Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM

Thanked 9,782 Times in 423 Posts
Default My first nipple sighting

Do you remember your first nipple--not one in a magazine but a real live nipple sighting? Reading these stories triggered memories of my first real nipple peek. I was in high school in the late 60s-early 70s--the era of the miniskirt. Girls wore bras and kept their breasts covered. There were upskirts everywhere but a breast sighting was very rare. I was at a Memorial Day party with a large group of other boys and girls. In addition to volleyball, basketball, etc. our host had a pool in his backyard. As many of the girls were wearing bikinis or bathing suits there was plenty of previously unseen cleavage on display but no oops moments. I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water next to a 16-year-old girl I will call Sarah sitting on my left with our thighs almost touching. Sarah had long light brown hair worn almost to her waist and was known for wearing very short skirts to school. Her legs were spectacular but she seemed to have very small breasts which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Sarah and I were having a casual conversation with the person on her left when I happened to look down and WOW! Her orange bikini top had gapped away from her left breast to display one of the prettiest A-cup breasts I have ever seen. I can still see the tan lines, her perky light brown nipple surrounded by a quarter-sized areola. I have no idea if the person on Sarah's left had the same view of her right breast, or for that matter, how I managed to cover the bulge in my trunks. It seemed like time stood still and I stopped breathing as we sat there. Sarah was a "nice" girl in a relationship with a guy she later married so I never had a chance to date her or uncover the rest of her lovely body. When I got home later that day I had a great wank--I told my parents I was tired and went to my room. I came 3 times in about an hour and finally stopped trying when I got cramps in my legs. Even though I never was able to touch or kiss that nipple, the memory is still imprinted in my brain 40 years later!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post: