View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:21 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,416 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainQuixote View Post
I have two questions.

First, the general rules for the forum tell us not to use names like b*tch, wh*r* and so on to describe women. I approve of this rule absolutely regarding photos and videos that are posted but does this apply to stories? I've posted a couple stories that involve one woman stripping another. Would it be against the rules for the girl being stripped to respond by calling her antagonist a b*tch? I don't intend to flood any story with dirty names and it is not intended to disrespect women in any way. I just want to be able to write them in character. I wasn't certain if the ban applied to fictional women as well as real ones though.

My second question. The non-consensual sex rule. Is it allowable to write a story in which a woman is touched against her will? The example I have in mind is my Invisible Vinnie story in which he cops several feels from girls while he is invisible. At the time I thought nothing of it, but I considered writing other stories that might take that further. For example if I posted an ENF story in which a girl was tied up naked, in what ways and to what extent could she be touched, fondled or kissed before it breaks the rule?

I guess I do have one last question. When I posted the Invisible Vinnie story I accidentally posted it as Invsble Vinnie, missing an "I". Is it possible to fix that typo?
To answer your first question, in the context of your story using the colorful language mentioned above is okay.

As far as your second question, there is some "gray area" here. Touching, fondling, kissing may be alright in most fictional circumstances, but we don't want people to cross the line and post r-a-p-e type stories.

I'll see what I can do about your third request right now.

Thanks,