View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 03:17 PM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

The first time we went with my wife, her sister and husband and her best friend and husband. All three girls were very attractive with great bodies. Me and my brother in law had talked about whether the girls would go topless. We knew the best friend had in the past and had even been skinny dipping. My wife had been topless once but just the two of us. The sister in law hadn't so expectations were low!
Anyway, first night we were walking home from dinner and drinks quite drunk and decided to test the water so to speak with a swim. The friend stripped down to her underwear and the three men followed suit. My wife then joined us but not the sister in law. As expected everyone was playing to type. Confident friend, conservative sil and between the two was my wife.
The next day at the pool I spoke to my bil to see what he thought. We both decided we'd push our luck and see what happened but honestly expected nothing. The the following day at the beach I asked my wife what she thought and she wasn't to keen. The friend had shown no hint of removing her bikini. It wasn't looking good. Then out of the blue my sil after a quick chat with her husband took her top off. It was heavenly. I asked my wife if she was going to, she shrugged, said what the heck and followed suit. The friend then realised and joined in. 3 great pairs of breasts on display. That's pretty much how they stayed all week. My wife and her friend stayed topless all the time and the sil covered up when she went in the sea. Never worked out why she did that.
By the end of the holiday we'd done a late night drunken swim only this time naked. All except my sil that is! Still great memories.
Only regret is the lack of digital camera back then!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post: