Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 11:38 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

This is fairly tame, but I found it exciting. My wife is generally fairly modest, although once in a while I can talk her into mildly daring situations. Anyway, we had a scheduled appointment with a plumber. I thought I would be home before he got there but got delayed. I spoke to my wife and she said she could meet him. I dared her to go braless. She is a 38 DD so it is obvious when she does so. After a bit of back and forth she agreed to, but she put on a long sleeved purple shirt.

Anyway, when I got home the plumber was still there. My wife came in wearing the purple shirt. What she had not counted on was the fact that her nipples were extremely erect. Additionally, the way the shirt fit made it very obvious as that her nips were really poking out.

She was blushing. The plumber was a few years younger than her and she told me after the fact that her didn't even try and make eye contact as he kept staring at her big titties. He also kept calling her into the bathroom to ask questions. He did not try anything however.

He gave us a good price and my wife was ready to jump my bones when he left so it worked out nicely.
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post: