Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:24 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts
Default Dungeon Play at a Club

I am still working on my BDSM submission story from our trip to Vancouver, WA where I met a true DOM and had my first experience into submission. I have a rough draft but am going over it to make it easier to read than random thoughts and recollections of the event. I hope to post it soon.

Since I have got so much email about this subject I thought I would post some highly edited pics from two clubs that had dungeons and I played with being restrained on the St. Andrew's cross. I had to edit since the rooms had other toys and people in them that may not want their pics posted online.

In these part of the fantasy was being restrained (just velcro restraints so I was still ultimately free to stop) and being exposed and vulnerable to random guys in the club. These were all just bondage and submission play, no S&M play. My husband was in the room and they guys all had permission to play but I was not sure who was in the room during the time and both my ass and vagaina were fingered and fucked at their choice. The feeling of being submissive and giving up control was extremely erotic and a huge turn-on.

More to follow

The first pic was before I was restrained, I was talking to a cute guy about the room

Then next two pics are of me on the cross and being explored.

The last two are from another club where 3 different guys all played with me, roleplaying that I had been left and they found me unable to resist them. One of the hot parts was I was completely naked and spread. The guys all came up behind me and just pulled their pants down and used me as they wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
into the dungeon room.jpg   st andrews cross playtime.jpg  

finger in my ass.jpg   fucked from behind by a stranger.jpg  

probing my ass from behind.jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974

Last edited by Couplein2MFM; 05-25-2017 at 12:37 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: