View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM

The clothing thing and acceptance of different styles are the area that caused my wife to adopt the "everyone else is doing it" rationale. She always dressed very stylishly but conservative/preppy and scowled when she saw other women in revealing clothing in public. One Christmas she asked for a leather skirt which prompted me to but her a very nice black leather skirt that was just below the knee with a nice side slit. When she opened it she thanked me but didn't seem too excited. She later asked if I'd be offended if she exchanged it. I knew right away it was too sl*tty looking for her, which didn't surprise me. Oh well...

So within the following week she went after Christmas shopping. When she returned home I asked if she found something to she liked that she exchanged the skirt for? She replied that she liked the shirt just wanted a different style and added she picked up a few things to go with it. Well the skirt morphed into a skin tight black leather mini that barely covered her ass and the accessories included some sheer black lace top hose, black satin garter-belt and the sexiest pair of 5" stiletto fuck me pumps I've ever seen! She was pretty nonchalant about it and told me she wanted to wear them to a New Years party we were going to. She shrugged and said, I figured it's a bit different than what usually wear but it's the style. It's what all the other women are wearing".

Absolutely no complaints from me!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to loadmaster011 For This Useful Post: