Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:01 PM

Thanked 5,732 Times in 294 Posts

Got this PM today. I will answer this privately for the first question and posting the rest of the reply for all to read. Any other questions please ask here or send to PM.
[QUOTE =]Hey. I don't want to put this in the thread but two questions. First, I have tried to get my wife to do anal and she has always refused. Can you offer any ideas to get her to be receptive to the idea? I am really enjoying your stories along with the pictures of your smoking hot wife. How old is she? I am guessing 30's. I wanted to find out if you have any stories about her giving a random blowjob to somebody or getting a random cum shot from a stranger at one of the clubs you all go to. I love stories with loads of cum in the end. Can't wait to read more of your stuff here.[/QUOTE]
Several years ago we were at a club one night that allows on-premise activity. My wife was drinking wine and having a great time, flirting, dancing and meeting lots of people. There was a single guy, average middle aged guy who tried his best to flirt with her and pick her up. He was there by himself looking for some fun. My wife denied his requests to go to a playroom and then he told her that his wife did not like to give blowjobs and that he had never had a blowjob before. My wife felt sorry for him and talked about him not ever having a blowjob. Then, out of the blue she walks over to him as he is standing beside the dance floor and says to him "It's not fair that you never got a blowjob. I know men love them."

She kneels down on the floor in front of him and pulls his pants down around his thighs and starts to give him a blowjob right there. It takes the guy less than two minutes and he begins to blow as my wife pulls his cock out of her mouth and he sprays a load all over her face and shirt. She gets up once she cleans him up and has several other cocks being offered to her. In her wine induced state she tells the other guys "put those things away, I know the rest of you have got blowjobs before." She vaguely remembered this the next morning.

Another night at the same club she was being provided shots by a guy that was doing his best to pick her up. She was already naked and as the two of them danced and she played around with him she was so ready she begged him to take her back and to fuck her. We all three went into a playroom and the two of them began to play awkwardly not being able to fully connect after the shots but both wanting it bad. Laying on her back in front of him saying "Steve why don't you just fuck me" the guy still fumbles around trying to get his dick inside her with no luck as he is only semi hard despite her being super wet. Somehow the two of them working on his dick and rubbing it between her pussy lips he erupts in a massive tidal wave of cum shooting to cover her belly, chest and most of her face and hair. He basically collapses on top of her and they are both snoring loudly within minutes.

The next morning we get up to the door opening and the overnight manager telling us it was time to head out. The guy was still on top of my wife and the two of them are literally glued together from groin to chest. It took about five minutes for them to fully part.

As far as her age, she is 53.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: