View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:58 PM

Thanked 119,849 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default Caught short and peeing in public

I've had a lot of experiences with seeing women pee in public, including quite a few over time that I've been with. A few quick incidents:

1-At a concern I'm in the men's room peeing in a urinal, a line behind me inside and outside the door. I've just begun to pee when two women (one a bit over weight, the other very cute) dash in, likely a bit tipsy, both earing jean shorts, saying, 'this is an emergence; I'm about to wet my pants" and push past the line. There are only two stalls and 3 urinals, and I stop peeing and turn to look at them. Both are holding their crotches...and it looks like they really are about to wet their pants right there in the men's room. Good timing for them as a guy comes out of a stall and they together both dash in. One guy in line says, 'hey, you want to get in front, show us your boobs', but they ignore him.

I finish peeing, turned on wondering if they both made it on time, and go to wash my hands, as another guy takes my place. The girls come out just as I'm finished and go to wash they hands. They get teased, but seem cool about it. I notice one girl's shorts are really wet...I guess she didn't make it on time, while the other girl's were dry. I smile at her and said, "I see you were a bit late...your shorts are pretty wet.' "She went first, I couldn't hold it...accidents happen.'

Wow....wish I had my camera, but it was back at my seat....

2-I was in line at Jazz Fest in New Orleans some years ago in a line for porta potties. A girl in the next line, short dress, cute, was jumping around, holding herself, saying "I gotta go, hurry up in there". Lots of people looking at her...and all of a sudden she steps out of line, but between two lines, just back of me, and spreads her legs wide apart, puts her hand up her dress, pulling her white dress up toward her panties, and begins to massively pee. I'm sure she at first soaked her panties, but then pulled them aside her dress more or less covering her, and peed straight down on the ground. "I couldn't wait", she said as probably 30 people watched her pee. I really had to pee too and was rock hard watching her. In spite of her public pee, I couldn't see either her panties (I'm sure very wet) or her pussy peeing. Too bad, but a real turn on nonetheless.

More to follow....
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aquavite For This Useful Post: