Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Have You Ever Cut Somebodies Clothes Off
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 PM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Her Revenge

After a few weeks had passed, i thought she had given up on trying to get even. She had many attempts to try & embarass me by showing nude photo's of me to her friends in front of me & even went as far as showing some to her sisters, but to no avail, i didn't care about a few photo's, everyone's got photo's of their significant other. One night she went out with her friends & came home a lot drunk & i was asleep in our bed & her afterthoughts must've kicked in. With a little help from her friends (i suppose) she decided to use a couple of robe ties & tied me to the bed spread eagle. Her friends had to have helped, because she was in no shape to do it on her own, & they did it very quietly & very well tied i must say. Then she turned on the light & to my surprise i was laying spread eagle in nothing but a t-shirt & underwear tied to our bed, with 6 other women standing there, laughing their buts off. Then those words returned "payback is a b*tch" came outta her mouth. Now it wouldn't have been so bad, but 2 of them were her sisters standing there & they are a couple of wild ones. Well the wife decided it was my turn to get the treatment & got a pair of scissors from the drawer, up the shirt they went & down each sleeve & it was gone. Now the underwear was a different story, she decided she was going to cut them off through the opening in the front (a drunk with scissors, down there) DON'T MOVE. After what seemed to be an eternity, she cut my underwear off & there i was with a bunch of drunk women, tied to the bed naked. They all had a good laugh & i thought that was the end of it, NOT. My wife decided they needed to see me with a hard on & cominced to stroking me in front of them until it was hard & i started to drip, another roar from the onlookers & then she invited them to jack me off right there & was having a good laugh as each one got in a couple of good strokes to get me to the verge & then stop & then the next one, & on, & on until i blew it all over the bed. Then my wife asked if they thought i was a little to hairy down there & thought i could use a trim. As the scissors were taking away the pubic hairs, Her sister came in with some shaving cream & a razor, now mind you i had never been shaved down there & never even thought about it, but they insisted i be clean & i mean clean. As the torment continued i noticed one of her friends had a camera (before digital days) & was snapping pictures of the whole ordeal. This was the kind of camera that you must take the film in & have developed & those crazy women pulled & stroked & jerked until i was sore & couldn't cum anymore. To this day, i don't know where all the pictures are, but they were developed, cause my wife has them still. I give them women credit who shave down there, cause that shit itches when its growing back. So beware of revenge attacks of drunk women with a crazy mind, when you decide to embarass your wife. You've been warned!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post: