View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:36 PM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
- Not surprising. I figured as much, based purely on the teasers offered here. However, the dude does take the time to post fresh material for us here - for free - regardless of how he chooses to truncate those offerings.

Can't fault his entrepreneurial spirit. So even when pics are posted suggesting a hot BJ, and the attached video is nothing more than fully clothed chatting, I get over the initial disappointment quickly, and enjoy what there is.
yeah that BJ post was done not by me, but by my old partner who has a new site... i believe he has the url posted there. not to be confused with step1. i appreciate everyones opinions, and i know i can't please everyone, but i think the thankyous i have gotten over the last couple years speak for themselves. i don't believe the people who thanked me were tricked in any way hehe. i have had to defend how i do things a couple times on here already, so i won't go through that again and am happy to reply to any pms or direct emails... there are also a bunch of review scores at the bottom of the site. i think it is pretty clear that when people take the time to go through ALL the posts i have done here, there is no mistake about what they will see on the site ...anyways, i don't think any site out there pleases 100% of it's viewers, but i for one, will continue to keep doing what i do based on the majority of the feedback i get (almost all positive)...and the signups. i continue to grow and am doing this by myself...i do hope to have you last two posters back as members when i do get big enough for you.
sincerely,

Big T