View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:15 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Several people here have used the term "plausible deniability" to explain times when women risk doing sexual things that they KNOW are sexually wrong or unfaithful or beyond conventional bounds, such as undressing with curtains open or spreading their legs too wide in a skirt or letting a man look down their loose tops, as long as they can plausibly deny that it was deliberate.
I've seen this happen in the nudist environment. My ex, for example, started out in nudism being "modest" by nudist standards: being nude but cautious about how other people saw her, and nudist "etiquette": legs or ankles crossed when sitting or lying, climbing out of the pool sideways and other methods of being "discreetly nude."
But then she saw and hung out with other female nudists that weren't quite as "modest." Before long, she started shaving. Then she started lying by the pool with her legs open. She even started socializing and talking to people with her legs open in front of them. I wasn't so concerned that her labia was now open in front of everyone, I was just curious how she went from being so "modest" to being so "open." And her answer was that "other women are doing it", so why should it a problem for her? I couldn't argue with that, but it's funny to me she put it on other women rather than admit that at the end of the day, she just got a kick from practicing nudism with her legs wide open.

You can also see this in other nudist situations. A couple of women are partying a little harder or being more comfortable naked than others. Before long some other women join them who ordinarily would never make themselves a "center of attention", much less while completely naked. And they say it's all because "other women are doing it." LOL!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: