Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 09:58 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

I just finished answering several PM's that were sent overnight. Thanks again to all that continue to PM and offer your support, compliments and questions. I try to answer all. Here are two I thought I would share here since they are relevant to the story line. I am posting my replies to each message:

Quote:
Love this story and where it is going I look everyday to see if you posted anymore. I would love to have friends like you and you wife. she is smokin hot. Had a questions about condoms since I dont see that they have been used. Is that just an ommission or did the guys go bareback? if they were bareback did they cum inside her?
Thank you for your message and for following along. It is greatly appreciated. Good observation from the story. While we do require condom use and probably 97% of her male hookups have worn them Jeremy did not. It was totally unplanned and one of those situations that occurred with no forethought or preparation. At the time we did not even have condoms in the house. Since we talked about it afterward he was able to prove he was clean. He did cum inside her several times. Subsequently, he has not used condoms since she does not like them and he has already been iinside her and cum in her.

The guy in DC also did not wear a condom. Once things got started it was too late to think about and not on our minds.

We strongly promote condom use and shortly after these encounters put together a "sex purse" that we now carry everywhere we go. It contains condoms, both regular and magnums, a tube of water based lube and the premoistened towelettes/baby wipes. Even at home it is in the nightstand next to the bed. We have both been tested and continue to get tested regularly even with condom use. . While we are pretty strict on condom use occasionally there are still "accident" like a condom falling off so better to be safe.

Quote:
love this thread me and a buddy follow and wish we knew where to meet you hot wife. she is awesome. hope you post more pics an stories about her. do not want to be crude but dying to know if she like anal and cock in her ass since i really want to fuck a girl in the ass but so far have not had any luck hope it is ok to ask and i hear back from you
Hello and thanks for your message. Glad you and your buddy are both following along and enjoying the story and pictures. I will be posting more as I write and she and I recall the details of the events.

As far as anal, she does enjoy it from time to time. It is like anything else, it depends on her mood, level of excitement and how aroused she is. She loves DP and most the time does not object but from time to time she will say, "Don't do that" and we carry on leaving her ass alone. Other times she will plead with us during sex "Fuck me in the ass."

She and I were alone visiting a swinger resort two weeks ago. we attended the party and did not hook up with anybody choosing to spend the time alone together. She was very turned on and we sat in the hot tub and then went back to our room after the party. We were both already naked and she asked as we started kissing "do you want my pussy or my ass?" I told her either one and and began licking her pussy as she was deliberately moving to put her ass in line. Finally she asked "Oh, that feels so good lick my ass baby." I knew what she wanted and moved my attention to her ass and had her begging "fuck me in the ass baby." Which I did. She had an amazing orgasm from the anal stimulation.

Thanks again for all the great questions and hope to hear more from you. More to follow soon.

For the image lovers here is a picture of her regular boyfriend and I playing with both her hot little holes one night.
Attached Thumbnails
anal and pussy creampie.JPG  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: