View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:46 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Very close to my work place there is a bar that also serves sandwiches. Some time ago, I believe it was 2-3 years ago, I had briefly gone out somewhere (I don't remember where) and it was about lunch time. Walking back to my office, I passed close to this bar and the automatic door just opened. Facing the entrance were a man and a woman, sitting on a comfy sofa with a short table and eating a sandwich. They were probably from some company, as they had a business casual attire. The woman had a cream-coloured ladies suit, with a mid-thigh pencil skirt and transparent tights. The table was straight in front of the guy who was with her, so she was slightly turned towards him, and her legs were open (not really wide spread, but still open). Her tights were completely see-through and the sunlight was coming from behind my back, so I could clearly see that she had no knickers underneath to cover her nicely trimmed bush. Since it was lunch time, many people were going in and out of the bar, so I just stood there for some 5 minutes enjoying the view without the risk of looking suspicious or attracting attention. I think she was unaware that she was flashing anyone passing, but certainly I didn't complain about it. I usually don't like tights, but the whole thing was somehow quite sexy and the memory still gets me hard to this day.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post: