Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:56 PM

Thanked 14,682 Times in 408 Posts
Default Art class

In answer to the question of how legitimate the art class was I am not at all sure because it took place in France and did seem very casual. I did ask myself what I was doing when I stood up in front of the class and yet if you have ever done this kind of thing you will find that you soon become the one who is confident and the potential artists are the shy ones. Or, at least, that was my experience, wherever I did any nude work I became the one in control. I suppose that might have something to do with the fact that I was the reason for them being there and my nudity was not a great problem to me because I was a practicing naturist and spent much of my time nude and was very used to being observed in my natural state. I have not quite told the truth about control because there was a girl with whom I posed often and she was always in control when we were together but normally I took control and decided what poses I was prepared to do.

I also allowed Marcel, the photographer, to direct his shoots, which I would think was pretty normal. He was never very demanding and some of the pictures in my portfolio were done by him. I did get to see the pictures but as they were his property I could not keep too many of them and none with other models where their faces were visible.

After our first session he asked if we would both be prepared to either trim or remove our pubes. I talked to my husband about this and he was all for total removal and so I went ahead and did just that. strangely enough it was more daunting stepping out with my genitals exposed than it had been when I first posed for the art students. The feeling is of vulnerability, especially back in 1979 when I first did it. I was aged nearly thirty and it was just about as bold a thing that I had done, especially when I exposed myself to the other more conventional campers who generally held on to all their hair. I did start a bit of a trend which is today, more the norm than the exception

When Marcel saw what I had done in the way of depletion he was very pleased saying that he wanted pictures with the girls as well as men showing their genitals. Our preparation for a session now included vagina preparation which was mostly teasing our labia into a swollen state and sometimes separating the two sides so as to pronounce the lips.

We posed together giving a good display of these features and at one stage rubbed our vagina together and I guess that was very sexy because we both became very wet before we had finished.

On our next sessions Marcel said he wanted us to do some pictures in the 69 position and I was a bit concerned if I would enjoy this but time would tell.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: