Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Mickie's Title Rampage
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 05:00 PM

Default Chapter 4

Mickie's Title Rampage

Chapter 4 - Can You Out-Crazy Crazy?

Once again the internet exploded. And once again Mickie James was at the center of the explosion. WWE Officials were extremely grateful for their WWE.com Website overhaul. It was only because of the vastly upgraded servers that the WWE’s Official Site was able to handle hundreds of thousands of fans that had paid to view the first-ever Raw Post-Show. WWE Brass watched in surprise as the special event quickly outsold Smackdown’s Judgment Day Pay-Per-View. The event had been a massive success and now the writers were being pressured to set up a new Post-Show Match.

Elizabeth Kocianski's contract allowed her to earn a sizable portion of the profits from the match. So her exposure hadn't been for nothing. But despite the big payday, the rookie diva requested her return to OVW. She'd shown off a considerable amount of in-ring ability during her short stint on the main roster but now she wanted to lay low for a while to recover from the massive hit her reputation had taken after being exposed and stripped naked in such a public setting. Meanwhile, the sales for Mickie James' new 'Break a B itch' t-shirt had absolutely skyrocketed. It had quickly outsold all of John Cena's merchandise and was now the top seller on WWE Shop.

So now the Raw Writers needed to promote a new challenger for Mickie James. They needed someone who could not only put on a good match but also wouldn't be so humiliated that she'd flee the main roster. The Creative Team ultimately decided to go ahead with Lisa Marie Varon. Victoria might not be one of the most popular divas on the roster but when writers took into account that the other options were Torrie, Maria and Candice... they decided to go with the ring veteran. There was some concern over putting on a heel vs heel title match but Mickie James had gained such a large following of 'perverts' that she couldn't be considered a heel when competing on the Post-Show

---

Monday Night Raw - June 5th 2006 - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Raw is live from the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Johnny Nitro had picked up a win over Charlie Haas when his girlfriend Melina caused a distraction at ringside by faking a leg injury. And then Victoria had faced off against Torrie Wilson in a singles match and picked up a relatively easy victory after hitting the Widow's Peak.

Victoria's theme song is still playing out in the arena as the cameras go backstage to show a smirking WWE Women's Champion Mickie James. Mickie's perverts make themselves known and give her a loud ovation.

"Hey guys!" Mickie greets the audience through the camera, "Wanna see something really cool? Follow me!" Mickie leads the camera down the hallway and stops in front of the door to the Women's Locker Room. "It's okay. You're with me." Mickie throws open the door and the camera follows her inside.

"OH MY GOD!" The camera pans to reveal that they've walked in on Candice Michelle changing. The topless Candice hugs her arms around her chest. "MICKIE! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?"

"Relax, Covergirl, everyone's already seen them," Mickie reassured Candice. "If you don't like it, you can leave."

"But I'm naked!" Candice shrieks.

"And I'm the Women's Champion," Mickie states, "Move it or lose it. Give us a show or get out. C'mon, do your Go Daddy dance."

"Oh my God... I can't believe you!" Candice whines. The Playboy Covergirl turns and stalks out of the locker room with her arms still wrapped around her naked chest.

Mickie goes over to one of the lockers and pulls out a framed picture. "Last week we had a new member join Mickie's Band of Broken B itches." Mickie goes to unveil her new picture but stops herself. "No, no... this doesn't feel right. I need someone to interview me. OH! I know! Come on!"

Mickie skips through the far doorway into the shower area and calls out in a sing-song voice. "Oooh Maaariiia!"

"EEEEEEP!" There's a loud squeak of alarm and the camera rushes around the corner to reveal that Mickie has pulled open the curtain of Maria's shower. Maria is stark naked and soaking wet as she stares like a deer in headlights while striking the classic ENF pose.

"Hey Maria... I need you for a special interview."

"Mickie... I'm in the shower..." Maria whimpers.

"I can see that," Mickie replies, "But now I need you to come out of the shower so you can interview me."

"But... but... I'm naked," Maria stammers.

"This again," Mickie groans, "You'd think naked people would be more interesting." She snags Maria's towel off of a nearby hook and tosses it to her. The shower is still going and the towel is quickly soaked. "Put that on. You've got five second to come out or I'm dragging you out." Mickie lets go of the shower curtain and it drops back into position and hides Maria from the camera's view. "ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! F-"

"I'm here!" Maria yelps as she bursts out of the shower with a frantic but terrified look in her eyes. The towel is soaking wet and very heavy. It may be tied closed but the only thing keep it on is the fact that Maria's arms are wrapped around her chest.

"Good girl," Mickie reaches up and pats the towel-clad diva on the cheek. Mickie grabs one of Maria's hands and leads her out of the shower area. "Now let's go out into the main room so we can hear each other over the shower spray." Maria is too scared to protest and focuses on using her remaining arm to pin her towel closed.

"So... Maria, have you seen Beth Phoenix?" Mickie inquires. Maria wordlessly shakes her head. "No? Why not? Are you saying she's not here?"

Maria nods, "She's... she's too embarrassed after what happened last week."

"So what you're saying is... I broke Beth Phoenix," Mickie prompts.

"Yes..." Maria whispers.

Mickie grins, "And that's why she's the newest member of Mickie's Band of Broken B itches! Look, I got her picture framed..."

Mickie finally unveils her picture. It shows Beth Phoenix trapped in the ropes with Mickie behind her. Her bra is pulled up exposing her breasts and Mickie's hand is buried in Beth's thong. The blonde's face is bright red and her mouth is wide open as she screams out "I QUIT!" The word 'BROKEN' is written diagonally across the picture.

"What do you think Maria?" Mickie prompts. "You've got interesting company. But unlike Trish and Beth... you're a trooper. You took your beating and came back to work two weeks later. How does it feel to be the last remaining member of Mickie's Band of Broken B itches?"

"I... It doesn't feel good..." Maria meekly answers. "You keep flashing those pictures and I'm constantly reminded of the most humiliating moment of my life. Trish and Beth... their moments were even worse than mine. I think that's why they couldn't bear coming back."

BANG! Suddenly the locker room door slams open and Victoria storms in with a still-topless Candice trailing behind her.

"HEY!" Victoria shouts as she gets in Mickie's face. "What's the big idea kicking Candice out of the locker room?"

"EEP!" Maria squeaks and runs back into the shower area. She clearly has no interest in between trapped between the two divas who are both known for being mentally unstable.

"Well I was having an interview," Mickie replies, "But now you scared her off..."

"Who do you think you are?" Victoria demands.

Mickie pats her championship. "I'm the WWE Women's Champion. I'm the Woman Who Broke Trish Stratus. And I'm the Woman Who Broke Beth Phoenix. You remember her, right? She wasn't here long but she still managed to beat you two twice."

"You and I have gotten along pretty well lately," Victoria reminds her. "I don't mind you going around and breaking b*tches. When you broke Trish Stratus... I came up to you after the match and shook your hand. Because I've hated that b*tch since day one. And last week you broke Beth Phoenix. Honestly, she hasn't been around long enough for me to care. I care about me and my friends. You can bully Maria all you like. I won't shed a tear for that annoying little bug. But the second you messed with Candice... that's where you crossed the line. Now you and I have a problem."

"Oh yeah?" Mickie challenges her, "And what're you gonna do about it?"

"I don't have to do anything, it’s already been done!" Victoria insists. "I beat Torrie Wilson out there tonight. And since Maria and Candice don't look like they'll be challenging you for the title anytime soon... I think that makes me the new Number One Contender."

"Look, Vicky-"

"THAT'S VICTORIA!" Victoria shouts over her.

"You're really trying my patience right now," Mickie warns her, "But the truth is I actually kind of like you. You've seen what I've done to Beth Phoenix and Trish Stratus. Is that really something you want inflicted upon you?"

"You're not gonna scare me away!" Victoria assures her. "I've worked too long and too hard to get where I am! I'm no stranger to being embarrassed. I dated Stevie Richards!"

"I don't think this is a very good idea," Mickie protests.

"Well, what you think doesn't really matter," Victoria retorts, "Because Vince McMahon thinks it is a good idea. Yeah, I passed him on the way here. He's in a really good mood about Triple H joining the Kiss My Ass Club and he agreed to make the match. You and I are going to be facing off for the Women's Championship next week in one of your Anything Goes Matches on the Raw Post-Show. I'm going to do what Beth failed at... and take your Women's Championship!"

Mickie smirks. "Fine then... it's a date." Mickie reaches out and cups Victoria's chin and then leans in to give her the Kiss of Death. But Victoria shoves Mickie away.

"OH, NO YOU DON'T!" Victoria snaps. Mickie staggers backwards in surprise but then Victoria steps forward, grabs Mickie and kisses her full on the mouth. Mickie's eyes fly open in surprise as she's unaccustomed to being on the receiving end of this kind of assault. Victoria shoves Mickie away and the Women's Champion falls on her ass. "I've been crazy a lot longer than you have. You're not getting in my head." Victoria turns and calls out to her partner, "Come on, Candice. We're out of here."

Victoria turns and heads out of the locker room. Candice, who used Victoria's confrontation with Mickie as an opportunity to pull on a top, follows after her but stops in the doorway and flashes Mickie a smug grin. "Looks like her crazy trumps your crazy."

Mickie is left staring after her. Her crazed gaze is locked on the door as she hugs her framed picture to her chest and sensually strokes it. "She knows how to play... looks like Vicky's going to be the next b*tch to join the band."

Raw then goes on to a plug for Kane's horror movie 'See No Evil'.

---

Monday Night Raw – June 12th 2006 – Penn State University Pennsylvania

Raw is airing live from the Bryce Jordan Center. Vince McMahon was just shown backstage hyping the Triple H vs the Spirit Squad Gauntlet Match. He insists that HHH will be dismembered by the Spirit Squad and will reunite with the injured Shawn Michaels on the highway to hell.

The cameras go out into the arena to show that the ring has been decorated for the next match. There’s a big pile of water balloons in the middle of the ring and two smaller piles in the tag team corners. Three water guns are lined up on each side of the ring in between the piles of water balloons. And finally there are buckets of water left in each corner of the ring.

Lillian Garcia stands in the ring to explain the rules, "The following is the first-ever Wet and Wild Water Contest. Now in the ring there's water balloons, there's water guns and there's buckets of water. Everything is legal in this match but the only way to win is by pin-fall and submission. Now the winner of this match will be on the cover of the WWE Summer Special Magazine."

WHAAA-OOW! A Girl Like That hits and Torrie Wilson prances out from the back. She's dressed in all white with white short shorts, white sneakers and a tight white top that already shows off her white bra underneath. It's clear from seeing Torrie's attire that this 'match' is going to be a glorified Wet T-Shirt Contest. "Introducing first... from Boise Idaho... Torrie Wilson!"

What Love Is plays next and Candice Michelle saunters out from the back. She's wearing a white ensemble that consists of white elbow pads, white knee pads, white shorts and a low cut white top with provocative tears in the sides but also black boots and her pink coat on top. "And making her way to the ring... from Milwaukee Wisconsin... Candice Michelle!"

Candice removes her coat and joins Torrie in the ring. The referee brings both women into the middle to face off and prepares to call for the bell.

BUT OBSESSION SUDDENLY SOUNDS THROUGH THE ARENA!

Mickie's perverts have arrived en masse and the WWE Women's Champion is greeted by loud cheers as she skips out from the back. The cheers get even louder when the perverts realize that she's also decked out in all white with a white top, white skirt, white sash and even white boots.

J.R.: What's Mickie doing out here? She has her Anything Goes Title Match against Victoria later tonight.

King: Well... based on the way Mickie's dressed... it looks like Mickie wants to compete.

Mickie skips around the ring and cuts off Lillian Garcia as she's returning to the Time Keeper's corner. The Women's Champion snags the ring announcer's microphone. "Where do you think you're going? I'm taking part in this contest too!"

"Mickie... you're not scheduled to participate..." Lillian points out.

Mickie scoffs, "Please... like that's gonna stop me." Mickie brushes passed Lillian and startles J.R. and King when she climbs up onto the commentary table. "WHO WANTS ME TO COMPETE IN THIS CONTEST?"

The only thing better than two hot women in all white soaking each other with water... three hot women in all white soaking each other with water.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!

Mickie sits down on the edge of the commentary table and continues to goad the ring announcer. "Lillian... are you really going to deny all these people?"

Lillian certainly doesn't want to disappoint the eager audience. "AND THEIR OPPONENT! From Richmond Virginia... she is the current WWE Women's Champion... and the Woman Who Broke Trish Stratus... MICKIE JAMES!"

The fans have gotten what they want and signal their approval with an even louder cheer.

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

The only people who seem unhappy with Lillian Garcia's decision are Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle. Neither of them has any real interest in competing against the volatile Women's Champion in a match where they were already going to be heavily exposed.

Mickie James hands off her Women's Championship and is all smiles as she slips into the ring. There's an almost hungry look on her face as she eyes her opponents. The referee motions Mickie into the middle of the ring with the other two divas and has the three of them stand back-to-back-to-back... then signals for the bell.

All three women split up and dash into separate corners. Torrie and Candice each snag a water gun and start spraying each other. But they both made the mistake of taking their eyes off of Mickie. The Woman’s Champion lunges out of her corner with a bucket and douses Candice. SPLASH! The Playboy Covergirl goes from moderately dry to soaking wet in a split second. Her white top is plastered to her skin and turns near transparent. Candice drops her water gun and reaches up to rub the water out of her eyes but Mickie lobs the bucket at her. The empty bucket conks Candice on the head and knocks her back into the corner.

SPLAT! A water balloon bursts over Mickie's back and she turns to glare at Torrie. The psycho diva lets out a high pitched scream and rushes at the blonde and tackles her back into the corner. Mickie grabs Torrie's arm and whips her across the ring. Torrie collides with Candice in the opposite corner but then Mickie races across the ring, jumps clear over the pile of water balloons, and splashes both Playboy Covergirls in the corner. "You two used to be friends! Kiss and make up!" Mickie's forces Torrie and Candice's faces together and grinds them against each other in a crude imitation of a kiss. But that doesn't stop the fans from letting out whistles and cat-calls.

Torrie lashes out blindly behind her and catches Mickie with an elbow. The Women's Champion reels back the blonde bombshell quickly spin around and swings at Mickie for a forearm. But Mickie ducks the wild strike and knees her in the stomach. Torrie doubles over and Mickie grabs her in a side headlock then runs and drives the blonde face-first into the water balloons in the middle of the ring with a big running bulldog. SPLASH! Almost all of the water balloons burst from the impact and leaves Torrie just as soaked as Candice. But Mickie makes it even worse by grabbing hold of Torrie's hair and rubbing her face in the puddle on the mat.

Mickie has been partially splattered but Torrie and Candice are both thoroughly soaked. But while Mickie is caught up with Torrie, Candice charges out of the corner and kicks the champion in the face. Mickie goes rolling off of Torrie but quickly sits up and glares at Candice. The Playboy Covergirl immediately regrets her decision when she finds herself under the full force of Mickie's crazed gaze. Candice turns and tries to make a break for it through the ropes but Mickie tears after her and manages to catch Candice by the legs. But Candice is slippery when wet and Mickie almost loses her hold but quickly adjusts it and pins the other woman's legs under her arms.

"No! No!" Candice shrieks as Mickie drags her back into the ring. The Playboy Covergirl is desperate and clutches at the middle rope. Mickie is still holding her legs so now Candice is hanging over the ring. Mickie smirks and spots the pile of water balloons in the corner. Candice struggles to keep her hold on the ropes as Mickie steps to the side and holds her over the pile of balloons. Mickie throws Candice's legs up into the air and takes a big step back causing her opponent to do a belly flop on the pile of water balloon. SPLASH! Mickie quickly hauls Candice up into a side headlock then jumps up and plants her with a big Mickie-DT! Candice rolls over onto her back and is out cold.

Mickie stands up. Her white shirt is finally wet from her briefly lying in the puddle she’d made with Candice. Mickie spots Torrie trying to recover on the other side of the ring. She picks up the water bucket in the corner and casually strolls across the ring to Torrie then turns the bucket over and dumps the water all over Torrie’s head. SPLASH! “AAAAAH!” Torrie screams in alarm as she drenched yet again but then Mickie takes the bucket and jams it down over the blonde’s head. Mickie hauls Torrie up to her feet and gives her a shove causing the two-time Playboy Covergirl to blindly stumble into the middle of the ring. The Women’s Champion takes a big step forward just as Torrie turns to face her then swings her leg around and drives her boot into the bucket. MICK KICK! Torrie is knocked backwards and falls across Candice. Mickie skips over and places her foot on Torrie stomach. The referee uses two hands to make the count.

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Obsession
plays and the champion has just pinned both of her opponents. The referee raises Mickie's arm while Lillian Garcia announces the result, "Here is your winner... MICKIE JAMES!"

Mickie goes over to the corner and calls out to Lillian, "Gimme a mic! Come on!" The Women's Champion's request is heeded and she's handed a microphone. Mickie skips back across the flooded ring over to her opponents who are still lying where she left them. Mickie lashes out and kicks Torrie in the side causing to the blonde to go rolling off of Candice. Another kick sends the soaked and groggy blonde rolling out under the bottom rope before she drops to the floor. "Get out of my ring."

Mickie turns back to her remaining opponent and kneels down next to her. "Candice! Candy! I don't know if you can hear me... but I need you to send a message to your pal Vicky for me." Mickie grabs Candice and hauls her up to her feet. "Okay? You ready?" Mickie drops the microphone and bends Candice backwards. She pauses to brush her damp hair out of her face then leans in and kisses Candice full on the lips much to the approval of the crowd.

WOOOOO!

Mickie releases Candice and the Covergirl stands in a daze for a split second. But then Mickie spins and swings her leg around into the back of Candice's head for a big reverse roundhouse kick. Mickie just put Candice to sleep after a long kiss goodnight.

Mickie picks up her microphone again, “You know what? I’ve got a better idea. Candy, why don’t we show Vicky what she has to look forward to tonight?” Mickie grabs Candice’s soaked white shirt and practically tears it off of her. The fans pop at the sight of Candice’s white bra while Mickie bunches up the white shirt and then wrings it out over Candice’s face.

I AIN’T THE LADY TO MESS WITH! WOOO! Don’t Mess With hits and Victoria comes running out from the back. Mickie bails out of the ring and leaves Victoria standing over her fallen friend.

“SEE YOU LATER TONIGHT VICKY!” Mickie shouts as she reclaims her championship then skips around the outside of the ring to the ramp while Victoria glares at her from the ring.

J.R.: It looks like Mickie’s choosing to ignore Victoria’s theme song and is playing some mind games with her opponent.

King: Did you see her steamroll Torrie and Candice? That was the most one-sided triple threat match I’ve ever seen. Mickie’s definitely ready to face Victoria on the Post Show tonight.

J.R.: And once again, for those of you watching at home, the Raw Post-Show can be viewed exclusively on WWE.com for the low price of $6.69.

King: And after what happened last time… you definitely don’t want to miss this! I’m getting excited just thinking about it!

The fans are then treated to a look at Rob Van Dam winning the WWE Championship from John Cena at last night’s ECW One Night Stand.

---

Raw ends with ECW Originals Stevie Richards, Justin Credible and Balls Mahoney preventing Cena from getting revenge on Edge for costing him the WWE Championship against RVD at One Night Stand. After beating the hell out of ECW Extremists with a chair, Cena announces that he’s going to demonstrate what he learned from the ECW Originals when he crashes the party during the premiere episode of ECW and does whatever he wants.

The arena is once again cleared as the parents are warned about the upcoming potentially adult content. The remaining crowd seemed a lot larger than two weeks ago. That may have had something to do with a large number of the crowd being students from Penn State University. WWE Marketing had decided that college age university students would be the perfect demographic to entice with adult content so they ran a special promotion at the local university to fill any remaining seats in the arena by selling discount tickets.

The streaming service on WWE.com kicks in for the fans watching at home and they once again have a live feed in the Bryce Jordan Center. Once again ring announcer Lillian Garcia and referee Jack Doan are standing by in the ring. Since this is going to be a championship match Lillian is once again going to hold off and do an official in-ring introduction.

I AIN’T THE LADY TO MESS WITH! WOO! Don’t Mess With plays and Victoria makes her way out from the back with Candice Michelle trailing behind her. Victoria is once again dressed in all black. Candice has changed out of her white ensemble from the Wet and Wild Water Contest and is now wearing all black and her pink coat to match Victoria. The Playboy Covergirl looks a little ruffled after Mickie got to her earlier but now that Victoria has someone supporting her at ringside she has a major disadvantage going into the Anything Goes Match for the Women’s Championship. Candice once again gives Victoria a quick peck on the lips as they get in the ring then the duo turn to survey the entrance ramp and await the arrival of Victoria’s opponent.

Obsession hits and the arena erupts. The loud ovation that Mickie receives rivals some of the cheers that Rob Van Dam got in the Hammerstein Ballroom at last night’s ECW One Night Stand. Mickie might be a psycho that bullies her fellow divas but the legions of perverts are eager to see more. So on this special Raw Post-Show the crazy diva who makes a point of stripping and humiliating her opponents is a fan favorite. Unlike, Candice, Mickie is still wearing her all-white outfit from earlier. Her white top has partially dried over the course of the show but it is still partially transparent which clearly displays Mickie’s white bra. Mickie skips down the ramp but stops short of getting in the ring. Her face morphs into a devilish smirk as she dashes to the barricade and climbs up onto it then calls out to the fans, “WHO WANTS TO LOAN ME A SHIRT?”

Mickie receives another loud response as she stares out into the sea of fans. A large portion of them are wearing her t-shirt and look eager to loan it to her. But she smirks when she spots a special pervert a few rows back. “You! Wait right there! I’m coming!” Mickie jumps off the barricade and lands in the crowd. An event staff security guard and a cameraman follow her up into the audience. Victoria remains in the ring but she isn’t letting Mickie get to her. She leans back in the far corner and waits patiently while Candice whispers in her ear from out on the ring apron. The fans let out another cheer as Mickie stops about seven rows back… in front of a woman, more specifically a blonde college student from the looks of her. She and the guy she’s with are both wearing Break a B itch t-shirts. The college girl looks surprised to suddenly be the center of attention.

“What do you say?” Mickie asks. “Wanna swap tops?”

The girl looks shocked. She clearly hadn’t expected Mickie to actually pick her. She had probably just been cheering because everyone else was. Mickie grins as she pulls off her mostly dry white top right there in the middle of the crowd and stands there in her bra and white skirt. She holds her shirt out towards the college girl. The fans in the area all start cheering and begin to chant Do It! Do it! Do it! The chant quickly spreads and get louder until it sounds like everyone is egging the girl on. Even the guy she’s with is chanting along. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Even the guy she’s with is chanting for the college girl to swap her top.

And so yet another college student succumbs to peer pressure. The blonde girl blushes as she crosses her arms and pulls off her t-shirt in a moment that would live on forever like the D-X Flasher. The crowd erupts in cheers and breaks out a Holy shit! chant. The girl tosses Mickie the Break a B itch t-shirt and is left in her pink bra and jeans. Mickie beams as she hands the girl her white top but then pulls her into a surprise hug before she can put it on. The Women’s Champion whispers something in the girl’s ear then pulls back and raises her arm. The fans let out a thunderous cheer as Mickie and blonde college girl stand there in the crowd both stripped to their bras.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Mickie and the blonde girl take a moment to pull on their new tops. Mickie’s larger chest stretches out the front of the college girl’s snug t-shirt while the girl’s pink bra can be plainly seen through Mickie’s white top. But then Mickie further surprises her new friend when she leans in and gives the girl a quick peck on the cheek. She looks passed the girl and winks at the guy with her then turns and skips back through the crowd to the barricade. Her conduct might be unorthodox but Mickie has once again captured the hearts of all the perverts in the arena. Meanwhile, Candice is glaring at Mickie from the ring apron while Victoria is still in the corner looking bored. “You done yet?” she calls out to her opponent. Mickie nods and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring then springs back up to her feet. She hands off her Women’s Championship and it looks like this match is finally going to get underway.

Lillian Garcia steps forward for her introductions, “The following contest is an Anything Goes Match and is for the WWE Women’s Championship! Introducing first, accompanied by Candice Michelle, from Los Angeles California… VICTORIA!” The heel diva who isn’t Mickie is greeted by boos when the ring announcer calls out her name. Victoria shrugs it off. She really doesn’t care. “And her opponent… from Richmond Virginia… she is the current WWE Women’s Champion… and the Woman Who Broke Trish Stratus… MIIICKIIIEE JAAAMEEES!” Mickie throws her head back and spreads her arms out wide and is cheered by seemingly everyone in the crowd.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Lillian Garcia leaves the ring with the Women’s Championship and Jack Doan orders Candice off the ring apron. Mickie and Victoria meet in the middle of the ring and the referee finally calls for the bell. This match is finally underway.

Candice jumps back on the ring apron and makes to get in the ring. There’s no disqualification in this match so there’s nothing stopping her from getting involved. Mickie turns to cut her off but gets nailed from behind with a hard forearm to the back from Victoria. Candice climbs back down off the apron and leaves Victoria in firm control of the match. Victoria tees off on Mickie and hits her with a series of hard strikes to the back which force her down onto her hands and knees. But then Victoria gets back up and rams her knee brace into Mickie’s face for hard knee strike which sends the Women’s Champion rolling over onto her back. Victoria follows up with a jumping knee drop and lands knee brace-first on Mickie’s stomach then covers her in an attempt to get a quick pin.

ONE… TW—Mickie kicks out!

Mickie rolls away from Victoria and crawls for the ropes but Victoria goes after her and hits her with another hard forearm to the back. Victoria yanks on Mickie’s hair and starts to drag the champion up to her feet but Mickie catches her challenger with a hard elbow to the gut then immediately follows it up with a second one. Victoria doubles over and is winding which allows Mickie to fight free from her hold and connect with a spinning back kick. Mickie runs for the ropes looking to further build on her momentum but Candice grabs Mickie’s ankles! Mickie stumbles and barely avoids falling on her face. Candice’s split-second distraction gives Victoria the opening she needs to surge forward and cream Mickie with a hard clothesline.

Thanks to Candice, Victoria is back in control before Mickie can gain any worthwhile momentum. The referee says back and doesn’t do anything. Once again the lack of rules in the match means he’s just here to count a pin-fall or signal a submission. Candice could get in the ring and double team Mickie with Victoria and he wouldn’t be able to do anything. But for now it looks like Victoria’s trump card is limiting herself to interfering from outside of the ring. Victoria drags Mickie back up off of the mat and drives her braced knee into Mickie’s stomach. It’s clear that Victoria is taking full advantage of the Anything Goes Match’s lack of rules both with Candice’s interference and by blatantly using the metal on her knee brace as a weapon.

Victoria hefts Mickie up onto her shoulders in a fireman’s carry then swings the champion off and plants her with her signature swinging sidewalk slam, SPIDER’S WEB! Victoria stands back up and turns to face away from her grounded opponent. She pauses to run her hands through her short black and red hair which causes the audience to boo her. But Victoria shakes them off and launches herself into the air with a standing backflip and crashes down on top of Mickie for her signature standing moonsault, VICTORIA’S SECRET! Victoria smirks and gets right back up bends forward and hits a second standing moonsault onto her prone opponent. After delivering two hard splashes Victoria folds Mickie over and goes for another early pin attempt.

ONE… TWO… TH— but Mickie kicks out again!

“Are you having fun yet, Mickie?” Victoria yells down at the groggy Women’s Champion. “I know I am!” There’s a clear difference between the two mentally unbalanced divas competing in this match. Mickie has absolutely no boundaries and will do practically anything to get in her opponent’s head. Victoria, on the other hand, is an entirely different breed of psychopath and seems to get a sadistic enjoyment from inflicting physical pain on her opponent. Victoria stomps on Mickie’s back and drives her back down into the mat then grabs onto her and hauls her back up to her feet. Victoria whips Mickie across the ring into the ropes but as the Women’s Champion comes flying off the ropes she jumps up into the air and takes down her challenger with a running Thesz Press. The fans start cheering again as Mickie hits a series of shots to Victoria’s face.

Mickie gets off of Victoria and pulls her back up then throws her into the corner. Candice climbs up onto the ring apron and tries to warn her friend but Mickie lunges into the corner and lashes out with both arms for a double clothesline into the corner. Candice is knocked off of the ring apron while Victoria is rocked against the turnbuckles. Mickie quickly takes advantage and climbs around Victoria while she’s still groggy then grabs her challenger in a side headlock from up on the middle rope. Mickie raises her arm up into the air and lets out a loud scream before she throws herself out of the corner and drives Victoria face-first into the mat for a big Tornado DDT. Mickie rolls Victoria over onto her back then hooks her leg for a pin attempt.

ONE… TWO… TH— Victoria kicks out!

“Don’t worry Vicky!” Mickie calls out. She turns and smirks directly into the hard camera. “Now I’m having fun!” Mickie bends down and grabs the waist band of Victoria’s wrestling trunks. The challenger may have kicked out but she still looks out of it after taking that big bump on the head. Mickie yanks down Victoria’s trunks and the fans cheer as her plain black panties are exposed. Mickie finishes removing Victoria’s trunks then turns to show them off to the crowd. Her back Is turned so she doesn’t see Candice coming back from the time keeper’s corner. She doesn’t see Victoria rolling towards Candice. And she definitely doesn’t see Candice slide Victoria a steel chair. Mickie tosses Victoria’s trunks out of the ring and turns around-CRACK!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The fans boo loudly as Mickie was knocked backwards from the brutal chair shot that was on par with some of the ones dished out at last night’s ECW One Night Stand. Mickie crashes to the mat and goes rolling under the bottom rope before dropping to the floor. Candice and the referee both go over to Mickie so they can check on her but they find her unresponsive. Before the referee can do or say anything, Candice grabs Mickie and pulls her up off of the floor. Mickie is bleeding from the brutal chair shot. A small gash has formed by her right temple and she has a split lip. Candice rolls Mickie back into the ring where Victoria grabs her and drags her out into the middle of the ring. The crazy challenger is being showered with the loudest boos all night. She further stokes the perverts’ ire by placing her foot on Mickie’s chest for a very casual cover. The referee reluctantly makes the count.

ONE… TWO… THRE—MICKIE ROLLS HER SHOULDER UP!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

The fans pop loudly at the Women’s Champions’ resiliency while Victoria’s expression looks positively murderous. “Fine then!” she sneers, “This just means I can do more!” Victoria kicks Mickie in the side to roll her over onto her back. Mickie still looks to be unconscious. Her valiant kick out might have been from sheer instinct. Victoria grabs the unresponsive diva’s borrowed t-shirt and easily pulls it off of her. Normally, this would gain an automatic pop from the crowd but Victoria’s unnecessarily brutal actions had put her so out of favor with Mickie’s perverted crowd that they actually booed her. “You like stripping people Mickie? It’s not so funny now, is it?” Victoria rolls up Mickie’s t-shirt then drops down on Mickie’s back and hooks it under her chin for an inverted camel clutch. Mickie is still showing no signs of life. The referee checks if Mickie is unconscious by raising her hand for the knock out count.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THRE—” MICKIE KEEPS HER HAND UP!

The fans pop for Mickie as she clenches her hand into a fist. The Women’s Champion is awake again… and she is pissed. The blood dripping down the side of her face and down across her lips looks intimidating but the sheer fierceness of Mickie’s crazed gaze is so terrifying that it causes Candice to scream and back away from the ring. Mickie pushes herself up onto her hands and knees and crawls to the ropes. She grabs on but there are no disqualifications and therefore no rope breaks in this match. Mickie doesn’t seem to care. She uses her hold on the ropes to drag herself and Victoria up off of the mat. Victoria jumps up and wraps her legs around Mickie’s waist so she can keep her hold in but Mickie shoots forward and smashes Victoria face first into the top rope. Mickie then launches herself backwards and drives Victoria down into the mat. THE HOLD IS BROKEN! Mickie quickly rolls away!

Mickie stands up and snags her t-shirt from Victoria and tosses it out of the ring so it can no longer be used against her. She’s down to her white bra, white skirt, white sash and white boots which actually only seems to highlight the crimson blood going down her face. Mickie suddenly turns on a time and sprints across the ring then hurls herself through the top and middle rope. Candice stares in wide-eyed shock as Mickie comes flying out of the ring AND TAKES HER DOWN WITH A SUICIDE DIVE! The fans pop at the daring move. Candice is down and now she can’t interfere. Mickie slips back into the ring and goes after Victoria. She pulls Victoria up off of the mat and back up to her feet but Victoria suddenly surges forward and smashes her face into Mickie’s for a vicious headbutt.

Mickie is rocked by the unorthodox attack and staggers backwards in surprise. Victoria now has some of Mickie’s blood on her face. She capitalizes and kicks Mickie in the stomach to double her over then sticks the champion’s head between her legs and lifts her up over her head into the Gory Hold… WIDOW’S PEAK… BUT MICKIE ELBOWS OUT! Mickie lands on her feet behind Victoria and gives her a shove. Victoria staggers forward and then turns around as Mickie swings her leg for a roundhouse kick, MICK KICK… BUT VICTORIA DUCKS! Mickie spins off balance and Victoria lashes out her own foot and nearly takes Mickie’s head off with superkick that would make Shawn Michaels proud. Mickie rolls away over to the ropes, Victoria smirks and goes passed her and climbs out onto the ring apron then launches herself over the top rope for her signature slingshot summersault leg drop… BUT MICKIE MOVES! Victoria yelps in pain as she hits the mat ass-first while Mickie slips out onto the floor.

Mickie drops down onto all fours and crawls under the ring. Her ass is left sticking out and her skirt rides up exposing her white panties. Mickie gives her ass a jaunty wiggle as she searches under the ring for a toy. She eventually comes back out and slips something silver onto her hand. By this time, Victoria has recovered from her accident and spots Mickie outside of the ring. The challengers goes over to the ropes and reaches through to grab the champion. But Mickie suddenly spins around and slugs Victoria in the face. Victoria’s eyes roll back and she crumbles to the ground… well not quite… she’s still left hanging partially out of the ring. Mickie turns and smirks at the camera then raises her hand and opens her fist which causes a silver cuff to drop out. Mickie’s got handcuffs! Mickie just used the metal cuffs as brass knuckles to knock Victoria out cold!

Mickie slides back into the ring and pulls Victoria in with her then drags her unconscious challenger over to the corner. Victoria slumps face-first against the turnbuckle and is partially facing the hard camera. Mickie slips out onto the ring apron and grabs Mickie’s right hand. She pulls Mickie’s wrist over the top rope and snaps one half of the cuffs on it. Mickie spreads her legs wide and hang onto the ring post as she goes around the corner to the adjacent side of the ring. She grabs Victoria left hand and pulls it under the top rope then locks the other half of the handcuffs on her wrist. VICTORIA HAS BEEN HANDCUFFED TO THE RING POST! Mickie grabs Victoria’s face with both hands then kisses her full on the mouth. Victoria’s eyes fly open when she feels Mickie’s tongue invade her mouth but before she can bite it off Mickie steps and jumps off the apron. Some of Mickie’s blood is smeared across Victoria’s lips.

Victoria stares at her cuff wrists in horror then immediately starts thrashing and banging the chain against the ring post in a desperate attempt to escape. But she can’t! Victoria’s helpless! Mickie turns and leers at Candice who has only just recovered from Mickie’s suicide dive and is staring up at her trapped friend in horror. Mickie charges Candice and takes her down with a Thesz Press then tees off with a hard series of forearms to the face. Mickie grabs Candice’s pink coat and pulls it off of her leaving the Covergirl in her all-black ensemble then pulls her up and rolls her into the ring. Mickie slips in after her and immediately pulls Candice into a side headlock then jumps and plants her with a Mickie-DT! Candice is out cold! Mickie smiles as she reaches down and easily pulls off Candice’s black low-cut blouse and tosses it away. Candice is down to her lacy black bra. Mickie runs and dropkicks Candice in the side causing the non-competitor to go rolling under the bottom rope and drop to the floor in front of the commentary table.

Mickie goes to the corner and calls for a microphone from the time keeper’s corner. She’s handed one and makes her way back over to Victoria. “Alright, Vicky, I just got rid of your girlfriend so there’s no one to help you. You’re trapped. Now… since I have you cuffed in the corner that means I can no longer pin you so the only way I can win this match is by making you submit. Since we used to be friend I’ll give you a one-time chance… to save yourself a lot of trouble and embarrassment. Just give up now.” Mickie walks up behind Victoria and sticks the microphone in her face. Victoria doesn’t answer verbally and instead lashes her leg out behind her and kicks Mickie in the stomach. Mickie staggers backwards but then starts to cackle madly. “Hahahahaahaa! I was hoping you’d say that! Now I can get creative!”

Mickie steps forward and grabs the waistband of Victoria’s black panties. The captive diva’s eyes go wide and she cries out in shock as Mickie yanks her panties down to her knees. Mickie takes a step back and smirks at Victoria’s bare ass. But Victoria surprises Mickie when she allows her panties to drop to her ankles so she can pull her leg free and lash it out behind her for a desperation thrust kick. Mickie is rocked by the kick but quickly recovers and grabs onto Victoria’s leg. She steps to the side then lifts Victoria’s leg up into the air. Victoria is left hopping on one foot with legs spread obscenely and her bare pussy on full display for the entire arena. “AAAAAAHH!” Victoria screams out in shock as she looks up the ramp and sees an unobstructed view of her naked vagina being displayed on the Titantron.

Mickie eventually drops Victoria’s leg and the challenger is left blushing beet red as she pins her legs together while standing in the corner. “Wow, Vicky! Now everyone’s seen your pussy! You sure you don’t wanna give up?” Mickie once again holds the microphone towards Victoria but the captive challenger continues to surprise her when she vehemently refuses.

“SCREW YOU! I’m not one of your b*tches! You won’t break me!”

“Well, you’re certainly brave,” Mickie remarks, “But you’re not very smart.” Mickie cups her chin in a moment contemplation. But when she takes her hand off it comes away red. Mickie glances down at the droplets of blood that have partially stained her white bra. “You know what? I just remembered that I still owe you for that chair shot.” Mickie glances over at the abandoned chair but then shakes her head. “Nope! I’ve got something better!” Mickie slips out of the ring and once again gives her ass an enticing jiggle while she digs underneath it. Mickie smirks then steps back AND PULLS OUT A SINGAPORE CANE! Mickie smiles as she waves the cane in Victoria’s face then gets back in the ring

Mickie turns to face the audience and directly addresses them. “Vicky’s been a naughty girl. So I’m gonna need your help punishing her!” The fans cheer as Mickie drops her microphone and gets in a batter stance behind Victoria. Victoria knows what’s coming and bites her lip as she braces herself for the first blow. Mickie swings the cane like the Sandman and connects with Victoria’s bare ass.

CRACK!

“ONE!”

CRACK!

“TWO!”

CRACK!

“THREE!”

CRACK!

“FOUR!”

CRACK!

“FIVE!”

Mickie lowers the cane for a temporary reprieve and picks her microphone up. “Give up yet, Vicky?” Victoria’s hunched over the corner now. Her eyes are clenched shut and she’s still biting her lip. Her face is bright red and matches her blistering red ass. But despite all that, she shakes her head and refuses. “Wow… you [I[are/I] a trooper.” Suddenly Candice slides back into the ring. But the fans cry out in alarm which alerts Mickie in time for her to spin around AND CRACK CANDICE IN THE FACE WITH THE CANE! Candice drops like a sack of potatoes and Mickie tosses the cane away. “Aww… look Vicky! Candy came to help you! It didn’t work of course… but it’s still very sweet! OH! I know! Since our sweet little Candy is so concerned for you… we can have her kiss your ass better!” The fans cheer and are in firm support of that idea. Mickie grabs the unconscious Candice and hauls her off the mat then stuffs her face-first into Victoria’s naked ass.

“AAAH!” Victoria’s eyes fly open and she lets out a yelp of pain as her friend’s face collides with her sore ass. But Mickie doesn’t limit the action to a simple kiss. She grabs Candice’s shoulder and starts to grind the Covergirl’s face up and down against her ass. “AAUUUGGH!” Victoria groans in shock and bites down on the turnbuckle pad to muffle any other sounds she makes. “MMMMMMHHHH!” Mickie finally pulls Candice’s face away but her head practically snaps to the side as she turns to stare at the fluids that are slathered across the lower half of Candice’s face and are glistening under the arena lights.

Mickie fumbles to pick up her microphone, “Oh my gosh… VICKY! Are you getting turned on from all of this?” Mickie chucks Candice through the bottom and middle rope then reaches out and blatantly grabs Victoria’s crotch. “You are! Oh my gosh! You’re soaking! Make up your mind, girl! Are you a sadist or a masochist?” The fans weigh in on the situation and start chanting “She’s a freak! She’s a freak!” “I’ll say! Now I’m left in a conundrum… this pervert’s probably going to enjoy everything I do to her!” Victoria’s face has now actually surpassed the redness of her ass and if it were humanly possible for her to blush and deeper… she definitely would have been the one to invent the new shade of red.

Mickie stares down at her microphone for a moment and then smirks as she pulls off the WWE logo and leaves it as a simple, vaguely phallic microphone. “Vicky! You’re so wet… I bet this microphone would slide right in!” Mickie takes the microphone and prods it experimentally against Victoria’s wet opening. “What do you think Vicky? Wanna try it?”

Victoria glares back at Mickie and knows she’s screwed. Literally. But she still won’t give that Mickie the satisfaction of quitting. So in one last desperate act of defiance she spits at Mickie and shouts, “F*CK YOU!”

Mickie shakes her head, “No, Vicky… f*ck you!”

SHLICK!

“AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHH!” Victoria screams out at the top of her lungs as Mickie jams the microphone inside her. She has never been more embarrassed. This last dose of humiliation was finally enough to push her over the edge. Victoria arches her back and lets out one final groan as she feels a wave of stimulation reverberate through her body. “UUUUUUGGGGHHH!” Then everything goes blank. Victoria’s legs give out and she collapses in the corner.

Mickie, and everyone else in the arena for that matter, stare at Victoria in shock. There is a puddle of suspicious juices forming on the mat around Victoria’s crotch. Mickie finally voices the thought on everyone’s mind. “Did she just climax from me shoving a microphone up her cooch?” The fans chime in with their thoughts on what just transpired. “SHE’S A FREAK! SHE’S A FREAK! SHE’S A FREAK!” Mickie prods Victoria’s back but gets no response. She gets up and goes over to referee Jack Doan who is staring at Victoria in shock. “You might want to check on her. I think she’s out.”

The referee climbs out onto the ring apron and kneels down next to Victoria to check on her. She’s slumped in the corner with the side of her face resting on the middle turnbuckle pad. Her mouth is still hanging open in a silent scream. Her eyes are open… but there’s clearly nobody home. After failing to elicit any kind of response from Victoria the referee calls for the bell and awards the match to Mickie.

Mickie slips out of the ring and goes over to the time keeper’s corner where Lillian Garcia is ready to make her announcement, “Ladies and gentlemen… here I your winner and still the WWE Women’s Champion… MICKIE JAMES!” Mickie reclaims her championship and raises it up over her head. The fans cheer while trainers and crew people come running out from the back to tend to Victoria. Eventually someone brings out a set of bolt cutter and cuts through the chain on Victoria’s handcuffs. She freed from her position against the ring post and has a blanket thrown over her waist but remains unresponsive.

Candice has finally woken up and is looking from ringside with concern. Mickie comes up next to her. “You were right. She did out-crazy me. But I still broke her.” Candice glares at Mickie as she leans into the ring to address her opponent. “Thanks for the fight, Vicky! I had a blast!”

Mickie skips up the ramp and stops on the stage where she pauses and raises her championship up over her head one final time. She’s met with a loud ovation from the crowd who certainly enjoy the explicit show that she put on at Victoria’s expense. Mickie disappears to the back and the stream goes off the air with everyone still tending to Victoria.

---

Phew! I did it! Three chapters every two weeks. Now I've got a well-earned break until the Royal Rumble. I hope you guys enjoyed this latest chapter. And I give full credit to Pwein for coming up with the phallic microphone bit in his story. See you guys again in January!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: