Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Reluctant] Drinking Games
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 01:29 AM

Thanked 2,091 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pizza!

One low key night myself, 2 of my guy friends, and one of our friends that is a girl were over hanging out. The girl, we will call her Lisa, was known for being a little wild. She would make out with girls or flash her tits from time to time. She is a short thin girl with nice little tits and a tight butt. Anyway, we were playing a drinking game that was essentially a version of truth or dare. We had gone through a couple of rounds with nothing exciting happening. Lisa kept saying that she was hungry and decided she was going to order a pizza. I decided this was a great opportunity for a dare. I dared her to answer the door naked for the pizza delivery person and she laughed and agreed without hesitation. She called the pizza place ordered and told them she was going to answer naked! The person on the line said it would be a girl delivering cause they didn't think the guy would make it in time. We were all laughing. Without saying a word she stripped down to only her multi colored socks. It had been a while since I had seen her naked and she looked amazing. Her body was so tight, I remember I even made a comment how nice and tight her pussy looked. Soon we saw lights pull up out front and heard the person walking up to the door. The delivery girl knocked on the door and Lisa indeed opened it and invited her in only wearing her socks. The girl said the she had been warned about the nudity and everyone laughed. Lisa have her a beer and the delivery sat on the couch chatting with us for a few. Meanwhile Lisa is still completely naked. The girl finished her beer and said unfortunately she had to go back to work. Lisa shared her pizza and eventually got dressed. Amazing body, fantastic night!
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post: