View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default MILF ON VACATION

The first adult woman I ever saw topless was while staying at a lakeside cabin with my grandparents (a different cabin than my earlier story) when I was in high school. I was sleeping in a bed right under a window that had the shade up. Midway through my vacation, I was lying on my bed in the dark, when a light came shining through the window. I looked out the window, and saw the MILF in the next cabin, perhaps twenty feet away, in her bedroom. She was a mid-thirties blonde with straight shoulder-length hair with bangs, quite pretty in a mom-next-door way, very nice figure, about larger B or smaller C cup breasts. She started taking off her clothes, standing right at the window, with her curtains wide open (yes, there were curtains on that window). She pulled off her top, and I saw her large white bra. She unhooked the bra, but just before she pulled it off she turned away from the window, then dropped the bra, and put on her nightgown before removing her jeans under them, leaving me frustrated at not seeing her tits.

The next night, same thing. I was in bed, saw her light on, looked over, she got down to her bra, then turned away from the window just as she got topless.

The next night after that was the last night of my trip. I went to bed early to make sure I didn’t miss her show, but she came to bed late. Finally, the light came on, she stood by the window, and pulled off her top. This time her husband also walked into the room, and was there when she pulled off her bra, this time facing the window. Besides the teen thrill of seeing two gorgeous white firm large MILF tits completely topless, I was mesmerized by the way that they bobbled around as she moved, something I've never forgotten.

I don’t think she stripped for my benefit – it could have been my grandfather, or grandmother, looking over. And her husband was in the room that last night. The next morning as we were packing the car to leave, the MILF and her husband came over to say goodbye to my family. As I stood across from her, she caught me smiling at her, and gave a quizzical look like she was wondering why this greasy teenage boy was smirking at her. I wondered if she knew that this greasy teenage boy had been staring at her bare tits a few hours earlier.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: