Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:43 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Have to break away from the storyline line here for an update from this weekend. We did not go anywhere and had decided to stay home to get things done. It was forecast to be cool and possibly rainy but turned out to be a warm cloudless day on Saturday. Since we were home my wife decided to lay out Saturday afternoon and was in the backyard which is private with our secluded lot despite being in a a subdivision.

She was laying on a blanket and wearing a rather conservative bikini for what she typically wears. She was getting some lines and did not want to mess up her tanning bed no lines tan and asked if I thought it would be ok for her to lay out naked and I of course told her yes. We were not expecting anyone and I was working around the house so even if somebody showed up they would not see into the backyard. She finally took off her bikini and was laying listening to music and reading totally lost in her book.

One of our youngest sons friends showed up and asked if he could borrow my impact tool to work on his car. I told him sure and told him to follow me, it was in the detached garage around back not even thinking about my wife being back there. There was not way to miss her when we walked around the back of the house. She was laying on her back totally naked with her legs slightly bent at the knee and spread apart giving a perfect view of her little shaved pussy. The guy was totally focused on the sight and couldn't hide his enthusiasm. This was a guy that was over every weekend growing up and always asking our son if his mom was home and trying his best to get a peek of her.

He stared at her the entire time I grabbed the tools and was blushing hard. My wife swears she never heard him and is afraid he will tell our son but I told her I don't think he will say anything. She asked if I thought he could see anything and I told her from her position and his angle that there was probably not anything he didn't see pretty closely.

For being a nudist and not really being concerned with anyone seeing her naked or having sex she has been super embarrassed by this event.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0063.JPG   IMG_0065.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: