View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:59 PM

The house my wife grew up in had bedroom windows that were mounted about 6’ off the floor. They were only about 18" tall but were wider than most normal windows. Since they were mounted so high they never had any need to shut the curtains. The only way you could possibly see in was if you were on the neighbors roof. Needless to say, she grew up enjoying natural light in the house, never liked the closed in feeling of having all the curtains shut tight & most importantly never got in the habit of closing the curtains when changing, etc..

Once married she still didn't like to close the curtains even though our house had normal windows. On one side of our bedroom the neighbors house was at least 50' away & that was their garage which had no windows on that side. The rear of our house faced an empty field with trees. She would close the curtains on the window that faced the neighbor’s garage but the curtains on the other window were always left wide open.

During the week her typical routine when she came home from work at 6pm would be to go into the bedroom and strip down to just her panties. If it was warm she would put on a tank top and shorts or if it was colder she would put on a pair of sweats. As it got later into the year she would have to turn on the light since it was dark when she got home. Sometimes in the colder months she would strip completely down & take a hot bath before she put her sweats on.

One evening in Nov. she comes home. We talk for a few minutes & she heads into the bedroom to get ready to take a quick bath. A few seconds later the phone rings & she picks it up in the bedroom. In the meantime I go into the garage for something. A few seconds later I open the rear service door to go into the backyard and can't help but notice two older boys jumping over our 3' fence in the rear of the yard. I had something else on my mind at the time so I really didn't think anything of it and go back inside the garage. Soon I am back inside the house. I look into the bedroom and she is sitting on the bed facing the window with nothing on but her panties and still talking on the phone.

In a few minutes she hangs up, turns off the light and goes into the bathroom for her shower. Fifteen minutes later she walks out of the shower with nothing on but a towel on her head. She heads into the bedroom, turns on the light and sits down on the bed and begins brushing her hair. I was in the kitchen reading the paper as she headed into the bedroom. For some reason as I read, the recent episode of the boys in the back yard popped back into my mind and I got up and went into the garage. I didn't turn on the light and I made sure I was real quiet as I opened up the garage door. As I slowly peak around the back of the house I see two figures in the dark outside our bedroom window. The two boys who I had seen jumping over the fence earlier. The light from the window was bright enough
on one of their faces that I was able to recognize him. He was the boy who cuts our grass. She always thought he was cute and made sure to take him lemonade whenever he cut the grass when she was home. She never wore a bra except for work and I've seen him looking down her loose top several times. Whenever she bent over you could easily see all of her small boobs. Needless to say he has been seeing much more...

As I watched them for a moment I thought that they must have originally seen her one day from the trees in the field behind our house. Once they realized what her routine was they became braver and eventually made their way from the trees right up to our window for a up close & personal look. They had to have been watching her for awhile.

I thought about busting them but decided not to. My wife had told me earlier about what a rotten day she had today. I didn't think she needed anything else to upset her. I was sure that they weren't seeing anything tonight that they hadn't already seen before so I decided to go back into the garage. I had told her repeatedly in the past that she should shut the curtains but she aways gave me that what did I know look...

After a few minutes I went in the house. When I entered the bedroom there she was still bare ass naked, facing the window while she was again talking on the phone. I bent down and kissed her forehead while I reached over and cupped her boob. I imagined that the boys were enjoying their view.

I went back out to the kitchen and in a few minutes she hung up the phone, put on her sweats and headed into the kitchen to discuss what we wanted for dinner. At that point I wasn’t thinking about food. I was thinking about her next show for the boys!
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to btman For This Useful Post: