View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 AM

Default Falling down

When I was a senior in high school I worked with the mom of two girls that went to my school. She was probably in her mid thirties and did have some nice size titties. I never thought much of them because she was and "old" married woman and never in a million years thought I would have a chance with her.
We worked in an office above a stage and the stairs were bare 2x12s, narrow and very steep. We were both leaving the office one day and I was in front of her and had just stepped off the last step when I hear "Catch me!!!" I turned just in time to see her falling toward me with her feet higher up on the stairs. I reach out and catch her just before she hit the ground. So here she is laying face down with her head just above the bottom stair and her feet a half a dozen steps above when I notice I had caught her by both her tits. I could not have planned or even imagined a more perfect grab.
I must have flexed or maybe she thought I was going to drop her because she immediately said "Don't let go" so being a good scout held on for dear life. I very slowly lifted her up until she was completely standing the whole time with two very full hands. Her tits felt great. When she was safely standing I let go, she said "thank you" and we both went on our merry way. It was never talked about again and really didn't think about much after that.
What is funny is how ignorant I was back then. If that happened to me today I would say something like "That was the best feel I have had in a long time." I have also thought I probably could have gotten lots of free feels from her after that and she probably would not have said anything. As I have gotten older I have looked back fondly on that experience. I have seen her twice in the past 20 years and have thought about mentioning something to her but never did.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to goalie351 For This Useful Post: