View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 22,291 Times in 1,499 Posts

Here is a compilation of clips that I made from a Russian Medical Television Show named "Everything's Gonna Be Alright." An older woman with GIGANTIC juggs is on the show to plead her case for a free breast reduction. She actually appears throughout the show in a tight, white shirt with no bra underneath. However, I created an edit of just the REALLY good parts.

From the beginning to 28 sec it shows her explaining her struggles to the camera while in a bra that is too small. First is a camera shot from below showing how HUGE her tits are as the bra is stretched at least 3 inches from her under bust while trying to hold her MAMMOTH juggs (attachments 1 and 2.)

Then, a close up of her MASSIVE cleavage. She is then shown demonstrating her problems laying down while completely topless. While she gets up from laying down, her HUGE juggs, though censored, can be deciphered through the censor (attachments 3 and 4.)

From :30 to :55, she is shown actually on the set of the show. First, she is shown lifting her breasts to get her bust measured. I LOVE how they hang after she puts them back down. She is then shown getting her breasts examined by one of the evaluating doctors on the show. Luckily the Ultra-Busty woman is shown with her shirt pulled up from behind, at an angle while the evaluation is being performed revealing her GIGANTIC sideboob (My favorite clip, attachment 5.)

From :55 to 1:25, she is shown getting evaluated in the doctor's office. Great hidden nudity and topless from behind footage with more glimpses of her MAMMOTH sideboob (at around 1:00.) (Attachment 6)

At 1:30, she is shown laying down from the side, with her HUGE sideboob shown uncensored. She is then shown laying in the front (censored.) (Attachment 7.)

At 1:42, she is shown again in a bra too small (with ALOT of underboob showing) while wiring her under bust. Starting at 1:55, she is shown in a robe while showing her MASSIVE cleavage and asking the doctor a question. (Attachments 8 and 9.)
Attached Thumbnails
Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_00_05_01.Still003.jpg   Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.Still002.jpg  

Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_00_19_21.Still007.jpg   Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_00_24_03.Still010.jpg  

Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_05_34_11.Still016.jpg   Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_23_17_22.Still020.jpg  

Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_40_26_02.Still021.jpg   Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_41_18_22.Still023.jpg  

Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.00_41_21_06.Still024.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Russian Medical Talk Show- Mature MASSIVE Juggs.mp4 (112.69 MB, 219 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to konan21 For This Useful Post: