View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 12:27 PM

Default Trip to Bournemouth

My girlfriend and I where invited to one of her friends wedding in Bournemouth, (see:- At the Beach Hut). On route we had to drop my mother off at her younger brothers in Bath. We left home at about 1pm to go to Bath, and we arrived at about 5pm, after saying hello to all the family and having a cooked meal we did not leave until about 7:30pm. We had booked a small hotel about half way between Bath and Bournemouth for the night so that we could sleep and change into our best for the wedding at 10am at a church in Bournemouth. ( my mother asked if we had booked two rooms ?, I say yes {one at the hotel and one in Bournemouth Hee! Hee! }).
We where held up in traffic and when we got to the hotel for the night at just after 9pm the room was gone. So we drove on to Bournemouth. After an hour we decided to find a lay-by for the night, (the car needed fuel and all the petrol stations we pasted were closed for the night), after what seemed like miles we found a lay-by and pulled in.
It was dark and no traffic passing so my girlfriend jumped out to have a piss, with the car door open she stood facing to the front of the car and dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her back just pasted the rear door jam so all I could see was her knees and in the light from the interior light her piss stream, her stream jetted like as if she was pushing to get it out as it went up and down, went her stream stopped she bounced up and down for a long time before standing and turning into the car and look in the glove box for a small box of tissues that I had there, she grabbed two or three and standing up straight wiped her pussy and the her bum before placing the tissues on the ground, all the time I had a nice view of her pussy, (in those days she only used my hair clippers and a comb to trim her hair not to shave it off, once dry she pulled up her things and tipping her car seat back down got back into the car and we tried to get to sleep.
It was still dark when I awoke and as I did not want to get out into the cold and dark or to wake her I used my pee tube to pee in the car. ( see:- Peeing in my car)
Later when I awoke again it was light but misty, my girlfriend was the first to open the car door, to get out and this time with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her bum to me and peed, before standing and wiping with one tissue that she placed on the ground, bending over and pulling up her knickers and jeans. Then jumping back in the car and closing the door.
We sat there for a time, (I had a morning hard-on) soon I got out of the car and walked around to her side to pee into the hedge. At this point I had two surprises. One this was not a lay-by but the entrance to a nice looking graveyard. The second was that she had not just peed the night before but had also had a poo, just by the rear car door. (This is the only time she had pooed outdoors in the hole of the 25 years I was with her)
Soon that I was done peeing we continued on to Bournemouth, stopping only once at another lay-by to change and pee, this one was a very quick squat but she had taken her jeans off to change before she peed.
Have you ever tried to change your trousers in the driving seat when you have three legs to deal with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: