Thread: WNBR 2010
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,289 Times in 3,811 Posts

I'll just add that both London and Brighton (in the UK) rides are now expected to be between 1000 and 1400 riders and the weather is looking much better.

London will have 70F and sunshine, Brighton (being near the sea) will be cooler, but with little wind and sunshine forecast, it too is looking good too. Get yourself to one of these WNBR's somewhere in the world and take your camera or (better still) video. You will NEVER see so many cute young ladies getting naked/semi-naked in a busy public area anywhere else.

Please note, if you are not riding yourself, take your snaps from the street, not the assembly area. Too many 'pushy' snappers are making the organisers think about ways of stopping this sort of intrusion. On the street, no worries!

I may even have some shots myself (and maybe will have been featured myself) in a week or two!