Thread: Snooping
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:40 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzzrd View Post
I was asked to check on my wife's sisters house while her and her husband were out of town. Feed their dog, get their mail..etc... I knew a couple years earlier she had taken some boudoir photos for her husband.. i was determined to find them. Took me two evenings over there but I found a USB card on top of the door frame of her husbands closet.. knew it had to be something.
And score!
Similarly...

When I was in high school my Mom's best friend had mentioned nudist vacations with her ex-husband and daughter. And pics being taken.

And so one evening my Mom and her BFF went out to a party, leaving me all alone in her apartment. Needless to say, I went on a hunting expedition. And eventually, I found "THE" box at the bottom of a closet.
To me, it was literally like finding a treasure. Inside the box was a plethora of vacation nudes. Most of them were artistic, beautiful nudes of their daughter sunbathing or lounging around their summer home completely naked. There were also some "Mother and daughter" sets of them posing naked together on the nude beach. And some naked horse-back riding pics. Their nude vacations were all perfectly documented.

I did feel a little guilty about snooping...but the treasure trove I discovered was entirely worth it.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: