View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 10:36 PM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 167 Posts

I have a possible 'seen' and a positive 'seen'. The positive one I have shared that story on here before; so here is the possible.

My best friend (at the time) asked if I could give his daughter a job for the summer (yes it is going to be one of those stories). I said sure and so she came to stay with me for about 6 weeks. I didn't realize that anything might be wrong until several weeks after she left. So I was poking around on my laptop and I noticed that a file was listed in the 'recently viewed' list that I had not recently viewed. I immediately thought of her. Originally when she came to stay I let her use my laptop but I had set up her own profile to log in under; so I switched over to that profile but the pic wasn't listed under the 'recently viewed' list there. Maybe she deleted it, maybe she didn't see it. Or maybe she actually logged in under my profile, but it was password protect so I am not sure if she could have done that. So anyway my best friend's daughter may have seen a photo of my girlfriend giving me a blowjob. Although I do now believe in Karma, because the last day of her stay, through a string of weird coincidences, I got a quick peek of her side profile bent over while showering.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post: