View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:06 AM

Default my wife in Hawaii hospital

We were vacationing on the Island of Kauai a few years ago. A couple of days into the trip, my wife started to get some bad pain in her abdomen. We thought maybe it was her appendix, so we looked on the GPS for a hospital and it took us to a small hospital near out hotel. This hospital was more of a clinic, but did have an emergency area.
When we got inside and checked in, we saw that it was a local type clinic, with lots of native Hawaiian people in the waiting room and so was the staff.
A young male doctor came over and said she could come in right away and we both went through the waiting room door. There were a few rooms that were basically d****s on a rail that you could close around into a square, with a bed and equipment into it.
The doctor closed it off by pulling the d****s and then he brought over a gown to put on. He said to take everything off and left. It was the typical kind of hospital gown that tied in the back but left her rear exposed.
I was worried about her, but still watched her getting undressed and that’s when I noticed at the very back of the d****s there was a gap and I could see someone looking into the room. She was facing away, but could see her ass naked. I think he noticed me looking as he moved away. I looked out the front and could see a janitor come out and start mopping the floor with this big bucket and mop. I had to admire his peeping skills.
The doctor came in and was very professional as he felt her stomach and lower tummy and it didn’t hurt her. A nurse came in and took some blood.
After what seemed like an hour, the Doctor came back and said they wanted to do a sonogram on her and that a nurse would take her over. My wife wasn’t familiar with them although she was studying to be a nurse at this time.
So, the nurse came in with a wheelchair and off we went to the sonogram area which was way in the back. She left us there and after a few minutes, the technician came over. It was this big fat Hawaiian guy that looked to be in his thirties. He had a big smile and was very friendly.
He told my wife to go in, take her robe off and lay on the table and put a towel over her buttocks.
He then told me to wait in the lobby. I said, that I would prefer to come into the room and he thought about it and then said, ok, bring in a chair.
She got on the table face down and put the towel over her rear. I sat on a chair at the bottom of the table.
The technician came in and said that he the machine would be looking inside of her like an x-ray but didn’t have radiation and that he would take pictures of anything interesting to show the doctor. He said since they didn’t know what was causing the pain; he would be looking all over.
He got out this cream that said it was necessary for the sonogram to slide over her skin and that it was very cold. He squeezed some into his hands and said he would warm it up a bit and then spread it over my wife’s back.
She shuddered when he spread it around and then he had this flat piece of metal connected to the sonogram by a cord. When he put it on her back, I could see that it was showing her ribs and her lungs underneath. It was pretty cool to see. He clicked a little button to take pictures as he moved along.
He reached down and took the towel off and put it on the counter. Her butt was exposed now. The technician got the tube of cream and put two big splotches of it, one on each cheek. This is when I noticed he wasn’t wearing gloves.
He said, I have to look at your buttocks now and then started to rub the cream on her cheeks. I watched as his thick fingers even went into her crack and when he moved away, I saw her legs spread and her asshole had plenty of cream on it.
He wiped off his hands on the towel and then pushed a few buttons on the machine. He then put the metal on her cheeks and began moving it around. I looked at the screen and it seemed like he had turned off the sonogram feature, as there was just her naked ass on the screen close up, with the metal moving up and down her crack. It was an extreme picture of her asshole there when I saw him click and take a few pictures of it.
He took the towel and rubbed off the cream from her back and ass and then asked her to turn over. There she was naked and lying on her back. He then pushed a few buttons on the machine and sure enough, it was back to sonogram. He then rubbed the cream on her chest, breasts and tummy and moved the metal around taking sonograms all the way down to her abdomen.
He then pulled out a pillow and asked her raise her back and he put the pillow under her ass. Then he told her to move her knees up. This put her shaved pussy up and open and I saw him have a big smile.
He then got a gob of cream and started to rub it on her pussy. He started to put the metal part there and I saw it taking regular pictures. He even used his fingers to open it up more. He then said raise up and I could see the picture he was taking showed her asshole, taint and pussy close up.
He rubbed off the cream and asked her to put the robe on and go back to the room we were at.
We waited another hour and the doctor came in and said she had an ovarian cyst, but that it was common and would probably go away by itself. He gave her some pain pills and by the next day she felt fine. I am sure that the doctor and that technician enjoyed those pics they took.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post: