View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:44 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Leading the way

When I was in college I discovered that I could single handedly change the course of a party just by being the first girl to take off my shirt or flash my panties or moon the room. I can't even count the number of times that I got an entire group to go skinny dipping or play strip poker just by being the first to show some skin.

And it usually didn't matter what I did after that initial flash, although sometimes a game would stall out at underwear and I would again have to lead the way usually by showing my small breasts. I think the fact that my boobs are on the small side was actually the reason it worked so well. The other girls would all think, "well my boobs are better than those" and it would give them not only an excuse to show, but also the confidence that they would look great in comparison to me.

And despite being many years past my college days, I will still get in the mood sometimes and get something fun started. My male friends used to call me the best wingman ever, and they were right.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post: