View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:06 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts
Default Why Do We Show Our Wives Naked?

is it for the compliments? Not for me. I'm happy if people like her body but that's not why I have done it. For me it's something undefinable - maybe the control of being able to. I like pictures best when the woman is standing naked looking at the camera - not in a 'sexy' shot but just a look of 'here I am naked'. I also get enjoyment showing a close friend. I think it's a bonding thing - and maybe a bit of balance of power too. He's physically shorter and heavier than my wife.. but he's seen her naked - that's the balance of power (at least for him) and I like having a secret to bond with him over. I guess we all have our reasons.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
aaronmiller1122, allmyfaves4u, anders37, anonymous., apeyboy, AristideBruant, bacala787, bfambro, bustyj, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cfag, countrycouple, CptNemo61, crocky, dicknsider, DiskoDaddy, Doisu, driftwood3791, DuckFinSoup, erctrl, fcdobbs, GeekWorshiper, girlfriendsfan, greendoor, hbaron, HDTour, Hornyinde, Iron280, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimmyjuicey, jizzman, joewest, lastsaveclementine, Louis Garden, Luckyandknowit, luvmywh*r*wife, lyx2lic, madhurima, makjalia, maxg62, metal mickey, mikeuk2, ModelT-MsDollie, Mogli1960, morse49, morse49us, MrLooker, mywifesnudpix, naaktstel, NakedWifeLover, netmet1269, nudieman, old jer, outlander2, painterN, pippys, postmanuk, Ranger 1, ray123456, raysallx, rick1501, show, sith11, Srey, Stretcher1, stumped, TheBigM, tim81, tributefreund, vajna, VXCguy, yellow64stepside