Thread: [Fictional Stories - Voyeur] Spying on the babysitter
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 06:03 AM

Default Spying on the babysitter

Abby had minded our son Dan before,but we didn't think she did a great job.She was 18,but maybe she was too immature.We came home last time to find little Stuart in a dirty nappy, and a rash on his bum.Abby said he must have just done it before we came home.She was all smiles and looked very innocent in her pigtails and short summer skirt.So we paid her and vowed not to use her again.But we were stuck. my wifes sister had supposed to babysit but cancelled at short notice.So we asked Abby again,and here she was,same short summer dress.And pigtails.She was a very pretty blonde cutie. She was slim, not too tall, and a bit flat chested to be honest.But very cute. A bit like Brittney Spears in her first video.
So we borrowed a nanny cam from my wifes sister who used it with her Au Pair.
So we left for a concert, The Killers.
Five hours later we returned.Little Stuart was in bed,no nasty smell greeting us.So I paid her.An extortionate 50 quid.I walked her around to her house,only around the corner.I hurried back,hoping for a shag from the wife,but found her snoring.How disappointing, and how routine.I considered turning on the lap top,have a quick wank before hitting the hay, when I remembered the nanny cam. Even though Abby had obviously done her job, I thought I'd take a look.
It recorded directly on to a memory card.I removed it and loaded it onto my Acer Lap top.A pop up soon appeared, and before long I was watching a slightly dark view of our sitting room where we had moved the cot containing Stuart who was fast asleep.I could also see Abby on the sofa,watching t.v.,which I couldn't see but could hear.
I recognized the programme,friends.I watched for a few minutes,but soon fast forwarded it.Nothing interesting appeared for ages,until..... Abby's had fell between her legs and quite obviously started rubbing her pussy. Fucking hell. I stopped quickly and rewound.I could hear Abby was channel hopping.I heard the friends theme tune,a crap reality programme, then True blood, a vampire series which was often raunchy.
I seen her hand go between her legs and another pop up appeared,this time my hard cock. She was casually rubbing herself but not making any noise,which was a shame.Then,she paused the t.v. using sky plus, and stopped touching herself.Damn I thought.She's finished.I planned to rewind and finish myself.She stood up and walked to her bag.She bent over and removed 2 bottles of Heineken from her bag.The cow,drinking on duty.As she bent over I got a great view of her legs,almost up to her arse. Nice,very nice.I stroked my cock as I looked.Oh God.I was finding her so damn sexy.She came back to the sofa and opened a beer with something on her key ring.She pressed play and drank her first beer while watching Sookie get some nookie.That's what it sound like.I seen her bend forward and put her empty bottle on the floor.Then,incredibly,she quickly put both hands under her skirt,lifted her ass up,and pulled off her knickers.I almost came.I wanted to.It took all my inner strength not to.She then pulled up her skirt revealing the most beautiful and most inviting pussy I ever seen.I prefer a waxed pussy but it looked like it was trimmed short,and glistening.She finished the second bottle in one go as her t.v. show finished,and turned off the t.v. She then proceeded to use the Heineken bottle as a dildo ! She fucked her young pussy hard with one hand and with her other hand,or one finger anyway. With the telly off, I could hear her softly moaning. And quietly, perhaps so as not to wake my child, she obviously came.I shot my load all over my clothes.Halfway up my top too,as I experienced the most intense orgasm I had felt in years.I sat there glowing,covered in my own cum, as I watched her put her knickers back on,and place the the two bottles back in her bag.
I burned a copy onto a d.v.d. disc for my wank bank. A d.v.d. I would undoubtedly watch many times.And I don't think we would be getting the wifes sister to babysit either.She work's hard enough all week,deserves a break. And 50 quid didn't seem so expensive now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: