Thread: Snooping
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:55 AM

Thanked 7,288 Times in 279 Posts

Love these stories. I have hundreds. Maybe more. So many to choose from. Wish I could find someone local to share in person and make more stories. I will share my first set now. It has grown from there to even snooping with mothers I am f*cking in their daughters rooms. It goes on.

When I was 12-14 years old, I had a step sister, 5 years older. I went into her bedroom and she had these metal type blinds, I would bend the bottoms ones, one or two, wait for her to get home, she would undress and go into the shower. I would race into her bedroom, grab the panties she just took off. Race outside. Start licking the creamy stains, hearing the shower running and looking into the perfect size space between the bent blinds waiting, cock in hand, throbbing. Then I hear the water shut off. Heart racing, I watch her walk in, walk around a bit, wrapped in towel, looking for her next outfit, organizing it, heart racing more, then BAM, towel drops. Tits, ass, pussy, bush, fuck I would cum all over the side of the house. Almost 4- 5 times a week. Loved going thru all her things. One time I got to listen to her get fucked. Came so hard. Wish technology existed then like it does now and I would have video, pics etc to remember.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to justforkicks69 For This Useful Post: