View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:35 PM

Thanked 2,672 Times in 148 Posts
Default Embarrassed girl at the doctor

Sorry for reviving this old thread but I have at least two related stories to share that IMO would perfectly fit in here. They both happened some years ago while I was still studying.

#1 - summer camp

In one of my summer holidays during my study I was earning some extra money by working in a youth camp. It was one of those camps where rich parents sent their kids to during summer to be able to enjoy some time without them. The kids all were in their teens, ranging from high school juniors up to the older ones being in their final high school years. In the mornings they had to attend different lessons (German, English, Science, etc..) while in the afternoon there were fun and sporty activities organized.

My duty was to teach computer science in the mornings and taking care of some of the activities in the afternoon. These ranged from soccer, biking and hiking to riding go-carts or spending the afternoon by the lake. However, quite some significant amount of my time I spent at the hospital. There was hardly any day on which nobody was hurt. Injuries ranged from scratches, sprained ankles, bee stings, broken fingers and diverse bruises. It seemed the kids were just releasing all of their pent up energy.

So it happened that one day one of the older girls hurt her back during playing soccer. It was Kym and despite she didn't look like one, she was quite a b*tch. She was in my computer course as well, she was not stupid at all, in fact quite smart but she was one of those typical well-heeled teenagers who think they are a cut above everyone else. From her look you could have never guessed what a pain in the ass she was. She had a lovely, roundish face, always with a smile, a small nose, dark eyes and dark hair about chin-length that she had put together to a short ponytail and which she almost always topped with a baseball cap. She was rather short, about 1.60m I would guess but had a sexy body shape.

I was actually surprised how advanced she was in playing soccer. She was fast and clever and even sidestepped some of the older guys. One of them got mad and eventually gave her a hard bodycheck. First everyone thought she's just playing the drama queen but she continued squirming in pain and calling for help. She were holding her back and could hardly move, so I played safe and called the ambulance. The paramedics quickly checked her and handled her carefully in case her spine would have been injured. They placed Kym on a gurney and moved her into the car. They asked me to come with them, so I told the rest of the group that soccer was over, climbed into the car and we rushed to the hospital.

Kym was immediately brought to a treatment room while I made myself comfortable in one of the waiting areas. It didn't last long and I was called to come to the treatment room. A female doctor in her 40s approached me right in front of the door. She told me that the patient was too scared of doctors and refused to be touched or treated without someone else being present. The doctor had tried to call the girl's parents but could not reach them, so Kym requested me to be present. Seemed I had no choice so I agreed. I had to sign a paper and then the doctor let me enter the treatment room.

Kym was sitting upright on the gurney, still fully clad in her sport clothes - black and white T-Shirt, clam diggers trousers, sneakers and her omnipresent baseball cap. Her eyes looked tear-stained, she sobbed but looked glad that I was finally joining. A young male nurse was in the room too, sitting at a desk writing something. I placed myself on a chair opposite to Kym so she had me in her view.

The doctor asked Kym if everything was fine now and she nodded. Then she asked her to lift her shirt a bit so she could have a look at her back and after a quick look she told Kym that she need to take off the shirt completely. The girl hesitated first but finally did as requested, first removing her baseball cap and then her shirt, revealing a pink bra which appeared quite well-filled. I tried not to stare too obvious at her cleavage but seeing poor Kym sitting half naked in front of me with gave me a hard time staying cool.

After the doctor had examined her back thoroughly she told that the spine needed to be X-rayed in order to give a full diagnoses. Kym started sobbing again, so the doctor calmed her down and said it won't be a big deal and it would just take a few minutes. But she would have to remove her bra in preparation for the X-ray. Kym blushed and her eyes were filled with tears again but she nodded, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. I was not able to look away and could not avoid feeling aroused when she removed her bra. But she somehow managed to keep her boobs covered with her hands. At least I got a nice view of her tan lines at the top of her breast and on her shoulders. She got up and followed the nurse through the door to the X-ray room.

While I was waiting I had a hard time to keep my hard-on under control. Just a bit more than an hour ago this bugging, snobby teen has been a pain in everybody's ass. Now she was all in tears, had to go topless in front of three strangers and got her upper body X-rayed by a young male nurse who was not much older than her. If they would have met under different circumstances I was pretty sure she would have chatted him up.

After some minutes the door opened again and Kym and the nurse returned to the treatment room. I was baffled and my brain needed some seconds to process what I saw. To my big surprise Kym for some reason had decided to not cover up her breasts anymore! She stepped into the room and walked over to the gurney, passing me and giving me a perfect view at the most amazing teenage-boobs I've seen until then. They were quite a bit smaller than the bra had promised but still were a good c-cup I guess. They stuck out firm and perfectly round and had small, dark-brown areolas and tiny, dark nipples on an otherwise milky-white skin. Some light freckles at the upside, just above her nipples topped off the nice view. Unfortunately she covered up her goods again when she sat down on the gurney.

The doctor took a look at the X-ray images and told Kym there was no reason to worry. There was no fracture, just a slight shift of one of her vertebras in her lower back that could be fixed by some orthopedic maneuvers that should not take more than a few minutes. Kym seemed relieved but new tears were running down her cheeks nonetheless. While I was feeling sorry for her I was also curious how these orthopedic maneuvers would work and whether this would give me another chance to see her boobs. And it turned out I got the chance!

The doctor asked her to stand up and place herself in front of the wall, a bit more than a meter away from it, lean forward and press her palms against the wall. She did as ordered, meaning she had to let go of her tits again and giving everybody a nice side-view of her rack and semi-erect nipples. The doctor put one hand at the girl's stomach while she pressed with the other hand at several spots on her lower back. Two times Kym jerked and cried out in pain but then it was over. The doctor asked her to walk a few steps back and forth and then to bend all the way down to check if she still had pain. The girl apparently had given up to hide her nudity so I enjoyed a few additional glimpses at how her beautiful boobs were bouncing.

Finally she could put on her clothes again and we were brought back to the camp with the ambulance. She didn't speak a word during the drive but once we arrived she was her old self again and I heard her bragging how she had been flirting with the "super cute and super sweet nurse guy" and with the "male doctor"(!). For me, beside all the nice memories, it had the positive effect that Kym was extremely dutiful and diligent during my classes for the rest of the camp.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post: