Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 12:21 AM

Default Wife gets supprized

This took place about 2 years after my wife got together with my bosses. We had met a young man named Dough. Dough was 18 slim with that surfer look long sun bleached hair. The wife was interested in him and the feeling seemed mutual, so a plan was put into motion. It started with playful flirting between them. The big day comes when we asked Dough to help us move with the promise of beer and pizza, but we knew he would be offered more. We get the pick up loaded with boxes to go to the new house. My wife asked if Dough could stay behind and give her a hand, I agree and say I'll take the kids to her moms and go unload the truck.( this kind of life style isn't easy when you have kids). She told me in the beginning things went quite well, when she would hand him a box the back of his hand would brush her breast. It soon became clear both were enjoying the little game she would pull the box against her chest kinda trapping his hand and he would make like he was trying to free it all the time feeling her breasts. She suggested they take a break, while their standing there drinking a soda he reaches out and hooks his fingers in her tube top and pulls it down and tells her if she's looking for a threesome, he's ok with that.( wow talk about easy) she tells him that would be cool and kisses him on the mouth. She told me when he started dry humping her she would of agreed to anything he wanted to do. His cock was bigger than she thought which thrilled her to no end. He didn't ask or tell her what to do he just put his hands on her shoulder and pressed down she knew what he wanted and was willing to comply. she said his cock seemed so much bigger up close. ( we figure about 9 inches and pretty fat). All the while she's thinking how fucking him will be and told him she couldn't wait for him to fuck her. She had her fingers busy between her legs in preparation to be ready for him to take her. As she's about to stand up and bend over for him she hears some one clear their throat thinking it's me she's not to concerned but hears it again. When she looks up Dough is already putting his cock away.To her horror she sees her brother standing there watching. To this day we don't know how much he saw or heard. We know he saw her breasts, her masturbating as she sucked Dough bot not for how long.When I returned I was surprised to see her brother there he had told me he couldn't help he was going to be busy. At the time I didn't know why but her brother seemed to be in a bad mood. When we went to the new house he had her ride with him and asked her what the heck she was doing , she told him having fun. later I found out what had happened . She wanted to finish what they had started so a week or two later I took the kids to the park While Dough came over for a visit. When I came home I left the kids in the car ( good thing too)Dough and her were sitting in bed smoking a cigarette. I can't describe it but she had a look of total bliss. I asked how long they needed to get presentable at which time she got up taking me by the arm out to the living room and kissing me I could taste the two of them on her lips she told me she had used her mouth to clean him afterwards and asked if I could taste it I replied of course I could. Her breathing was raspy and labored ,I knew she was still worked up. She told me to feel what he had done to her, it was clear she had been well fucked, her pussy was open and sloppy she whispered in a husky voice she told me t come watch her suck him hard then take the kids out for ice cream because she needed him to fuck her again. when I returned they had finished and he had left, she was in bed waiting . I got the kids off to bed then went to clean her after which I helped her take a bath and get ready for bed it was two days before she was up for sex. things she liked about sex with him was size ,staying power,as well as his stroke as she put it.she said he some how knew where she was and would keep her on the edge then bring her off to start all over again. we went on to have many a good time with him some times I got to watch .other times I participated. It lasted almost two years till he moved and lost touch. to this day her brother has not said a word about what he saw.I hope I didn't draw this out to much hope you all enjoy.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to mastershake55a For This Useful Post: