Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:05 PM

Default a few downblouses

Last 2 days there was hot weather, so i managed to get free time to hunt downblouses.
Yesterday saw one at first on local flea-market. An young ebony-chick from Northern-Africa weared a white someting with a nice armhole and cleavage. Armhole only showed that she was wearung nothing under so I could see halb of boob. So I decided to catch best view on the cleavage and I was lucky she bent down to look about dinnerware. I bent down in front of her pretending to look for post-cards. So i was at same height as her cleavage and saw one boob totaly bouncing in the air. It was nice brown with darker brown areola, b-cup, so sweet. Like it.
Second was at my favourite book-store where my favourite sales-girl weared tho shirts one above the other. But gravity doest care whether its one or two shirts, so that I was able to see her red nip one more time.
Today I walked around in town. First trophy was a sweet blond chick together with her boyfriend going into a tom-taylor shop looking for several goods. Her cleavage was promising because she was a little a-cup and wanted to look better with stiff-bra.
The white t-shirt-cleavage gaped open and showed a lovely 18 y.o. s tanned small boob, very sweet. Think she did tanning brales on her last holiday.
Second was a milf mother bending down in the middle of the street. This redhead chick showed me her nipple two times, A-Cup, red areola. Fine! Loose Bra.
Third was a blond young girl again in the bookstore. Her brown bra fittet not very well, so I could see for 1-2 sec. part of her red areola. Amazing!
Next was a breasfeeding mother, oriental with deep-brown areola.
Fourth downblouse was a blond chick with a grey shirt, sitting on a bank in the shopping lane. Areola and nip very pale. The black bra was disfunctioned. I think she get aware me looking when sitting beside her and then standing up and moving closely beside her. She whispred to her girlfriend but didnt cover the show, so that I again moved by and saw the breast again. Nipple was erected 1 cm.

Last Weekend I was at a hippie-event but managed only to see one good db with sweet nip, brown-haired young chick with loose black bra.

On saturday I plan to visit a second-hand market for toys which promises a good show normally.

Who wants to read my report about this event?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post: