Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 03:06 AM

Thanked 25,742 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Mrs Wife here

Hi, this is Mrs Wife, not hubby,.

I treated hubby today to a ffm session w. me and a girlfriend this evening. They are sleeping together right now after exhausting themselves. We've all been together before, in fact hubby is allowed to be w.her w/o me. Sometimes she goes w/ him on business trips when I can't,\. She gets to see different places and be w/ my hubby too. Everyone is happy.!!

She is single, 5" 5", 34C, very cute.

Anyway, we had a nice 3sum today, and hubby took care of us both very well. We played schoolgirls for him in our little plaid skirts and crotchless undies. Everytime he was going to cum I made sure he did it w/ my girlfriend!!
I wanted to treat both of them to fun. She was happy to be the object of sperm desire.. lol
At one point I did what he sometimes does when I'm w/ his friends,,, I watched from a chair and let them enjoy each other no holds barred. They liked that, and I enjoyed watching her w. my hubbys cock inside her. He came rivers in her pussy and I liked seeing it. I went down on her filled pussy at the end of the evening. She straddled my face under her skirt. It was sexy cool.!!

She staying the night sleeping w/ us, which probably means a morning session too . Now I'm sleeping w/ hubby and a cum filled girlfriend, as he often says about me.. lol

BTW- a while ago someone asked why we don't pic or vid our sessions? Like he said we just enjoy them.
We used too vid, in fact we posted one about 7 yrs ago, and we saw it on Dinotube & See your girlfriend... it was me being shared w/ 2 other friends, mmmf. Thats one reason we don't anymore. I won;t tell you whitch one it is, but we saw it last week on Dinotube in the Shared Wife section.
Attached Thumbnails
pla3.jpg