View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:42 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

I've been to Cap d'agde twice. There is nothing like roaming through the shopping areas rubbing shoulders with naked babes, or sitting on the beach in the swinger section and watching a guy get a blow job ten feet behind you.

There is all that and more. I got kicked out of the camping area where I wasn't suppose to be roaming, but you can't win them all. And what I witnessed on the swinger beach was probably pretty tame (no actual sex (intercourse) although a couple at one point got in the position but backed off for some reason) Besides the blow job I saw a couple of hand jobs and some pussy play. Things, they told me, had "toned down" in recent years and there was a cop of sorts looking out for sexual activity.

The stores are small and crowded, and this was probably about the only time in my life when i actually enjoyed shopping.

I will try to post pics from one of the grocery stores if I can find them. Probably are reposts but it would be good to have them in this thread. Already, some great contributions have surfaced here, and I hope to see more.

Klondike
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: