View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:08 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default German Sauna Experiences

I lived in Germany for three years and became a regular at public saunas and spas. When I traveled I always, when possible, stayed where the hotel/gasthaus had a spa - pool, sauna etc. The visits were great for voyeurs/exhibitionists like myself and even with some sexual encounters. As you have probably read here that nudity is regularly accepted, especially in these places. Here are a few of my experiences:

I was on the road an hour from home. Visited a public spa - nudity everywhere in it. I encountered the wife of the base commander where I worked. We knew each other from the base club. She was totally embarrassed to see someone she knew. I assured her that our encounter would never leave this place and she felt somewhat relaxed. The amazing thing was she was there with her 30something daughter and her two t__naged granddaughters. What a trip to see three generations of women nude together. Grandma was in good shape & daughter a slim knockout.

My local small sauna had separate times for men, women and mixed. I showed up one day about an hour earlier than when it changed from women only to mixed. The attendant knew me and said to wait a bit until the women left. She came back a couple minutes later and said it was ok for me to go in that the two women wouldn't mind. I entered the locker room and two women were laughing, looked at me and said in German - (I spoke it). Oh we have us a man to look at. I laughed and said yes but I have two women to admire. I acted real shy and stripped with my back to them. I had a chubby going and turned around and said here you are ladies and danced around displaying my chubby. One gal responded by bouncing her large tits around. Another time I ended up exchanging massages with one of the gals - no sex though.

I had been working in a remote location and staying in rather primitive accomodations for ten days. When done I checked into a nice place in a larger town near Stuttgart. I was ready to be clean and relaxed - scheduled a massage and headed for the spa. I took a nice long hot shower and entered the sauna which was empty. I laid back relaxing with my eyes closed. I heard someone come in but didn't look to see who it was at first. I finally raised up and looked when I heard French being spoken to find a young French couple both nude. We exchanged hellos, me in my barely recognizable French. We ended up conversing in German.

They were both well tanned and she had a killer body. While we talked he started to gently caress her body. Well that's all it took. I couldn't stop myself from getting a chubby. She whispered something to him and he started to include her breasts and inner thigh in his caresses. I finally said that I was sorry about my condition, but I'd been away and hadn't had any pleasure in ten days other than by myself. They laughed and said don't worry about it. Now she started to caress him also including his cock. So I started to caress junior a little. About this time I heard others come into the spa. So here we were, both guys erect. We covered ourselves with our towels.

The others came into the sauna, but by now it was time for me to get out. I excused myself and headed to the shower fully intending to relieve myself. I got in the shower and closed the curtain - why they had curtains I don't know, but was glad they did. I rinsed and began to stroke myself when the curtain opens and in comes the couple and she says mind if they join me. Soon both of them were soaping me all over both paying attention to my cock. After I was fully washed it went to her then him as we three soaped and washed each other. I'm not bisexual, but this was a super turn on. She ended up giving me a great hand job while he watched and stroked himself.

We ended up having dinner together and went to their room for a threesome. No there wasn't any guy-guy action. This was an experience I'll never forget. Actually I had another very similar experience at another hotel, but it didn't end up with the threesome, but just as fun.

Another time I traveled out of town and met a gal from another company office for a project. The hotel didn't have a spa, but there was a nice one not too far away. At the end of a rather stressful we were driving back to the hotel and I mentioned that I was going to head to the spa for a sauna and massage. To my surprise she asked if she could come along that she would like to do the same. This 40something gal had a nice, but a little thick body, of course nice big tits. She was very conservative appearing/acting so this was a total surprise.

We entered the spa, went to the locker area, She stripped with me like it was something we did everyday. We did the sauna, steam & pool thing like old friends. We headed to the shower and instead of going into her own shower stall she joined me. The only touching was incidental. We headed for our massages and she asked if we could be in the same room - no problem. We both had female attendants. We talked a bit, but mostly laid quiet enjoying the massage.

Near the end my masseuse touched junior asking if I "wanted it". I nodded yes. She gave me a very nice hand job and I noticed my friend taking a look now and again. By the moan she made I assumed she was getting the same treatment, but her masseuse blocked my view (Darn it!). The masseuses left and we laid relaxing for a few minutes. As we got up to dress she smiled and winked and said, "I see you liked your massage ending also".

I never had sex with her, but we enjoyed a trip to the spa a couple more times.

One time at a hotel I went into the spa area stripped, showered and sauna. A family came in, but were in bathing suits. I didn't think much of it until the man came to me and explained the sign said, "You must be clothed until 9 pm." I came back for a night swim later and, yep there were a dozen or so naked people including the husband and wife from earlier.

I hope I didn't bore you with this long entry, but was in the mood to write about it. I have quite a few more sauna stories that I will tell as time permits. Mostly funny - some somewhat sexual.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: