Thread: [Fictional Stories - Voyeur] Spying on the babysitter
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 12:58 PM

Default Spying on the babysitter part 2

Part 2
Abby, who had recently turned 19, had been our regular babysitter for a few months.I had purchased a nanny cam of my own since borrowing one the first time Abby minded our son Stuart. I had discovered Abby was a right dirty little thing.She was a very pretty petite blonde.She hadn't got long legs,but they were very nice all the same.And more importantly, she almost always masturbated on my sofa while babysitting. I always recorded her on my nanny cam and masturbated myself afterwards.I had many d.v.d.s but they were more or less all the same.Sometimes she used a beer bottle as a dildo,and once,when she had no beer,she used her hair brush.I had seen her naked from the waist down many times,and she had a small but beautiful arse that I loved.I had as yet never seen her breasts and was desperate to do so, but I could hardly ask her.
Then, at last , something new. The wife and I were going out for a meal in our local Italian,followed by a few pints in the pub.Abby turned up wearing a cotton tracksuit with some American college on it,and had her hair tied up,and had no make up on.I had seen her look a lot better to be honest.
That night I didn't even check the cam, which I usually did.I believed it would be the same as usual,Abby watching t.v. till she was bored, then having a quick play with her pussy.
Next day when the wife went to her gran with our son I put the football on the t.v.
Liverpool were boring the tits off me, then I remembered I had some new Abby to wank over. I plugged a usb cable directly from the nanny cam to our Samsung smart t.v.
I probably wouldn't even bother recording it on t a disc like I usually did.
Abby watched Dr. Who for an hour,which surprised me.Then afterwards she picked up her bag which she always brought.Usually she brought a couple of bottles of Heineken and maybe some chocolate.She surprised me for the second time when she took out her make up and proceeded to put it on . Then she took the elastic band thing that tied her hair up, and she shook her hair loose.She looked very hot now.She had checked her watch several times during her makeover but I thought maybe she was waiting for a t.v. programme to start.Maybe x-factor which I know she liked.Then the door bell rang.
That was strange.Abby literally ran to the hall door.I believe she was checking who it was.I heard her say "Hold on Tommy". She unlocked the door and let in Tommy,our next door neighbours son who was about the same age as Abby.Perhaps he wanted to borrow some sugar or milk I thought. I thought something else when she fell into his arms and snogged him.I could see his hands drop to her arse and squeeze it.My cock which was already semi in anticipation now sprung to full hardness.He moved his hand and tried to put it down inside her tracksuit bottoms but she stopped him."Abbs", he whined.
She pushed him down on to my sofa, and told him to wait like a good boy.
She took a step back and in perfect view of my cam,facing away from him, she hooked her hand in to the bottoms and slowly lowered them, giving me a perfect view of her freshly waxed ,or maybe shaved,pussy.This was the first time I saw it without hair.She usually had it trimmed.I was in heaved.He was staring at her beautiful ass and I heard him groan.I could also see he had quickly stripped naked.Abby was doing a little dance which was a little awkward but incredibly sexy. As she moved I could see Tommy a little,not that I wanted to really, but I did notice he had his cock in his hand.It wasn't huge,only about 5 or 6 inches.Mine was bigger by at least an inch,and thicker I proudly thought.
He did have two things to make me jealous though.One, he was much slimmer and better toned than me.And two,he had Abby doing a striptease for him.The lucky bastard.
Abby moved closer to him and proceeded to grind on his cock.I heard both of them moan as his cock entered her wet pussy.She sat down on his lap,his cock still inside her.Then Tommy done something that made me want to run next door and thank him.He pulled her top upwards revealing Abbys beautiful breasts.The top pulled them up and then they sprang down.Oh my god.
I have to confess I actually came at this point.I didnt want to.I wanted to wait to the end.I had been stroking my cock slowly but I couldn't help it.I was kneeling facing the telly and I shot my load.It shot through the air actually almost reaching and covering the screen.I groaned out loudly.
Normally after cumming to Abby, I would usually stop and keep the rest for later,but I couldn't.
Tommy was cupping Abby's breast which I reckoned to be about a 34b. She was moving up and down furiously . A few minutes later,and not many,but I couldn't blame Tommy for cumming,he shouted a loud scream."Shush Tommy,you'll wake the baby", Abby giggled.She told him not to move.And with his cock still inside her , she moved his hand to her pussy to play with her clit.She squeezed her tits and came a few minutes later.
I had been stroking my now sensitive cock watching this,and I was quite hard again.
She stood up and turned to face him and then dropped to her knees.She took his his cock in her hand and proceeded to lick him clean. I was stroking furiously again at this stage.Her fabulous ass was facing me,and I could see cum dripping down her ass.And when she put his cock in her mouth Tommy and I both came for the second time.
Tommy left soon after and Abby fell on the sofa after dressing and tying up her hair.
I saw Jenny and I arrive home and I barely looked at her after my beer.As I said,she hadn't looked great,lol. But as I walked up the stairs,Jen was walking Abby home, I saw on cam Abby look up at me.Look up at me...with a funny smile.Look up at me the way I sometimes look at her her when I think she's not looking. I felt my cock twitch..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: