Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I told my wife about this thread and showed her that I had posted about the bug man catching her topless on the treadmill, she thought it was funny and asked "why didn't you post about that hot guy who came to setup the new bedroom set.

This was only about 5 years ago, we bought a new bed and night stands from a small furniture store, the guy who owned it, Brad we had known for years, he built all the stuff himself. We bought most of our furniture from him, he was a big burly guy with a great sense of humor. We had an old set that had storage in the headboard where my wife kept her collection of toys. We also forgot that under the mattress was a set of straps for restraining her during playtime.

When Brad delivered the bed he was a little early, my wife had planned on getting all of her toys out of the old head board that he was going to haul off for us. She forgot all about it and Brad started taking down the old set, then she panics when he opens up a compartment to remove the bolts and there are several dildos and vibrators. He laughs and pulls them out and says 'well this looks like you guys like to have fun'. My wife said he pulls each one out, examines it a bit, my wife said how embarrassed she was. She started cleaning out another compartment, nipple clips and a butt plug, Brad see them and says how kinky they are.

Of course when they moved the mattress and saw the tie downs, he just said "wow". Now nothing sexual ever happened between them, at least that's her story, but she said it was a turn on to know another man knows something about her sexuality.

PS: I forgot to mention the envelope. One of the things in the headboard were some boudoir pics my wife had taken about 25 years before. Brad saw the name of the studio and said "is this what I think it is?" with his burly laugh. My wife grabbed the envelope from him, he begged to see just one pic, so she fished through the envelope and found a tame one, it still showed her tits through a very sheer top.
If you think this this all turned you on imagine how much showing us pictures would turn you on. Tell her I wanna see that ass in the pink thong.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post: