Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 12:53 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have spent the last week not traveling and took a few days to relax and get some work done at home. Han seems to really feel comfortable walking up and talking to me. General conversation about work, yard and life. He's a very interesting person to talk with. He did ask me once if my wife had forgiven him for his intrusions. I said she had but was still reluctant to relax around our house. Had did mention that when he happens to see her in the yard to just speak. He said he almost did just that but was embarrassed so he did not. I told him nothing to be embarrassed about. We moved on in our conversation.

Now I will skip to Sunday. I decided to pull my boat out and prepare it for the summer. This includes a full detailing of boat and accessories. My wife and I discussed over lunch. Afterwards I went out and pulled the boat up the driveway into the sun. My wife comes out in her boat cleaning attire. Golf hat with ponytail out the back. Sunglasses. A large tank top tee shirt. Red bikini bottoms. No top under her shirt. The shirt extends almost past her butt. Standing, there is good side boob through the arm holes. Lean down or bend over, plenty of full tits or nipples exposed.

We started with emptying the boat and sorting all the gear. This took us past our first drink. I had the radio playing so I took every opportunity to sit and watch her tits or ass as she was working. I love watching her tits shake and move. As we were on our second drink/break enjoying the music, Han and his wife pull into their drive. We wave and they return the gesture. They go in their house so we continue.

We are not working. We consider this fun and a chance to spend time together. By this I mean if a good song comes on we sit and enjoy. At one point as she was on her hands and knees beside me I reach over and made her bikini a thong. She kept it that way. As you can tell I was very distracted. A few hours in we had the interior clean and drying. We are sitting in the chairs we unloaded having a few additional drinks talking when I said it would be better if she continued without the bottoms. She did not acknowledge my comment. Some time later she excused herself to the house. When she returned, as she walked up to me she raised the bottom of the shirt. She asked if this was better. Now all she has on is the shirt. I smiled and gave her a big hug with both hands on her bare ads.

Standing, it looked like before but a very slight bend and I get an eye full. She started teasing me by bending and putting her ass/pussy in my face as we worked cleaning skis, knee boards, ropes, etc... once I gave her ass a kiss as she did this. She said I would have to finish that if I did it again. We continued. Before starting on life jackets, floats, boat and trailer another break.

We are sitting talking and drinking. Our backs are to Hans house so we never saw him until he spoke. He startled us both. I stood and welcomed him. I also got in the boat and turned down the music. I look and my wife is sitting with leggs crossed and arm across her chest sipping on her drink as Han and I talk. I get out and bring another chair around inviting Han to visit. My wife is looking at me over her glass with huge eyes that are saying what the hell.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: