Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:45 AM

Default Wedding exhibition

My fiancée picked up some free tickets to a huge wedding event / show, so we went along at the weekend with her friend who's to be a bridesmaid and is helping her organise some of the wedding stuff.

It was a huge exhibition with hundreds of stands, everything from wedding dress companies to caterers to wine suppliers and even gospel choirs for rent. The main draw for my fiancée was the wedding dresses etc. so I was basically just their driver / bag carrier for the day. Sure enough, when we got inside, the two of them went off together and left me to wander around on my own. I figured I was in for a pretty tedious afternoon.

Part way round the huge exhibition hall, I noticed there were a few seats located around the edges, all occupied by bored looking guys or couples reading through the exhibition guide etc. As I walked further along, a woman emerged from a nearby wedding dress stand and a guy on the seat opposite it got up and walked off with her, so I grabbed my chance to sit down for a bit. As soon as I sat down, I realised the seat had some great potential.

Directly across the walkway was a wedding dress stand, and it was quite a big one with loads of different bride and bridesmaid dresses and quite a few women looking through them. Best of all, directly opposite my seat was one of the two changing cubicles and, being a temporary exhibition stand, it was kind of a thin metal frame with a flimsy light blue curtain across the front. At this point the booth was unoccupied and the curtain was pulled open, so I had no idea how well it closed. Ever the optimist though, I figured I may as well wait for a while. I also noticed that the rear wall of the booth was a full length, full width mirror panel, so I figured this could work out pretty well, even if there was only a little gap when the curtain was closed.

As if to test my theory, after only another minute or so, a pretty young brunette went into the booth with a tasteful, slimline wedding dress, and pulled the curtain across behind her while her friend browsed a nearby rack of dresses. I guess the universe was looking at me favourably that day, as even after her second, cursory tug, the curtain still left a good 1 - 2 inch gap at one side. The fact the curtain rail was high off the ground meant it was impossible to pull fully closed, especially for a 5'2 girl.

She didn't seem bothered though, and clearly didn't realise anyone could see in, as she pulled off her vest top and took off her jeans. I could see her in the mirror clear as day, standing there in her mismatched blue bra and black lacy panties, checking herself out in the mirror - first from the front, then turning sideways and checking out her profile. I expected her to grab the wedding dress at this point and start putting it on. But - something I was blissfully unaware of at this point (but am now incredibly thankful for) is that apparently, a lot of wedding dresses, particularly the strapless ones, are meant to be worn without a bra. They have these kind of inbuilt bra cups in the dress.

So, standing facing the mirror and therefore giving me the perfect frontal view, she quickly and unexpectedly slipped the bra straps off her shoulders, unclipped the back and dropped it on to the little stool with her clothes. There she was, this pretty, early 20s, slim little brunette, standing there in just her lacy black panties, checking out her flat little A cups in the mirror; again looking at herself from the front for about 20 seconds and then standing sideways on to check her profile.

Her tits were so tiny, which isn't normally my thing, but she was just so cute, and her nipples were like tiny pink gumdrops - needless to say I had a semi within seconds and there was nothing I could do about it. She spent a while getting into the dress, in the end calling her friend over to help (man I'd have been happy to oblige) and I watched as her friend made a massive thing of trying to be careful with the curtain, holding it closed with one hand while she stuck her head in the booth and then helped zip her friend up. Five minutes of indecision later, the friend stepped away, annoyingly leaving a much smaller gap in the curtain, but still enough to just about see into - and out came those gorgeous, tiny titties again.

Maybe it's the fact it was a wedding dress, but there was just something extra sexy about watching that silky, embroidered ivory fabric slipping down, revealing her hard, pink little nips and those teeny tiny boobs.

Eventually she came out of the booth and didn't buy the dress, but needless to say I had an afternoon to kill, nowhere else to be and there were a lot of pretty brides and bridesmaids browsing that exhibition stand...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uk1988 For This Useful Post: