off went on, until Jane lowered her head in defeat.

“Look, you win.” Jane said. “I'll tell everyone you have a huge dick if you want! Just don't post that video.”

“Sorry, not good enough. “I said firmly. I need you to show you mean it. Strip to your underwear and then I won't post anything.”

Jane was biting her lip. Finally, she gave a half nod of agreement. I put my phone in my pocket and eagerly sat on the edge of the bed.

Now, I hadn't intended to come here and do this. It had just popped into my head. Mostly after Jane had viciously tried to keep spreading her damn rumor, well I got angry and wanted to strike back at her. Also I was still bitter about having never gotten to see ANYTHING for the almost year we dated. So yes, this was me being mean and creepy. I accept this. I just needed to strike back at her. After the years of cruel treatment without reward, after she had tried to damage my life out of spite, I needed some degree of retribution. And I knew that forcing her to strip was the prefect way to get it. Jane was very protective of her body. Hell, when I'd been spying on her webcam I'd learned she only ever exposes her body in her bathroom! Well, she was about to be exposed now and they both knew there was nothing she could do about it!

For a long moment we were both still. Then, Jane raised a shaky hand to her collar. Slowly, with pained reluctance she began unbuttoning her blouse. Her hand drifted down her torso, each button revealing pale flesh between. Finally she finished and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground.

I looked in amazement. There was Jane showing the most skin I'd ever seen. She stood in heels, her skirt and a white bra. To my surprise the bra was very... utilitarian. In other words, it was the bulkiest bra I'd ever seen. Over her large, probably D cup chest was a white blocky bra. Because Jane was so fashionable I'd expected something more stylish.

Then, I noticed around her stomach coming up from her skirt. A ban of white fabric which reached a little above her navel. Was it some kind of slip or something? Mostly I just marveled at her thin white form though.

“Okay, is this enough?” Jane asked meekly. I'd never seen her be so shy! She was blushing, fidgeting and adverting her gaze. Normally Jane was proud, aloof and cool. The change was startling.

“We had a deal Jane.” I said. “I don't want to see you try to welch on another one. Now take that skirt off and the video doesn't get posted.

Jane hung her head so her raven locks covered her face. Then her small hands reached down, found the zipper on the side of her black skirt. She pulled it down. Gravity took her skirt and pulled it to the floor. It landed in a pile around Jane's ankles.

I looked in surprise. Jane was wearing... something, that covered her from thigh the bottom of her ribs. It was white skin tight fabric. It took me a moment to realize what it was: Jane was wearing Spanx! An undergarment designed to make a woman appear slimmer. He couldn't believe it. This perfect girl was wearing Spanx?

“Alright, so that's it right?” Jane said, wringing her hands before her. “I'm in my underwear, just like you wanted.”

“There's one more thing Jane.” I said, pointing at the Spanx. Jane looked up, wide eyed. Then, seeing I wasn't going to relent, she hung her head. Her hands grasped the edges of the Spanx. She started slowly rolling it down. As it lowered passed her stomach her belly popped into view. It wasn't huge, just a small swell off her front. Still, it was not what I was expecting from the skinny and perfect Jane. Then, it rolled down farther. Once it was on the ground Jane stepped free of the garment. Now she was really in her underwear. Around her lower half she wore white, thick panties. Granny panties was the only apt name for them. Again, not what I was expecting. I guess she didn't expect anyone to see her underwear!

Also, I was surprised to see that her hips were a fair amount wider without the Spanx. While still not fat by any mean, I couldn't help but noticing how different she looked with her true curve revealed.

“Okay, are we done?” Jane said urgently.

“Right, right.” I said, shaking myself out of my stupor. I rose from my seat and started heading out the door. I had one last desperate urge to see her from behind, but she kept her backside facing away. Shrugging, I headed out into the night.

While driving home I felt a strange mix of emotions. On one hand, I had to say I felt a little guilty. I didn't know what had come over me. There was no denying I had taken advantage of the situation, beyond just getting these rumors straightened out. On the other hand though, I was thrilled. After so long under Jane's thumb I had experienced dominance with her. I had to admit, I wanted more.

The next week passed slowly. I went to my classes, ran for track practice afterward, and did homework. At all times Jane was on my mind. I only saw her on campus once. She was walking between classes, swaying in her heels, long skirt and sleeveless cardigan. She looked every bit the debutante I'd always know her as. Almost all heads turned as she passed. She walked, ignoring everyone. Then she saw me. For a moment I saw her persona drop. She blushed, eyes widening as she saw me. Then she looked away, continuing on her path.

Thoughts of the last weekend kept rolling around in my head. By the end of the week I had a plan in my head. Though part of me didn't want to do it I could feel my course was set.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post: