Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: The Diva Wars
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 06:32 PM

I'm still going to keep up with my Alexa Bliss thread but I'm also still working on this too.

Raw week 5

Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she makes her way to the ring in a sleek red dress, showing off some cleavage. To the side of the entrance ramp is a giant pool of mud. Stephanie smiles as she enters the ring with a microphone. Stephanie embraces the crowd that is going wild because despite Stephanie being a heel, they want to see what she's going to do to the face divas for punishment.

Stephanie: Tonight is indeed the night, folks. Last night I humiliated Paige in front of over 10,000 fans and broke her. I even made her suck on my amazing tits. Now Paige, I'm gonna need you to sit tight. Your humiliation won't be coming until the end of the night. However, I think it's about time we get this started. You guys didn't come here to see me talk, you came here to see me and my girls put these bimbos in their place. So ladies, bring out our first two bimbos!

Stephanie steps out of the ring and stands near the entrance ramp. Aksana and Alexa Bliss come out, carrying Kelly Kelly by the arms and drag her down by the mud pit, where Stephanie is standing. Naomi and Michelle come out carrying Layla by her arms and drag her over next to Kelly. Lana follows with a big pile of rope and a small black cloth bag.

Stephanie: Layla, I'm sure you're used to this by now. Last night you were swimming around looking pathetic in a pool gravy, now you're going to look just as pathetic in mud. You see Layla, you thought it was so funny in 2010 to make fun of the other divas. There was 'Piggie James', 'Smelly Kelly' and even 'Manlina'. So you can certainly dish it, Layla, but let's see if you can take it. And now you, Kelly Kelly. Well, quite frankly, Layla was a little bit right about you being 'smelly'. So we're gonna give you a little bath. Does that sound good?

Stephanie strokes each of their faces before pointing to her squad and telling them to do their work. Aksana and Alexa begin tearing at Kelly Kelly's clothes, stripping her down to a white push-up bra and a white pair of skimpy panties. Naomi takes Layla and pulls her top off and over her head, revealing a black bra. Meanwhile, McCool strips the black leather pants off her former partner, revealing just a black thong. Layla and Kelly scream and try to cover themselves up, only to be restrained back. Stephanie snaps her fingers and Michelle takes Layla by the hair and throws her into the middle of the mud put. Meanwhile, Aksana and Alexa each take Kelly by the hair and lean her over the side of the pit. Aksana dunks Kelly face-first into the mud, drowning her, while Alexa spanks Kelly's panty clad ass. Aksana pulls Kelly up by the hair and slaps her in the face a few times before sliding her across the mud pit, knocking Layla over, who was just starting to get back up. Michelle and Naomi climb into the mud pit and stomp away at Kelly and Layla, making sure neither can get up. Naomi puts her foot on the back of Layla's head, forcing her head under the mud. Michelle takes a handful of Kelly's hair and runs around the mud pit, dragging Kelly around while she's still on her back.

Stephanie: Alright, ladies. Enough is enough. Layla. Kelly. Come on down here to ringside. I feel a bit bad so you guys are gonna get a front row seat the rest of the night. Come on down here.

Stephanie smiles as she has table set up on the side that the hard cam focuses on. Lana is standing there with the rope and cloth bag. Michelle and Naomi drag Layla down to the ring while Aksana and Alexa take turns kick Kelly down the ramp.

Stephanie: Did I say front row? I've got even better for you two. Ringside! However there's only one spot so you two are gonna have to share. And you guys seem tired, so I figure it would help to just lie down!

Stephanie takes Kelly by the hair and slams her face off the table. She rolls Kelly onto the table, on her back. Lana hands her the rope and Stephanie tells Kelly's arms down by her sides and begins bringing rope over Kelly's stomach and around the table. Meanwhile, Lana uses more rope to tie Kelly's legs together and to the table. Kelly is completely restrained, on her back, on the cold wooden table. Stephanie takes Layla by the hair and puts her up on the table, breast to breast with Kelly Kelly. Lana ties Layla's arms behind her back and then also ties her arms and legs to the table, leaving Kelly and Layla looking face to face with each other, both covered in mud. Stephanie gives both Layla and Kelly ponytails, making sure that their hair doesn't block out their faces.

Stephanie: Aww, you two look so cute together. But I still think there's some bad blood between the two of you. So I want you to kiss and make up. But that's where this comes into play!

Stephanie takes the cloth bag from Lana and pulls out a large, red ballgag. Only this ballgag has a set of straps on each side.

Stephanie: This here is a liplocker gag. And it's going to make you two very, very close with each other.

Stephanie smiles as she takes the ballgag and shoves it right in both Kelly and Layla's mouths. Stephnaie straps in both sides, leaving Kelly and Layla looking face to face as both their big plump lips are penetrated by the same large gag. Kelly and Layla can be heard moaning hard into the ballgag as their head bobs back and forth. Stephanie smiles and pets each of them a little before going to walk away.

Stephanie: I hope you two bimbos enjoy the show. Maybe you'll learn to show us some respect next time.

As the six of them are walking off, Alexa runs over and pretends to slap them, causing both to flinch. Alexa laughs as she walks away, giving Layla's ass a spank before leaving.

Later in the night...

Stephanie McMahon is in the ring as we come back from a commercial break. She has Brie Bella in the ring and there is a big blue mat covering the entire ring.

Stephanie: Well Brie, you were lucky enough to win your match last night. But unfortunately for you that raven haired skank let you down and now you have to suffer the humiliation that everyone else will! Remember when you suffered for me before, Brie? When I put your head between my sexy thighs and embedded that pretty face into the mat? But Brie, I'm not going to be as harsh on you. I'm not going to cover in mud and gag you with another one of your teammates like our two little friends at ringside!

Stephanie waves at Kelly and Layla, both still strapped to the table in their bra and panties, face to face with one ballgag gagging both of them still covered in a thin layer of mud. The crowd has been taking pictures of them all night and many of the male wrestlers themselves have come over and copped a feel or two on the humiliated bimbos.

Stephanie: First Brie, I want you to lose the top and skirt. You need to be in your bra & panties for this.

Brie looks hesitant and scared but she knows if she makes a break for it Stephanie will beat her down. And after seeing the treatment that Kelly and Layla have gotten, she doesn't want to test that. Brie quickly removes her “Brie Mode” top, revealing a yellow bra and drops it in the ring. Then she slowly removes her plaid skirt to reveal a sexy pair of yellow panties. As Brie bends down to remove the skirt, Stephanie can't resist and smacks her on the ass.

Stephanie: Ohh, nice! It might not be as thick as your sister's but you've got a nice ass Brie! And now for the second thing I want from you, Brie. I need you to give me a place to sit for this next match. Chop chop!

Brie looks confused but relieved. She quickly runs out of the ring and comes back with a steel chair from ringside. She sets it up for Stephanie and smiles. Stephanie looks confused.

Stephanie: Oh Brie, I think you might be confused. I didn't think I'd have to spell this out to you like I would your bimbo sister. Brie, you're my seat for this next mach. I want you to get outside the ring and get on all fours and allow me to enjoy the rest of the show from your back. And I'd recommend you listen Brie, or Smelly and Layla over there would be happy with their punishment compared to your's.

Brie's slight smile has now turned to horror as she hates the idea of not having to be a seat for someone, but being a seat for her arc nemesis. Brie slowly steps through the ropes and down the steps. She stands by the announce tables as Stephanie follows her out. She slowly gets on her knees and then places her hands on the floor. Stephanie smiles as she takes a seat right on Brie's back and crosses her legs. She even has a little fun and pulls Brie's hair.

Stephanie: Now that I have a seat fit for a queen, let's get our next match underway. Making their way to the ring first, our referee! The Ravishing Russian, Lana!

Lana makes her way down to the ring in a zebra striped sports bra and a black pair of yoga pants. She struts down to the ring, seemingly with a bottle of something in her hand. Stephanie motions with her hands towards the titantron and suddenly Naomi & Michelle McCool come out carrying Nikki Bella, who is already in her purple bra & panties, struggling and trying to break free.

Stephanie McMahon: Our first competitor, making their way to the ring from Silicon Valley. You know her as the bimbo with tits so big they have their own area code. We know her as the sl*t that sucks John Cena's cock for a living. We present to you, Nikki Bella!

Naomi and Michelle parade Nikki around the perimeter of the ring and bring her in front of Stephanie and her sister. Stephanie just smiles as Nikki looks back, sad and humiliated. Naomi and Michelle bring Nikki into the ring and continue holding her. Next comes Alexa Bliss & Aksana, carrying Summer Rae out in her black bra & panties.

Stephanie: And her opponent, making her way to the ring from butterface city. You know her as dollar store Stacy Keibler. We know her as the skank that tries to fuck her way to the top but instead fucks her way to a lower midcard position. We present to you, Summer Rae!

Alexa and Aksana drag Summer down towards the ring. They take her over to Layla and Kelly and force her hand onto Layla's ass, squeezing it. They take Summer into the ring and stand her across the ring from Nikki. Nikki and Summer look ready to wrestle before Stephanie intervenes on the mic.

Stephanie: Whoa whoa whoa. You ladies aren't just wrestling any kind of match. First, Summer and Nikki. I want you two to strip yourselves completely nude! This match is going to be done entirely in the nude!

Summer and Nikki both look at Stephanie both shocked and angry.

Stephanie: Do as I say or perhaps you two will have a nice table next to Kelly and Layla! Strip down, or we'll strip you down ourselves!

Summer and Nikki both look at each other, already feeling so degraded. Summer finally steps up and slowly unclasps her bra and removes it, dropping it to the floor and revealing her small but perky breasts to the crowd, who lose their mind cheer. Right as Summer's bra falls, Alexa makes sure to grab it and toss it into the crowd, causing a scuffle among fans. Summer takes a deep breath and pulls her panties down past her tight but sizeable ass. She bends over, right in front of Alexa and Aksana as she pulls the panties down past her feet and takes them off. Aksana and Alexa mock Summer's humiliation before taking her panties. Summer stands in the ring, trying to cover up as best as she can while Alexa and Aksana taunt her. Next is Nikki's turn but Nikki seems hesitant.

Stephanie: C'mon Nikki, take it all off like the b*tch you are! You don't buy yourself tits like that without the intent to show them off. You bought them because you wanted the attention. Well here it is, show us what you've got! C'mon, Summer did her part like a good girl, now it's your turn!

Nikki looks absolutely humiliated as she slowly reaches back and unclasps her bra. She quickly pulls of her bra and covers up her breasts much to the crowd's dismay. Naomi takes Nikki's bra and tosses it out of the ring and then Michelle pulls Nikki's arms down, revealing her breasts to the world! The crowd goes wild as Nikki turns bright red, completely mortified. Realizing that she also has to take off her panties, Nikki submits to the pressure and removes her panties as well, revealing her pink pussy and thick ass to the crowd. Summer says “let's get this over with” and steps towards Nikki before Stephanie gets back on the mic, still using Brie as her personal chair.

Stephanie: Hold on hold on hold on! Our beautiful referee Lana has been nice enough to provide you two with some bodily protection in the form of baby oil. It'll be much more difficult for your opponent to get a hold of you with this. Lana was also nice enough to offer and apply it to both of you!

Summer and Nikki are angry at this point but realize they're outnumbered. They both grit their teeth as Lana shows off the baby oil. She comes over to Summer first and slowly stats rubbing it on Summer's arms and quickly lathering her breasts in it. She runs her hands down Summer's ripped abs, applying more and more oil. She bends over and slowly runs her hands down each one of Summer's legs, lathering them up. As she crawls her hands back up Summer's legs, she reaches Summer's ass and gives her a “good luck” smack before looking up at Summer. Lana whispers “good luck, b*tch” to Summer before running her hands up Summer's back with the oil.

Stephanie: Summer, for the first time in your career you're just gleaming! Now Lana, time to grease up Piggy Bella over there!

Nikki scowls at Stephanie but turns around and Lana has already begun rubbing the oil onto Nikki's abs. She avoids Nikki's breasts and begins applying the lotion to Nikki's arms and back. She slowly works her way down to Nikki's ass and legs and delivers a spank to her as well, causing Nikki to yelp. As she slowly works her way back up, she smiles and whispers “I saved the best for last” to Nikki. She lathers her hands up the baby oil and begins fondling Nikki's breasts, pushing them together, rubbing them and running her hands over Nikki's nipples. Lana finishes lathering Nikki and puts the bottle down. Bliss, Aksana, Michelle and Naomi step outside and surround the ring, picking up cloth sacks from under the ring next to them.

Stephanie: Alright you two, get ready to face off. First person to pin the opponent for a three count or get the other to submit is the winner. And if you two try to go easy on each other, we'll make sure there are consequences. And you see these cloth bags all these ladies have next to them? They're filled with rotten tomatoes and if they're not enjoying the performance, they're going to pelt you with them! Breast of luck, ladies!

Nikki and Summer look scared as they both lean in and begin wrestling. Their bodies come together and they quickly slide off of each other as Summer shoves Nikki to the ground. Summer tries to grab Nikki but Nikki slips out and getting Summer Rae in a waistlock on the ground. Summer tries to squirm out but the two begin rolling all around the ring, Nikki still holding Summer around the waist. The 'lumberjills' begin booing and tosses some of the rotten tomatos at the two poor divas. Aksana manages to pelt Nikki right in the face with one, causing her to wince. Summer now rolls over and gets in Nikki's guard, taking her by the hair and pounding her head off the mat. Summer gropes Nikki's breasts before taking a tomato to the back of the head from Naomi. Summer and Nikki continue rolling around the ring, each taking control briefly as Lana just stands there and laughs. As Nikki is bouncing Summer's head off the floor, Lana picks up the baby oil and begins squirting it down onto both of them. Both women get to their feet for a moment before Summer kicks Nikki in the stomach, causing her to slip backwards, hit the ropes and fall onto her stomach. Summer mounts Nikki's back and rubs her face into the mat. Summer takes each of Nikki's arms up and locks in a camel clutch, displaying Nikki's oiled up breasts. As Nikki winces in pain, the divas on the outside taunt her.

Alexa Bliss: You like that Nikki, huh? You look good in that position!

Michelle: C'mon Piggy Bella, oink for us!

Nikki manages to slip out of the camel clutch and gets behind Summer. She knees Summer in the pussy and Summer drops, landing face first on the mat on her knees with her ass in the air. Lana runs over and squirts some more baby oil on Summer's ass right before Nikki begins smacking and groping it. Nikki spanks Summer, alternating between her left cheek and right cheek, not proud of what she's doing as Summer moans in pain. Nikki tries to pick up Summer by her body but Summer wriggles out and shoves Nikki to the ground. Summer grabs Nikki by the hair and places her between her legs in a headscissors. She pulls on Nikki's hair while Nikki's head is squished between Summer's slippery thighs. Nikki finally breaks free but Summer takes her and gets her in a front facelock on the ground. Naomi manages to pelt Summer right in the ass with a tomato, getting an audible chuckle from everyone, including Stephanie. Meanwhile, poor Brie's arms are shaking as Stephanie has been sitting on her for over ten minutes now. Summer struggles and manages to take Nikki down and positions her on her back. Summer mounts Nikki and traps her arms under her knees. Summer has Nikki pinned with her breasts being pushed together by Summer's legs. Lana slowly gets down onto the ground and in near slow motion counts to one. Then another few seconds pass and she gets to two as Nikki is struggling. Finally Nikki manages to wriggle out and break free and Summer is pissed. Summer looks at Lana only to get forearmed in the head by Nikki. Nikki mounts Summer and immediately smothers her with her breasts. Summer manages to keep a shoulder up the entire time as Nikki even forces one of her breasts into Summer's mouth. Nikki finally stops and quickly crawls up Summer, sitting on her chest and leaving Summer's face just a few inches away from Nikki's pussy. Nikki pulls on Summer's hair and forces her face into her pussy for a moment before just making sure to keep her down for the pin.

Instead of counting, Lana just admires the situation. She gets down on the floor and even wipes the hair out of Summer's face while Nikki yells at her to count. Lana admires the position a bit more before finally count. Lana slowly counts to two before Summer gets the power to wiggle forward and shove Nikki back. Summer rolls onto her stomach but Nikki immediately mounts her back and locks in a rear naked choke. She rolls herself and Summer onto her side and locks in a body scissors to go with the choke. As Summer gags and gasps for air, Alexa Bliss chucks a tomato that hits Summer right in the open mouth, eliciting a full blown laugh from Stephanie McMahon. The crowd is having a blast with this one, getting great camera shots of each woman's most private parts. Summer manages to squeeze her head out of Nikki's grasps and gets out and to her feet. Nikki runs at her but Summer manages to roll her up in a small package, putting both of their pussys on display in the process. Lana makes sure to admire the situation before slowly counting. As the struggle continues, both Summer and Nikki's asses jiggle with determination. Lana finally gets to 3 and Summer has officially won the match.

Winner: Summer Rae

As Lana holds Summer Rae's hand up in victory, she takes a step back and karate kicks Summer in the back of the head, knocking her out. Nikki tackles Lana to the ground but the rest of Stephanie's crew quickly get into the ring and pull Nikki off. Naomi hits the Rear View to Nikki, knocking her out. Alexa drags Summer into a seated position in one corner of the ring while Michelle props Nikki seated in the opposite corner. Aksana goes outside the ring and handcuffs Summer's arms around the ringpost while Naomi does the same to Nikki. Stephanie gets up and Brie slowly gets to her feet, her back in pain from being Stephanie's chair. She goes to run away but Stephanie grabs her by the hair, turns her around and pedigrees her on the outside.

Stephanie and the other woman remove the blue mat from the ring, revealing a relatively clean canvas underneath. All six of the women get into the ring as Stephanie holds the microphone.

Stephanie: Look at this dream team we've got here! First we've got Brie on the outside. Stripped to her bra & panties and was my chair for an entire 20 minutes. I mean let's be honest, what a loser! Next we've got Smelly Kelly. Currently playing power bottom to Layla, stripped to her underwear, covered in mud, tied up and although this seems to be a common thing for you, sucking on a ball. A ball shared by our other little friend over there, Layla. Layla, you always seem to love to grope the other divas so this must be like a dream come true for you! You're also in your underwear, covered in mud, tied up and sucking on the same ball as your friend! And now in the ring, first we've got Summer Rae. Our wannabe Stacy Keibler. Currently handcuffed in the corner, out cold, covered in baby oil and unaware that she's spread eagle and completely nude. Nice pussy Summer! And now our friend Nikki. Lathered up baby oil, handcuffed to this ringpost with her massive breasts out on display along with her Hustle, Loyalty & Respect flavored pussy! But there seems to be one thing mi...

Alexa Blis taps Stephanie on the shoulder for a second and tells her to “watch this”. Alexa gives the “suck it” gesture to Summer Rae before giving her a bronco buster in the corner. As she bounces, driving her crotch right into Summer's face, Summer wakes up. Alexa holds onto the top ropes and wraps her thighs around Summer's face, mocking and taunting her.

Alexa: Aww poor Summer. How humiliating! You're gonna wanna see what's coming next though!

Alexa releases herself from Summer as Summer sheepishly crosses her legs in the corner, still handcuffed. Alexa runs to the other side of the ring and does the same to Nikki, giving her bronco buster and driving her crotch right in Nikki's face. Nikki wakes up as Alexa is squeezing her head between her thighs.

Alexa: C'mon, wake up Bimbo Bella, the grand finale is coming up!

Alexa gets off of Nikki and allows Stephanie continue, but Summer and Nikki are both yelling and screaming now. Michelle gets an idea as she picks up Nikki's panties and balls them up, shoving them into Summer's mouth. Aksana gets a roll of clear tape from under the ring and gives some to Michelle. Michelle presses it over Summer's mouth, keeping the panties in place and effectively gagging her. Then Naomi heads over to Nikki and balls up Summer Rae's panties, stuffing them in Nikki's mouth before placing some tape over Nikki's. Stephanie smirks as she can hear muffled moans from all four of the gagged divas in and around the ring.

Stephanie: Before I get back to what I was saying, I've got to laugh at Summer Rae for a minute. Last month you're gagged by Paige's panties, now Nikki's? Since you seem to like this so much, I've got an idea. Aksana, fetch me Brie's panties please.

Summer's eyes widen as she knows what's about to happen next. Aksana gets outside the ring and picks up an unconscious Brie by the hair. She hits a spinebuster, putting Brie out for good. She slowly pulls down Brie's panties, revealing her crotch tattoo and her pussy. Aksana brings the yellow panties in the ring and hands them to Stephanie.

Stephanie: Since you seem to like this thing, Summer, let's let you taste both Bella bimbos at once!

Alexa quickly removes the tape from Summer's mouth and Stephanie stuffs Brie's underwear right into Summer's mouth, with some still spilling out between her lips as Summer's cheeks fill up. Alexa closes the tape back up as Summer's words become even more muffled. Lana makes sure to bust out her phone and get some nice pictures of Summer with her mouthful of Bellas before getting a few good snapshots of Nikki too.

Stephanie: Back to what I was saying, humiliating these five has made for a very fun night. But they're just the appetizers. You see, I've beem plotting my humiliation for Paige ever since she muttered 'I Quit' last night. Paige is so tough, she shows no weakness! At least that's what we all thought until last night when I, Stephanie McMahon, made her wimper in defeat. So without further ado, let's get out here, Paige.

Paige's music hits and she sheepishly looks on from the ramp, seeing her friends all stuck in degrading positions and all six of her enemies in the ring. Paige is wearing a low cut “This is My House” shirt while some definite push-up bra aid and a pair of black pants. She makes her way down to the ring slowly and gets in, standing before Stephanie.

Paige: Look, Stephanie, you don't have to do this. Haven't you made your point here tonight? Let me go right now and I'll leave the company and never return. I'll be out of your hair forever. You won't have to see me, I won't be that thorn in your side anymore.

Stephanie: Oh no no no! You're not getting out of this like that. You see, I know you won't be a thorn in my side anymore, because I have the power. And you're not going to quit Paige. As humiliating as it would be to see you tuck your tail between your legs and leave, if you do, I'll sue you for breach of contract and the things you'll be doing to make money after that will be far more humiliating than what I could ever do to you. I don't want you to leave now, Paige. The fun is just beginning.

Paige: Stephanie, please. I'm sorry. Just let this all be over.

Stephanie: You're sorry, huh? Your words sound empty, Paige. Show it. Get down on your knees and tell me you're sorry.

Paige hesitantly drops down to her knees in front of Stephanie.

Paige: I'm sorry Stephanie, I'm so sorry! I acted like a jerk to you, I didn't think of the consequences of my actions and it's harmed myself and my friends.

Stephanie: Ya know, Paige, even though you're on your knees, which is a position I'm sure you're quite familiar with, I just don't feel like you're sincere. But in the McMahon family, we have this way of allowing people to show just how sincere and sorry they are. It's a little club, you see. You would actually be our first female member into this club. And it's called the “Kiss My Ass” club, Paige. If you're really sorry, then you'd kiss my ass as an apology.

Stephanie smiles at the fear in Paige's eyes as she slowly undoes her belt and tosses it to the floor. Stephanie begins to lower her pants before Paige chimes in.

Paige: Stephanie, please. Anything but that! I'm not kissing your ass. I'm not, I can't.

Stephanie: You can't? What, do you need a toothbrush or something? Lets just make this clear, Paige. You either kiss my ass yourself or my associates here have their fun with you and when they're done, you involuntarily kiss my ass. The choice is your's.

Paige looks around at the five other women surrounding her and weighs her options. She knows that someone like Alexa Bliss alone would find so many ways to harm her, let alone the other four as well. Meanwhile, Stephanie unzips her pants and slowly removes them, revealing just a black thong. Stephanie turns herself around and presents her ass to Paige. Paige thinks for a momnt before slowly crawling towards it. She goes to kiss it but Stephanie stops her.

Stephanie: Woah whoa who, not so fast! You can't just kiss my ass without permission. You need to ask me, The Queen of All the Divas, permission to kiss my ass.

Paige gritting her teeth: Stephanie, may I PLEA...

Stephanie: Ahem, that's Queen McMahon to you, thank you very much.

Paige: Queen McMahon, may I PLEASE kiss your voluptuous ass?

Stephanie: That's more like it! I suppose so.

Paige leans in and delivers a small peck to the left cheek, followed by another quick one to the right cheek. Stephanie does not look impressed.

Stephanie: Are you kidding me, Paige? What was that? I've seen you at the company parties, that's not how you kiss. Give it some passion. I mean, you are sorry, right?

Paige grits her teeth again and leans in, this time holding Stephanie by the hips and literally making out with Stephanie's ass while the other women mock her and Lana even takes a video of it. Paige slowly runs her tongue and mouth down each cheek of Stephanie's, giving Stephanie the chills. After worshipping Stephanie's ass, Paige finally stops.

Stephanie: Well done Paige, you passed stage one of your apology! Generally I wouldn't let something so vile touch my ass but I made an exception here.

Paige; STAGE ONE?!

Stephanie: Yes, stage one, Paige. That doens't sound like someone that's very sorry! First, let's lose the clothes.

Stephanie pulls back up her pants and smiles at Paige. Paige looks around and grabs the bottom of her top and quickly pulls it over her head and reveals her black push-up bra. McCool quickly sn*tches Paige's shirt and tosses it outside the ring.

Stephanie: Trying to turn those A cups into D cups Paige? That's cute. You wish you could have big, voluptuos breasts like mine. But you can't and never will! Now get those pants off next!

Paige nods her and begs Stephanie to stop. Paige stands up and Alexa Bliss and Aksana quickly come over and yank Paige's pants down to her ankles, revealing Paige's bare ass and pink pussy in display! The crowd goes wild, now seeing yet another diva nude tonight. Paige tries to cover up but her arms are being held by the evil vixens.

Stephanie: No panties Paige? That was very stupid of you. But I also wouldn't put it past a skank like you to no be wearing any underwear.

Stephanie looks over at Summer Rae and smiles.

Stephanie: Lucky for you Summer. I had actually planned to stuff Paige's panties into your mouth as well!

Stephanie cackles as Summer is heard trying to mutter something through the two pairs of panties stuffed in her mouth and clear tape over her. Summer tries to break free, causing her small but nice breasts to jiggle all over the place. Stephanie steps forward to Paige and grabs her bra from the front and yanks it right off causing Paige's breasts to fall into place. Paige tries to cover up as her pink erect nipples are on display for the crowd but she's still being held back.

Stephanie: So you say you're sorry, Paige. But I don't really see it. I don't think you're sorry enough yet. Although my dad did have another method of 'apologizing'. You see Paige, let me give you a little history lesson. There used to be this bimbo on the roster. She had her long blonde hair, a massive pair of tits, a fat ass and everything. Kind of like Nikki over here, minus the hair! And she was dumb enough to think that my father loved her more than his own daughter. So after we had our fun humiliating Trish, she came down to the ring to apologize to my dad. So my dad made Trish show her alligance to him...by having her BARK LIKE A DOG! But I was thinking, my dad had Trish Stratus bark like a dog and then strip down to her underwear. But I think it would be far far more 'loyal' of you to be stripped down first and then bark like a dog. So Paige, without further ado, get on your hands and knees, crawl over to me and tell me just how sorry you are!

Paige looks mortified but realizes that she has no other choice. She slowly gets down on her knees and places her hands on the ground, showing off her entirely nude body to the audience. She slowly crawls toward Stephanie, while Lana decides to add to the humiliation and give her a hard spank on the ass. Paige gets over to Stephanie and looks up.

Paige: I'm sorry Stephanie, I'm so sorry! Just let this be over with!

Stephanie: This is incredible! This dog speaks english! I want to hear it in dog speak, or b*tch speak, considering it's you Paige. Tell me in that in barks!

Paige grits her teeth and hangs her head but Stephanie bends over and grabs a handful of hair, pulling Paige's head up and making her look her in the eyes.

Paige: Woof, woof, woof. I'm sorry woof woof.

Stephanie and the rest of the women laugh at Paige's misfortune before Stephanie gets another idea.

Stephanie: You know, Paige, you make a pretty pathetic dog, but perhaps you make a better horse!

Stephanie mounts Paige's back while she's still on all fours and grabs a handful of hair with one hand. With her other hand she smacks Paige's ass and yells “giddy up!” causing Paige to start crawling around with the ring with Stephanie riding her. As Stephanie rides Paige around the ring, the rest of the women point and laugh while Stephanie waves to the crowd who are taking plenty of pictures of this monumental moment. Finally Stephanie gets up from Paige's back, stands her up, only to kick her in the stomach and put her head between her thighs, setting up for the pedigree.

Stephanie: Well, I've had my fun for tonight, time to end this Paige!

Stephanie hits a brutal pedigree, planting Paige into the ground with enough force that her ass is still jiggling seconds after. Stephanie puts her foot on the back of Paige's head and picks up the microphone again.

Stephanie: Now the six of you, are probably thinking right now that your humiliation is finally done. But that's where you're wrong! You see those contracts you signed for No Mercy, they didn't say this was a one night thing. The winning team gets to do whatever they like to the losing team until a member of the losing team wins a match against one of us! So until that day comes, you six are our b*tches! So clean yourselves off ladies and report back here next Monday, where it all happens again! Nighty night b*tches!

Each of the heel divas take a quick moment to have a little bit more fun. Lana walks over and slaps Summer Rae across the face. Naomi sneaks over to Nikki and gives her a quick stinkface, rocking her ass back and forth across Nikki's face. Michelle and Aksana come over to the table that Layla and Kelly are on. Michelle smacks Layla on the ass while Aksana brings the camera over and zooms in on all the drool (some her's and some Layla's) on Kelly's face. Alexa Bliss gets outside the ring and stands on Brie Bella's back, putting one foot on Brie's bare ass. And Stephanie rolls Paige over onto her back and leaves her spread eagle in the center of the ring. Stephanie and her crew look on from the ramp, smiling at their work as they leave.

As the show goes off air, Brie Bella and Paige wake up, the only two women not tied up or handcuffed. Brie pulls the tape off of Summer's mouth and removes both pairs of Bella Twin panties from Summer's mouth, both soaked. Summer coughs and gags as Brie uses a bobby pin to unlock Summer's handcuffs and free her. Brie comes over to Nikki and removes the tape and Summer's panties from Nikki's mouth. She does the same and frees Nikki. Paige finds a small knife under the ring. First Summer removes the liplocker ballgag from Kelly and Layla's mouth, causing drool to spill out of Layla's mouth right onto Kelly's chin. Finally Paige cuts through the ropes and frees them. The six nude and humiliated women help each other to the back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: