View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 10:54 PM

Default A dirty old man all my life !

The female ass has attracted me all my life ! Not that I don't love boobs as well, its just that a nice ass is like a magnet. Growing up I made it my quest to in some way to cop a feel. Many times I would see a sweet young thing coming my way and time it so my "natural" hand swing would cup their ass as we passed . Most times it was thought to be accidental. As time went on I discovered some of them liked being groped. In fact, there were a group of them that hung out at a local theatre where they would sit alone in the balcony which was a signal that they wanted someone to neck with them and feel them up. Some of them would return the favor to the point where they would slip a hand down inside the guys pants and jack him off into their hand while the guy finger fucked them. Guys at that time found that the girls were wanting new experiences as much as they, although not all of them would admit it. The girl I married loved it when I first groped her and still loves it. We are both exhibitionists and love to be seen groping. She never wears underwear and wears really short outfits that don't take much to show her ass and pussy and I have lifted her skirt and felt her ass in stores, the library, and of course, on the dance floor, where others groped her ass as well. The most exciting place I groped her was at concert one night that she had worn only a T shirt and sandals. There was a big crowd and I kept lifting her shirt and feeling her ass and pussy and began to raise the shirt high enough to massage her tits when all of sudden she reached back and pulled out my cock and bent over and arched her back and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Not one person around us complained. In fact, they cheered and applauded so while we fucked I pulled her shirt off and as we worked our way out through the crowd with her naked we both got fondled by both men and women and got patted on the back. Since that time we have found several situations where she can expose her self and even get naked. And, oh yes, she enjoys being groped.

Last edited by TeddyBare; 01-03-2014 at 10:59 PM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post: