Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:41 PM

RAW comes on the air from EL Paso, TX. The fans are cheering wildly as the camera pans over the crowd. Suddenly AJ’s music plays and she comes out onto the stage with Tamina and Kharma and holding a microphone.

AJ: Welcome to Moday Night RAW! We have a full schedule of events here tonight so let’s not waste anytime and get things started for tonight. (the fans cheer with anticipation of what’s to come)

AJ makes her way down to the ring and walks over to Lillian. Lillian is sitting at the time keeper’s table and has on a full length black dress covering much more skin than normal. It is still tight and shows off all her curves but her legs and stomach are covered.

AJ: First, I’d like to talk about what happened out here last week. Lillian, you disrespected me multiple times last week and due to that you were forced to expose your tiny, pointy titties to the world as well as your big hairy bush, your cute little ass, and all of us in the arena and the fans at home got to see your most intimate areas when you fell forward. Just in case some the fans missed this lets show a brief recap for the fans.

Lillian is already turned red with embarrassment having her nudity described to her. Now she was going to have to watch it with thousands of eyes on her on such a big screen. The video begins to play on the Titan-Tron showing a montage of Lillian removing her skirt, followed by her shirt, then her bra allowing her pointy titties to be exposed, and finally a slow motion montage of multiple angles of Lillian removing her panties and falling over as they got caught on her boots showing causing her full vagina and asshole to be seen by the crowd. Once the video ends the camera is now back on Lillian who has her heads in her hands in shame.

AJ: Now, tonight to open up we have a special job audition and you are going to help us Lillian. We have lost a few divas from the roster in the past few months and I need to find some new talent. I figured what better way than to have the women audition here in front of a live audience.

Lillian: What does this have to do with me?

AJ: Watch your tone Lillian. I am getting there. I figured the best way for these ladies to show what they got and prove that they are WWE material is a good old fashioned bikini contest. Now, Lillian what I will need from you is to be our ring announcer for the festivities. But, you can’t fairly be a ring announcer for a bikini contest unless you yourself are in a bikini.

Lillian: But, I don’t have a bikini with me. What do you expect me to do?

AJ: Oh I took care of that I have a bikini right here for you.

AJ pulls out a tiny bikini that consists of a tiny string, thong and a small top that will cover only a small portion of her breasts.

Lillian: That is so small though.

AJ: Well, we were just reminded of your fully nude body from last week so be careful with your arguing or I’ll take the bikini from you and make you announce nude.

Lillian: Fine, I’ll go to the back I can be ready in ten minutes I guess.

AJ: No, we are doing this bikini contest now, I need you to change out here now to keep things moving.

Lillian: But everyone will see me naked again.

AJ: Oh don’t worry, I have taken care of that with our brand new portable changing booth.

A circular type cage drops slowly from the ceiling. Wrapped around the cage is a sheer shower curtain only about three feet in length.

AJ: You will change in there.

Lillian looks at the bikini in her hand and reluctantly ducks into the changing booth. Her head and shoulders pop up above the top of the covering so that the fans can still see her as she changes even while her intimate parts are covered. She unzips her dress from behind sliding it down off her shoulders and down her body as she disappears beneath the covering. She stands back up as she reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra from her body. AJ uses this opportunity to grab a camera man and pull him right over to the side of the changing booth. Being this close allows Lillian’s now topless breasts to be seen by the camera and displayed on the Titan-Tron. Lillian screams and covers her breasts as AJ giggles and pulls the cameraman back away from the changing booth to allow Lillian to continue changing. Lillian now ties the bikini top on which even though she is behind the curtain the fans can tell won’t provide Lillian much modesty. Lillian now bends down to remove her panties and quickly slips on the bikini bottoms while still bent over. Lillian tries checking to make sure everything is covered but realizes that the front of the bikini is cut so small that her bush will be poking out of the sides of the front of the bikini. She fiddles with it trying to find a way to cover her bush but it is hopeless. AJ realizing Lillian is fully changed orders the changing booth to be lifted.

The changing booth lifts up bring Lillian’s exposed body into view. Camera flashes go off getting shots of Lillian’s small breasts barely covered by her bikini top with her tits hanging out on all sides of the bikini, her bare untanned white ass, and most importantly of the front of the bikini where her bush was visible. Lillian shyly tries to cover her pubic hair but its no use as she is forced to enter the ring.

AJ: Geez after last week I figured you would take care of that caged monkey. (giggling). Now that is embarrassing with your pale white ass contrasted by your dark pubes hanging all out of your bikini.

Lillian turns red with shame.

AJ: Now bikini contents are a WWE tradition, that is one of the few sexy things we were still able to do in the PG atmosphere, but my example to show you is the first and quite possibly the best bikini contest we ever had here in the WWE. Lets go to the video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt7...?search_algo=2

AJ: Now that was an exciting bikini contest. Jacqueline briefly flashed one of her titties and Sable stood topless and confident in the ring with only a tiny thong and body paint to conceal her modesty. Now if these women want to earn a job they have an idea what the standard I expect is. Now lets get this started.

Lillian: Introducing first, you may say she is sweet like a “Cookie”, Becky Bayless.

The short and curvy brunette comes out from the back wearing a very small bathrobe that allows all of her tanned and thick legs to be seen. The robe ends right at the bottom of her ass but as she makes her way to the ring it flips up and down allowing just a little bit of bare ass cheek to come into view. She enters the ring allowing a fair amount of her ass to be seen by the fans in the crowd as flash bulbs go off. She delivers a quick hug to AJ who she has known since before her days in WWE.

Lillian: Introducing next, it’s time to let the pigeons loose, The Beautiful People, Velvet Sky and Angelina Love.

The former TNA Knockouts come out onto the stage together both wearing matching pink bathrobes they pause at the top of the ramp and lean in and deliver a small kiss to each other on the lips which the fans cheer. They then skip hand in hand down to the ring showing off a ton of leg. Once they reach the ring they pause on the apron before climbing into the ring and kiss once more, this time a little longer and with open mouths and tongue involved. Angelina enters the ring quickly through the middle ropes while holding her robe close in place. Velvet takes her time though straddling the middle rope and pointing her ass up showing off almost her full ass.

Lillian: Coming down to the ring next, daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Kerry Von Erich, Lacey Von Erich.

Lacey comes out on to the stage wearing a full length trench coat. Only her bare feet are visible and the fans boo her as she is showing almost no skin as she walks down to the ring and enters carefully.

Lillian: Finally, daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Eddie Guerrero and former Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero, from right here in El Paso, TX, Shaul Guerrero.

The cheers are the loudest they have been all night as the 21 year-old daughter of Eddie and Vickie comes out onto the stage wearing a small trench coat that ends right underneath her ass. Her thick tanned legs are fully visible for her hometown crowd to see on display. She stands at the top of the ramp and teases pulling up the trench coat, showing just a little bit more of her thighs. She then continues into the ring as the fans chant “Guerrero” supporting their hometown beauty.

Lillian: Time to lose the robes ladies. First up is Becky Bayless.

Music plays as Becky steps to the center of the ring. She quickly drops her robe to her feet revealing a tiny pink thong bikini. Her thick legs, round hips, and plump ass are on full display for all the crowd to see. Her top barely covers her tits as her large breasts explode from all sides of the top showing tons of cleavage. She enjoys herself dancing to the music and putting on a show for the fans, leaning forward over the ropes in all four directions giving all the fans a great look at her cleavage and her ass. She then stands in the center of the ring and puts her hands on her knees making her ass clap. Finally, to top off her show she replicates Jacqueline’s classic moment from the video quickly pulling her top aside, flashing just her left breast for a few moments for the world to see. The fans cheer wildly for her as she proudly and confidently showed off most of her body for the crowd to see. Becky looks at the other girls and just yells “Follow That”. Angelina Love and Velvet still show confidence, while Lacey who has looked worried since she got out still holds her trench coat tight to her body, and Shaul shows a little bit of nervousness.

Lillian: Up next the Beautiful People, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.

Velvet steps forward first and rips the microphone out of Lillian’s hand.

Velvet: When AJ told me and Angelina that we would be one entrant in this bikini contest we took that to mean we had to share one bikini. Now we debated back and forth over which half of the bikini we got to wear. I mean my real tits are wonderful, but Angelina has a great set of implants as well. Plus you just have to see her nipples, I love them. Then, all you fans in the first few rows saw my wonderful ass as I entered the ring but Angelina also has a tight little ass. In the end what our decision was....

Velvet makes eye contact with Angelina as both women take a deep breath and remove their robes. Flash bulbs go off all over the arena as Angelina’s fully bare ass and shaved tight vagina and Velvet’s large real tits and pointy pink nipples come into view. Angelina wearing the top half of the bikini has plenty of cleavage visible, her tight washboard stomach and long tan legs are all visible, however all the fans eyes are trained right on her bare pussy as Angelina is turning to all sides of the ring leaving her legs spread just enough to let the fans clearly see her pussy lips. At the same time Velvet bounces around the ring leading the fans in cheers as her natural tits shake all around. The only covering for Velvet is the tiny thong bottom of the bikini allowing all of her ass, legs, and hips to be exposed. The fans cheers for them drown out the cheers that Becky received.

AJ: (giggling) I like the way you two think. I didn’t expect you two to share a bikini, but now that you did it I’m upset that I hadn’t thought of it myself.

Velvet and Angelina now step to the side of the ring as their turn is over. Both of them leave their hands at their hips still allowing all of their exposed skin to be seen by the glaring eyes of the fans.

Lillian: Next up, Lacey Von Erich.

All eyes turn to Lacey as she shyly steps to the center of the ring still clutching her full length trench coat tight. She takes the microphone.

Lacey: Now it’s great to be here in my home state of Texas. (light cheering from the fans, but they are getting restless wanting to see skin) I didn’t know if I wanted to do this and even while being here in this ring I didn’t know if I would go all the way with this, but what the fuck I LOOK GOOD.

Lacey’s bottom language changes immediately as she drops her full length trench coat to her feet and to the shock of the crowd, the fans watching at home. and the other women in the ring is fully nude. Her large fake breasts sit firmly on her chest with her perfectly round pink nipples right in the middle. Her long legs and tanned ass lead all eyes right to her shaved pussy. Lacey faces each direction of the crowd making sure the fans get clear views of every bit of her ass, vagina, and tits. Finally, to top it off she does a cartwheel across the middle of the ring which allows her fully spread vagina to be seen by all of the arena and cameras to broadcast across live tv. Lacey now steps over next to the topless Velvet and bottomless and Angelina who look at Lacey with disgusted looks on their faces.

Lillian: Finally, last but not least from right here in El Paso, TX, Shaul Guerrero.

Shaul steps nervously to the middle of the ring. When she agreed to be a part of this, she figured the most daring thing somebody would be wearing would be a thong, now after watching the contest progress slowly from Becky quickly flashing one breast to Lacey doing a nude cartwheel across the ring, her heart began to race. She looked around the arena recognizing faces all over the crowd of friends, former teachers, classmates, and countless other people she saw around town on a normal basis. She grabs the microphone.

Shaul: I know a lot of you out here in the crowd and a lot of you know me. Many of you know that I am not the most daring person around but I thought it would be fun to be a wrestler and follow in my families footsteps. Now I am standing here in the ring not sure what to do. At times like this I have to look towards my father and realize that sacrifices are necessary.

The fans cheer and chant “Eddie” in tribute to her father. This only embarrasses Shaul further as she knows how her dad would disapprove of her impending actions. She pulls the tiny trench coat off her shoulders and off her body revealing a modest bikini, at least compared to the other women exposed in the ring. Her top pushes up and creates plenty of cleavage from her medium sized breasts, while her bottoms cut off halfway down her ass revealing a fair amount of skin. She turns red even being exposed this much as flash bulbs go off around the arena.

Shaul: As you can see by my bikini, I didn’t expect this to be as much of a skin show as it has become, but I now realize that if I want to be a diva, this will happen and I need to accept it.

Shaul reaches behind her back and begins to unsnap her top. Just as she finishes unsnapping it and goes to pull it from her body, suddenly the cheers of the crowd are interrupting by screaming. “EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME”. Shaul recognizing that voice immediately as her mother Vickie stops removing her top and clutches it tightly to her chest leaving her bare back exposed. Vickie comes out on the stage stomping and with a microphone in hand power walks to the ring.

Vickie: How dare you AJ!!! How dare you try to expose my daughter, Eddie’s daughter here in the town she grew up in.

Vickie makes it into the ring now and picks Shaul’s trench coat up off the mat and covers her daughter with the coat.

Vickie: Shaul, go to the back and cover up. I will deal with you later.

Shaul covering herself with the trench coat, runs to the back crying as the fans boo. Vickie meanwhile approaches AJ and gets right in her face.

Vickie: My daughter maybe a wrestler someday, but not on these terms AJ. I should smack you right here, right now. (Tamina and Kharma step forward, but AJ instructs them to hold back). Realize, AJ that a Guerrero will never work for you again.

Vickie now drops the mic and immediately storms to the back to look for her daughter.

AJ: Well, that’s embarrassing having your mom interrupt a job interview like that. Oh well, I thought Shaul had potential. As for the rest of you, you all have shown me that you have the sexiness and confidence to succeed here in the new WWE Diva’s divison. Congratulations, you are all hired.

The fully nude Lacey runs over to AJ and gives her a hug to the fans loud cheers. Becky, Angelina, and Velvet all celebrate and acknowledge the crowd allowing their exposed bodies to still be ogled by the eyes of the fans as RAW goes to commercial.

Later on in the show AJ is in her office with Tamina, Kharma, and a now fully clothed Becky Bayless with her.

AJ: Sorry you had to be a part of that out there tonight Becky. I just needed you to prove that you would be loyal to me and do what I expect of you.

Becky: It’s nothing. I’ve seen what you’ve been doing the past few weeks. A three second tit flash is nothing. I know you could have made it much worse and anyway I am grateful for the job and am glad to be part of the clear winning team here.

AJ: That’s the spirit I like to hear.

There is a knock at AJ’s door.

AJ: Come in.

A fully clothed Shaul Guerrero enters AJ’s office.

AJ: I’m sorry, Shaul. I know you wanted this job, but your mom just didn’t allow you to show what I needed to see from you tonight.

Shaul: I know. I fully understand. However, is there anyway that you can give me any other chance to earn a job. I want nothing more than to carry on my father’s legacy in the business that him, my grandfather, my uncles, my cousins have all made their living in.

AJ: You know what, I have an idea. Now you’re really gonna have to earn this one. I am going to put you into a match with Kharma over here.

Kharma laughs as she looks over the much smaller girl.

AJ: That bikini contest wasn’t meant to be easy tonight, so I will give you a shot to earn a job once again. I don’t expect you to win, just go out there and fight and you get the job. Sound good?

Shaul: Yes AJ, thank you so much. I promise I won’t disappoint you.

AJ: Good, now go get ready you’re match is coming up soon.

Shaul runs off to get ready for her match.

AJ: Kharma, I only have one mission and one mission only for you out there with her tonight.

Kharma: Yes boss?

AJ: Embarrass her, at your own discretion. I trust you to know what to do. Vickie wants to mess with me, I’ll mess with her family. (giggling) Tamina, I need you to bring me Kaitlyn.

AJ is in her office with Tamina and Becky behind her and Kaitlyn on the other side of the desk. Kaitlyn is wearing her normal wrestling gear.

AJ: So, Kaitlyn you sure seemed to enjoy yourself out there last week. Apparently taking your clothes off for three weeks suddenly you parade your tits out there like you’re a stripper or something. What happened to your shame, you happily showed off your bare tits, vagina, and ass for the thousands in the crowd not to mention the millions that watch every week.

Kaitlyn: Well, if you going to..

AJ: DON’T INTERRUPT ME!! Tonight, we take this to another level, this is meant to embarrass you. Make you ashamed to show your face. I have a special outfit you for to wear when you come out to the ring tonight. Put it on and meet me in the ring in 10 minutes.

Tamina hands Kaitlyn a small shopping bag, as Kaitlyn walks off thinking it won’t be too bad if she has something to wear. As Kaitlyn walks off, Vickie bursts through AJ’s still open door.

AJ: What do you think you’re doing? Just barging in here not knocking. You don’t even work here.

Vickie: I already told you once not to mess with my daughter. I don’t want her competing out there, she may be hurt and even worse this is her home and if you expose her that will ruin her life here.

AJ: I already told Shaul that she could have a job if she has a match with Kharma and I don’t go back on my word. Not to mention that match is next and I need something to fill the tv time.

Vickie: What if I take her spot then? I face Kharma and if I win you leave Shaul alone and out of this.

AJ: And if you lose, if you lose well we’ll just see I guess. (giggling)

RAW comes back from commercial break with AJ skipping down to the ring with Tamina, Kharma, and Becky Bayless with her. Once they make it down to the ring, AJ grabs a microphone.

AJ: Kaitlyn, get down here now.

Kaitlyn’s music plays as their is a buzz of anticipation for Kaitlyn and what AJ is making her wear. However, they are disappointed when Kaitlyn emerges from the back still wearing her normal wrestling gear and carrying the shopping bag in her hand. She walks angrily to the ring and grabs the microphone from AJ.

Kaitlyn: I’m not wearing this (holding up the bag). It’s demeaning.

AJ grabs both the bag and microphone out of Kaitlyn’s hands. AJ reaches into the bag and pulls out a dog collar and leash. The fans chant “Get On Your Knees”.

AJ: Well, I knew that wouldn’t go over well. But it wasn’t meant to be literal. I’m going to New York this week and I need a “pet” to bring with me and you will be that pet. Our new system here has gotten us a lot of press and I am doing the media circuit on Wednesday in New York, or at least those that will book us, and I need to bring one of the divas with me as a model and who better than you my former best friend. And since New York is the media capital of the world you need to be prepared for all the cameras that will be on you all day so I have a special job for you tonight. Whenever, I get a chance to talk to fans over the past few weeks they all tell me how much they love all the fun new stuff we have been doing. But they all were wondering if they would be able to get their own photo opportunities. So tonight you will give the fans their own personal mementos as you will roam the crowd fully nude offering up close and personal photos for whoever asks.

Kaitlyn; This can’t be safe. You’re not even thinking about what you’re doing anymore.

AJ: You never let me finish Kaitlyn. Tamina will be your security to make sure you’re safe. But to make sure you don’t try to run either I am going to handcuff you to each other. Trust me the last thing we need is a sexual assault in the crowd. Tamina will protect you. Now lose the clothes.

Kaitlyn isn’t happy about this, but has accepted her fate at this point. She quickly removes her top baring her large fake breasts to the crowd once again. She also quickly dispatches with her bottoms, surprisingly leaving her fully nude as she has no underwear on under her wrestling trunks this week. Her shaved pussy and bare ass are fully visible for all the fans and soon they will get an even better look as she poses for photographs for all the fans. AJ handcuffs Kaitlyn to Tamina and they exit the ring and head into the crowd. The first fan she approaches puts his arm around her pushing up against her body as they pose for a photograph. Right before the flash goes over the fan grabs Kaitlyn’s breast and squeezes for the photo. Kaitlyn screams and slaps the guy across the face.

AJ: Kaitlyn, be nice. He didn’t try anything too bad. I mean they are right out there who wouldn’t want to grab them. Don’t slap anymore fans for something like that, a squeeze of the breasts, a grab of the ass. That is fine, but if they come near your pussy then it is over the line.

Kaitlyn starts to cry realizing what AJ has said has given free reign to all the fans to grope and grab her all night. Her breasts and ass will be fondled by hundreds if not thousands of people by the time the night is over, AJ was right she would never want to show her face again.

AJ: Now let’s get to some in-ring action.

Kharma already in the ring awaits her opponent. Shaul Guerrero quickly emerges from the back and quickly comes down to the ring wearing wrestling gear that shows off her legs and a little bit of cleavage. She comes into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Shaul: You promised me this match AJ.

AJ: I know, but Vickie volunteered and I wanted her to come back to her job as much as I wanted to hire you. So, I’m letting this play out and we may all have fun.

Vickie: (as she comes out onto the stage) Excuse me, excuse me. I never said I was back full time. After I beat Kharma, me and Shaul are going home and leaving this craziness behind.

Vickie makes her way down to the ring as she is talking. She is wearing a one piece singlet that shows off a lot of her thick legs. While Vickie doesn’t have the body of a diva for a woman her age she still has nice legs even with the little bit of jiggle they have. She doesn’t have much cleavage visible but the shape of her large fake breasts are visible underneath the spandex material.

AJ: (giggling) There is no way that you can beat Kharma. I’m so confident of that, that if you beat Kharma I’ll moon my bare ass to these fans. (fans cheer wildly, followed by “Let’s Go Vickie” chants) Don’t get your hopes up. You have no shot of seeing my ass. Now let’s get this started.

Becky, AJ, and Shaul leave the ring as the bell rings. Kharma rushes at Vickie but Vickie moves out of the way and Kharma runs into the corner. As she stumbles backwards Vickie goes for the quick pin and schoolboys her, 1..2...Kharma manages to kick out. AJ who briefly got very worried on the outside shows relief on her face. Kharma and Vickie are both back to their feet and this time Vickie can’t avoid Kharma as Kharma grabs Vickie by the hair and lifts her up over her head and slams her to the mat. Vickie is now rolling around in pain. Kharma now picks Vickie up off the mat and irish whips her into the corner and follows in with a splash crushing Vickie in the corner. Vickie slumps to the mat out cold and motionless.

AJ: Don’ finish the match yet Kharma. Embarrass her first.

Kharma picks up the still unconscious Vickie and leans her up in the corner. Kharma quickly slides Vickie’s singlet over her shoulders and down past her breasts revealing a strapless bra that is barely holding her fake tits in place. Kharma continues to slide Vickie’s singlet down past her slightly chubby stomach and quickly past her hips, ass, and thighs revealing Vickie’s ass clad in panties. Before Kharma can further strip Vickie, suddenly Shaul jumps Kharma from behind to try and save her mom’s dignity. Shaul hangs on Kharma’s back trying to choke Kharma, but Kharma flips Shaul over her back and slams her hard to the mat knocking the wind out of her. Kharma now bounces off the ropes and delivers a big splash right down on Shaul knocking her out cold. Kharma now stands above both Guerrero women unconscious in the ring. Vickie is in her underwear while Shaul is still in her wrestling gear. However, Kharma reaches down and unzips Shaul’s top from behind and removes it from her body revealing a tiny black bra underneath that pushes up her natural medium sized breasts creating a lot of cleavage. Kharma doesn’t stop there as she now removes Shaul’s trunks as well revealing most of her ass in high cut underwear. Flash bulbs are going off all over the arena trying to get shots of both mother and daughter exposed in the ring in their hometown.

With the match not officially ending Kharma delivers another splash to the still hurt Vickie before covering her for the pin 1...2....3. Kharma wins. AJ and Becky enter the ring to celebrate with Kharma as both mother and daughter lay in their underwear in the ring.

AJ: Kharma, go out back, relax, take a shower, you did great work tonight.

Kharma exits the ring and heads to the back to shower up. During this both Shaul and Vickie come to. They both quickly notice their level of undress. Shaul is a little embarrassed being in her underwear, but it isn’t much more than she showed earlier in her bikini. Vickie on the other hand curls up into a ball trying to stay as covered as possible.

AJ: Now we never decided on exactly what you losing would entail Vickie, but seeing mother and daughter laying here together in their underwear has given me a great idea. We will have the first ever mother-daughter strip match. Both of you are in your underwear, the first one to strip the other one fully nude wins. And Vickie if you win, Shaul doesn’t get the job, but if Shaul wins she becomes the newest WWE Diva.

Shaul who has now climbed to her feet looks at AJ and agrees to the match and stipulations. Vickie starts screaming no at Shaul, but the bell rings and Shaul begins to attack her mother. Shaul was wiling to take her top off earlier in the night but the more she thought about it the more she is happy her mom interrupted her exposure. Shaul picks Vickie up off the mat and throws her off against the ropes. As both women move about the ring cleavage, ass, and legs all jiggle around to the fans delight. As Vickie bounces off the ropes Shaul delivers a clothesline to her mother knocking her down to the mat. With the jarring blow to the chest this also causes Vickie’s small strapless bra to fall off her breasts down to her stomach, revealing all of her fake tits to the world. She has small pink nipples and her fake breasts still have a nice jiggle to them. Vickie quickly covers her tits as flash bulbs go off.

However sitting on the mat looking up at Shaul, Vickie quickly hops up and runs at Shaul tackling her to the mat. Shaul was young and still at the peak of her attractiveness, Vickie thought that in the long run if one of them had to be exposed it should be her daughter and if Shaul wouldn’t do it on her own Vickie was going to do it for her. Vickie now on top of Shaul reaches down and grabs her bra pulling on it and quickly ripping it from her body allowing her daughter’s young, firm, breasts and large nipples come into view. Shaul tries to cover up, but Vickie pins her arms to the mat making sure all the crowd gets a good glimpse of Shaul’s breasts jiggle as she struggles on the mat. Vickie turns around using her knees to keep Shaul pinned to the mat and now reaches down and pulls at Shaul’s panties trying to pull them off. Shaul wiggles and struggles as best she can but Vickie succeeds and slides Shaul’s panties down past her wide hips allowing her trimmed triangular bush and tight pussy to be seen. Vickie continues to keep her fully nude daughter to the mat as Shaul struggles desperately to get free. Vickie finally allows her daughter up after 30 seconds and the fully nude Shaul quickly runs to the back with her ass and breasts jiggling and doing her best to cover up whatever she can.

Vickie stays in the ring still topless and grabs a microphone with her breasts still uncovered.

Vickie: Sorry I had to do that Shaul, but if you still want to be a WWE Diva you know what the consists of now. As for you AJ. You may have caused me and my daughter to be embarrassed out here tonight, but you have not heard the last of me. I can promise you that.

Vickie slams the mic down to the mat and quickly heads to the back with her breasts still shaking as she goes. AJ and Becky are now alone at ringside and head into the ring. Suddenly Becky blindsides AJ from behind as WWE Diva’s Champion Eve Torres runs out from the back. Becky continues to beat down on AJ as Eve comes into the ring. Eve joins Becky in the beatdown on AJ. AJ is dressed in her normal business suit attire but Becky and Eve quickly remove her coat from her body. AJ is screaming for help, but Kharma is in the back after her match showering and Tamina while she is trying to run to the ring Kaitlyn is trying her best to prevent her from getting there since they are still handcuffed together. Eve and Becky’s intent is quickly obvious as they start to tear AJ’s button up shirt in the middle with buttons popping out everywhere. AJ is struggling to keep her shirt together and on but the 2 on 1 becomes too much and they succeed in tearing AJ’s shirt from her leaving her in a small bra that shows a little bit of cleavage of her small breasts. AJ is still trying her best to fight them off as they now start to pull at her little skirt. Once again the numbers become too much as AJ’s skirt is removed from her body exposing a tiny pair of panties and showing off a decent amount of exposed ass and all of her thin legs.
Before AJ can be exposed any further suddenly, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, and Lacey Von Erich hit the ring and attack Eve and Becky. Lacey carried down her long trench coat from before down to the ring and gives it to AJ who covers herself back up quickly. The fans boo as they got quick glimpes of AJ’s cleavage, legs, and a decent amount of her ass, but were still left wanting to see more of AJ exposed. AJ grabs a microphone while The Beautiful People continue their beatdown on Becky and Eve.

AJ: Thank you all three of you. You realize what you need to do to get ahead here. Pick Eve up for me.

Velvet picks up Eve off the mat and holds her arms back as AJ approaches her and removes her wrestling top allowing her real natural breasts to bounce free for the crowd for another week. AJ now grabs Eve’s wrestling trunks and pulls them down her legs leaving her bare ass and hips exposed in a tiny thong.

AJ: It’s Becky’s turn.

Lacey picks up Becky who is dressed in a normal top and jeans as she wasn’t planning on wrestling. AJ grabs Becky’s top and pulls it up over her head exposing her large and real bare breasts as she wasn’t wearing a bra. AJ slaps Becky in the face a few times as she starts to come to. Becky realizes that she is topless in the ring starts to fight to break free, but AJ just delivers a kick to her gut allowing Becky’s breasts to bounce all around. AJ now reaches for Becky’s jeans and unbuttons them and teases pulling them down before quickly pulling the jeans straight to her feet leaving Becky in only a tiny thong with all of her ass and legs exposed as well as her large tits. Velvet is still holding onto Eve while Lacey holds onto Becky as both women are exposed topless and in thongs with their big breasts jiggling.

AJ: Eve, since you are the Diva’s Champion, I’ll leave you like this in just your thong. I have plenty of time to still embarrass you. Becky on the other hand. You’re fired. I have no more use for you.

AJ now reaches forward and grabs Becky’s thong as she shrieks. The screams are too late though as AJ tears Becky’s thong from her body leaving her fully nude in the ring with her shaved pussy on display and her tits bouncing. Lacey continues to hold onto Becky turning her towards all four sides of the ring making sure all the fans get a great view of her fully nude body. Flash bulbs go off all over the arena to document the moment. AJ now reaches between Becky’s legs and with the microphone begins to rub Becky’s pussy. Becky moans as AJ rubs the microphone back and forth on her pussy lips. As AJ does this Lacey gropes Becky’s breasts from behind and squeezes them and tweaks her nipples.

At first Becky is resistant despite her moans but quickly forgets where she is and begins to buck on the microphone enjoying herself more and more. Becky’s moaning increases more and more getting louder and faster as she starts to pant pretty hard. Finally, all the moaning and screaming culminates with one loud big mix of a moan and scream as Becky orgasms right in the middle of the ring on national tv. The fans chant “Holy Shit” as Becky’s juices run right down her leg and leave a wet spot in the middle of the ring. Lacey quickly drops Becky to the mat and as Becky comes down from her orgasm and looks around the ring realizing what she just did rolls out of the ring and runs to the back fully nude trying her best to cover up her intimate areas and crying while turning very red with shame.

AJ: (holding the cum soaked microphone) I feel that all of you still haven’t been taking me seriously. I hope after that you realize not to mess with me anymore. (giggling) Now let’s get Beth down here for our title match tonight. We already have Eve’s tits out now let’s see the Glamazon’s titties.

Beth begins to come out from the back dressed in her normal wrestling attire as RAW goes to commercial.

RAW comes back from commercial as AJ stands in the ring, still in a trench coat after being stripped to her bra and panties brielfy by Becky and Eve, flanked by The Beautiful People of Lacey, Velvet, and Angelina while Eve stands topless in the ring only wearing a tiny thong that also allows her ass and legs to be displayed. Beth is in the ring as well wearing her normal wrestling attire, a one piece that separates over her stomach showing her flat abs as well as showing her shoulders and back off.

AJ: Before we do anything, let’s send it to Lillian in the crowd with Kaitlyn and Tamina for a quick update.

Lillian is shown in the crowd still wearing the bikini from earlier in the night with her bush hanging out on all sides. Kaitlyn is fully nude, the camera pans around her body showing red marks all over her ass from where people smacked her and her tits are all red and swollen due to fans squeezing them all night.

Lillian: So, Kaitlyn how has this been going?

Kaitlyn: Well, you know most of the fans are real nice and supportive even as they are groping me, but some of these guys are animals. A few people have even had to be removed from the arena after one or two of them slipped a finger inside of me when taking a photo. The worst though is one guy actually shoved a finger up my asshole. (fans chant “Holy Shit”)

Lillian: I’m sorry to hear that. Looks like there are a few fans here that want their photo taken.

Lillian steps tries to step off to the side but the fan pulls her back into the photo placing a hand on both Lillian and Kaitlyn’s asses as the photo is taken. After hearing just before Kaitlyn describe it the fan feels daring a slips a finger in Kaitlyn’s bare pussy and also slides his hand in Lillian’s bottom to grope her vagina as both women yelp and jump away from him as security pounces on the guy. Camera now comes back to AJ in the ring.

AJ: Beth, you have to lose the top to be in the match. Time to let your puppies free.

Beth looks around unsure of exposing herself. Her breasts were briefly exposed last week, but this time she would be topless for a much more extended period of time. Beth closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as she reaches behind her neck to unclasp the top of her outfit. As she pulls it over her shoulder she pauses it again as she holds it right over her breasts before revealing herself. Finally she lets go of the top letting it fall to her waist and exposing her firm and natural medium sized breasts with little pink nipples. Her tits are now tanned after having her tan line exposed the week before. Beth looks to the ground uncomfortably as flash bulbs go off and Beth can feel all eyes on her breasts. Her top sits awkwardly at her waist as her outfit is all one piece.

AJ: Remove it the rest of the way, that is a safety hazard having all that extra fabric there.

Beth: You told me I had to wrestle topless. You didn’t tell me I would have to expose my legs and ass too.

AJ: I can’t let you wrestle the match that way, it just isn’t safe. If you don’t remove it the match will be canceled.

Beth realizes she has no choice but to remove her outfit the rest of the way. She has already stripped herself topless in the ring, she needs to get her title shot now. She starts to slide her outfit down past her hips and ass exposing her small panties she has to wear with her wrestling tights. Most of her muscular ass is revealed to the eyes of the fans as while as long muscular legs. Beth slides the pants all the way down her legs and off her feet leaving her only in her small panties with her perky breasts exposed.

AJ: Now this is quite a site. Two beautiful divas standing here ready to fight a match both with there nice natural breasts out for all of us to see.

Both Eve and Beth look embarrassed at having their exposure pointed out to them as the fans cheer. The bell rings to begin the match as AJ and The Beautiful People exit the ring and head backstage. Beth rushes at Eve and delivers a knee to Eve’s midsection. Eve goes down to the mat from the shot as she is already worn down from the prior beatdown at the hand’s of The Beautiful People. Beth delivers a hard kick right to Eve’s face as she is down on the mat allowing Beth’s perky breasts to bounce all over. Eve is out on the mat and Beth covers her looking for an early victory. 1...2.....Th. NO!! Eve manages to just kick out in time. Beth now picks Eve up off the mat and throws her off the ropes. Beth delivers a standing dropkick to Eve sending her reeling back off the ropes. Beth continues to beat on Eve as Layla suddenly makes her way down to the ring. Beth doesn’t even notice that Layla is there as she makes her way into the ring and clotheslines Beth to the mat and drawing a DQ.

Layla continues to beat down on Beth as Eve rolls out of the ring and runs to the back before Layla can touch her. Layla picks up a microphone.

Layla: I hate Eve more than anyone, but no one is beating her for that title unless it is me. I want a title shot next week.

AJ comes out from the back now fully dressed. She has Kharma and The Beautiful People with her.

AJ: You want a title shot, that sounds good. Next week here on RAW we will have a special Three Way Dance Swimming Pool Bra & Panties Match with Layla vs. Beth vs. Eve for The Divas Title. I don’t know if any of you remember the original one but next week we will have video of that for you to show us what to expect.

Layla still upset in the ring reaches down and pulls the panties right from Beth’s body leaving Beth fully nude in the ring with her ass exposed. Beth’s hands reach to her crotch and covers herself before anyone can see her pussy and quickly runs to the back with her bare ass and tits jiggling as she runs to the back with her vagina covered by her hands as RAW ends with Layla standing in the ring holding Beth’s panties up as a trophy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post: