View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,284 Times in 3,811 Posts
Default Upcoming Stage Nudity in your area?

This topic has been mentioned on several threads, so I thought I would start the ball rolling.

If you see a local paper article (always a good place to start) or an ad that contains things like 'Contains Nudity' or 'Over 18's only', or contains 'scenes of a sexual nature, that offend', let us know!

Wherever you are in the world, another OCC member may be a nieghbour too! Just post a link to a website or any info you have, no restrictions. If you can film the performance (NOT EASY), then that would be even better, or just write a review (making sure you tell us EVERYTHING about the nude scenes) if you went along anyway.

These productions are often put on by the performing arts faculty of your local college or Uni, 'Hair' is a current popular choice and many student productions have included full or partial nudity. Some classics like 'Trilogy' (dozens of naked ladies, some from the audience) is out and about too later this year.

I will start the ball rolling for those living in the southern part of the UK, it has a sex scene that is known to be quite hot, but may not feature much in the way of other nudity. It all depends on the production.

The cast in this amateur productions are 18-20 year olds, here is the ad for the rehearsals, performance starts on Oct 18th for a week, more info when I get it.......
Attached Thumbnails
spring.jpg